PDA

View Full Version : The Real Canadian Joes

Drache
03-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Anyone else like this show? I'm having a hard time finding it to watch while working but the few episodes I really liked. For those that haven't seen the show, it's the BEST hunting show on in my opinion. The reason is because it follows average hunters like me and you. They hunt for the meat and if the animal has decent antlers, it's a bonus. You see these guys miss their shots and swear and excited for getting something to fill the freezer!

I get tired of watching hunting shows of guys going into private hunting reserves or far off places going after these massive trophies that odds are most of us will never see without $10,000 hunting trips.

http://www.therealcanadianjoes.com/

awndray
03-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Cool. I don't have cable or satellite though. Is there a Web version?

blacksmithden
03-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Anyone else like this show? I'm having a hard time finding it to watch while working but the few episodes I really liked. For those that haven't seen the show, it's the BEST hunting show on in my opinion. The reason is because it follows average hunters like me and you. They hunt for the meat and if the animal has decent antlers, it's a bonus. You see these guys miss their shots and swear and excited for getting something to fill the freezer!

I get tired of watching hunting shows of guys going into private hunting reserves or far off places going after these massive trophies that odds are most of us will never see without $10,000 hunting trips.

So, it's Duck Dynasty with snow and no money ? :)

JustBen
03-06-2014, 07:20 AM
So, it's Duck Dynasty with snow and no money ? :)

That's a fact, eh.

RobSmith
03-06-2014, 07:22 AM
First time I hear of it, mind you Wild TV is no more over here so I'm unlikely to ever see it.

stevesummit
03-06-2014, 08:54 AM
I second that it's a good show

Camo tung
03-06-2014, 01:51 PM

Get out and have a few fun adventures of your own and you'll soon see they aren't having any more fun that you could be, probably a lot less. Spend some good hunting/fishing trips with family and friends and it'll top anything you see on TV. Besides, it's time to break in that new Savage with an adventure, no?

mavrik9
03-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Get out and have a few fun adventures of your own and you'll soon see they aren't having any more fun that you could be, probably a lot less. Spend some good hunting/fishing trips with family and friends and it'll top anything you see on TV. Besides, it's time to break in that new Savage with an adventure, no?

I agree. I'm getting a little antsey wanting to try my axis with its new Boyds stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Drache
03-06-2014, 04:50 PM

Never said they were having more fun. I hate the hunting shows were they are like "Wow that is a beautiful 20 point buck but we are here for the 21 point buck the owner of the deer farm told us was out here". To me that is not what hunting is about.

Camo tung
03-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Never said they were having more fun. I hate the hunting shows were they are like "Wow that is a beautiful 20 point buck but we are here for the 21 point buck the owner of the deer farm told us was out here". To me that is not what hunting is about.

Not what I said. Be a doer, not a watcher.

Drache
03-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Not what I said. Be a doer, not a watcher.

And what does that have to do with anything? I was rating hunting shows that I watch while working.

I get out hunting every season. Never said I didn't.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

coastal
03-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I have Wild, but kinda got bored with the content.