PDA

View Full Version : Ontario resident donates to Alberta CPC candidate Rob Anders

Waterloomike
03-18-2014, 07:51 AM
Rob Anders
Donation Receipt
CONFIRMATION # 305
DONOR Mike
ADDRESS Waterloo, Ontario Canada
PHONE
EMAIL
AMOUNT
$200.00
DATE Mar 17 2014
TYPE Credit Card
THIS DONATION IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

This is a guy that appears to be on our side.

This news will be circulated among the CPC, I hope. That being that an Ontario resident is donating to an Alberta candidate.

http://www.robanders.ca/

He wants an elected Senate.

He wants some pretty big changes to the FA.

http://www.nominaterobanders.com/firearms_petition

He appears to be one of or the biggest pro freedom candidates at this time.

It's a step in the right direction, imho.

Haywire1
03-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Mike from Waterloo huh? rofl good on ya mate. the more that do, will maybe garner some attention where it matters

Waterloomike
03-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Mike from Waterloo huh? rofl good on ya mate. the more that do, will maybe garner some attention where it matters

I should forward the Thank you to every mp from Ontario.

EDIT: I just forwarded it to Peter Braid.

awndray
03-18-2014, 09:27 AM
I did that a couple of weeks ago.

Rob Anders
Donation Receipt
CONFIRMATION # 66
DONOR awndray
ADDRESS Ottawa, Ontario Canada
PHONE
EMAIL
AMOUNT $25.00
DATE Mar 06 2014
TYPE Credit Card
THIS DONATION IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

Good call on forwarding the thank you note to your local MP. I'll do the same with mine. On March 6 - coincidentally the same day I donated to Anders - Pierre Lemieux sent me this reply when I fired off an email regarding the gun grabs and such.

Mr. Lemieux has received your e-mail. Please provide us with your mailing address and Mr. Lemieux will respond in priority if you are a resident of Glengarry-Prescott-Russell.

Still no reply as of today.

Waterloomike
03-18-2014, 10:10 AM

Good call on forwarding the thank you note to your local MP. I'll do the same with mine. On March 6 - coincidentally the same day I donated to Anders - Pierre Lemieux sent me this reply when I fired off an email regarding the gun grabs and such.

good on you awndray.

When it comes in, please post it here.

I'll do the same.

telecaster
03-18-2014, 10:23 AM
I live in Saskatchewan in Gerry Ritz's constituency and also donated ($25) to Rob Anders.

Candychikita
03-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Good call on forwarding the thank you note to your local MP. I'll do the same with mine. On March 6 - coincidentally the same day I donated to Anders - Pierre Lemieux sent me this reply when I fired off an email regarding the gun grabs and such. Still no reply as of today.

Heh. I got the same response from my PM.

Waterloomike
03-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Dear Mike,
I just spent the last hour meeting with my campaign team and I saw your donation to my campaign.

I wanted to reach out personally to you Mike and say thank you.

Your gift came at a critical time when we needed it most. Our team now has the momentum we need to keep Calgary Signal Hill blue. Your gift was a big part of that.

Again, thank you Mike. I truly appreciate your support.

With only three days left to sell memberships, our campaign is reaching out and persuading voters across Calgary Signal Hill who support low taxes and strong, conservative policies. I will keep you updated on our progress in this important battle.

Since last week, it has truly felt like the momentum is with us. You were part of this.

Thank you and sincerely,

Rob Anders

Now if we can get somebody in Ontario like Rob Anders...................

awndray
03-25-2014, 11:52 AM

I just discovered something fun and interesting. It turns out my MP does some Cowboy Action Shooting at my club.

POLITICIAN SHOWS HIS COWBOY SWAGGER: Tory MP Pierre Lemieux is a mild-mannered politician in the House of Commons on regular work days, but some weekends he is transformed into a gunslinging lawman of the Wild West. Lemieux recently joined fellow chap-wearing dudes in the sport of 'cowboy action shooting,' coolly emptying the barrels of his Ruger six-shooter into a target. He calls himself "The Lawman."

"Cowboy shooting has a theme, so although it's competitive shooting it's more than competitive shooting," Lemieux said in an interview. "I enjoy the shooting aspect of it."

For four years, Lemieux has competed in the sport, in which competitors dress as gunslingers, take on cowboy aliases and shoot Wild West-era guns at targets. Competitors are cast in cowboy-themed scenarios, and are scored on speed and accuracy. "It is a lot of fun, and it's very satisfying," says
Lemieux. "You get that nice ringing confirmation that you've hit the target." Lemieux says his real-life occupation was an inspiration for his cowboy pseudonym. "Aliases are never easy, but because I'm a legislator I thought 'The Lawman' was quite apropos," he said.

His cowboy arsenal includes two Ruger six shooters, a lever-action rifle and a shotgun, all models used by the real lawmen and desperadoes of the Wild West. The Eastern Ontario Handgun Club, where cowboy action shooting events take place, has an outdoor range located in Lemieux's riding of Glengarry-Prescott-Russell, which lies just west of the capital. "There are several people who go to the range who are in my riding," he says. "It's a good place to be." Lemieux considers the sport a great way to escape. "It absorbs you and requires your concentration and so you focus on the day and what you're doing there. Anything else that was on your mind when you arrived disappears."

"The Stranger," a fellow cowboy action shooter who asked to be identified only by his cowboy alias, says competitors come from many backgrounds. "Doctors, lawyers, dentists – it really is just everybody," he says. "They live on your street, they could be anywhere. This is what they like to do: they like to dress up and come out with us and shoot old time guns in an old time atmosphere." (The Canadian Press -- September 16, 2013)
http://gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?9706-TEAM-CSSA-E-NEWS-Sept-20-2013

I wonder why he still hasn't replied to any of my letters though. All I've seen so far is a canned response from the PMO.

Waterloomike
03-25-2014, 12:31 PM
IIRC, that article was posted on that lesser website.

awndray
03-28-2014, 07:59 AM
On March 6 - coincidentally the same day I donated to Anders - Pierre Lemieux sent me this reply when I fired off an email regarding the gun grabs and such.

Mr. Lemieux has received your e-mail. Please provide us with your mailing address and Mr. Lemieux will respond in priority if you are a resident of Glengarry-Prescott-Russell.

I sent another email on March 25. Today, I received this.

Good morning,

Thank you,

Office of Pierre Lemieux, MP/Député
613-992-0490
www.pierrelemieux.ca

So, I replied with this.

You will notice that I have already provided you with that information. In fact, I have provided it twice - March 6 and March 25 - yet I still have not seen an appropriate response. Please read the entire message before you send another pre-packaged response.

Waterloomike
03-28-2014, 08:07 AM
It's the bum's rush.

They won't give you a straight answer anyway. they'll give you a politician's dodge.

The only response I've got from the dozens of letters I've sent is from the PMO.

And they forwarded a copy to Blaney, who also got my letter.

But at least they responded.

awndray
03-28-2014, 02:25 PM
This is promising.
We apologize for the delay in reply. Our records show that a hard copy response was mailed out to you two days ago addressing some of the concerns you have regarding firearms. If you feel our response to your previous email does not answer your questions, let us know.

newshooter
03-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Liberals are signing up in Rob's riding. This is completely unethical. Can you guys help me send emails to Conservative National Council to make sure Liberals don't take it over before the next election?

We just saw McLeod go to John Barlow and now we're going to see Calgary Signal Hill go to Ron Liepert because they signed up Liberals.

Whether you're a member or not you should send the email letter below if you care about democracy and gun rights.

Send this letter to the following addresses:

- Richard Yufe - QC - RichardYufe@conservative.ca
- Cameron Mackeen - NS - Chair - CameronMacKeen@conservative.ca
- Doug Williams - NB - Vice-Chair - dougwilliams@conservative.ca
- Jai Bhatti - ON - jaibhatti@conservative.ca
- Scott Lamb - BC - scottlamb@conservative.ca
- Marc-Olivier Fortin - QC - MarcOlivierFortin@conservative.ca
- Stephen Harper - stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca

"I find it very worrisome that liberals are taking out memberships in the Conservative Party of Canada. How can my family vote for Stephen Harper in the next election if his MPs are liberals? Are you going to abandon the people who have supported Stephen Harper from the beginning?

These Liberals surely smell the balanced budget coming up. They're seeing the surplus money to spend like the did to Ralph Klein in Alberta. Remember that? He had huge surpluses for Alberta and then he was thrown out by liberals who spent away the gift he gave to his province.

We voted for Stephen Harper. We voted for MPs who put the Conservative Party on the right track again. We don't want to see Stephen Harper thrown out after the balanced budget.

We just saw John Barlow win the nomination in Mcleod with the help of liberals and we're about to see Rob Anders lose in Calgary Signal Hill because Liberals are signing up. We don't want this to happen to our party. Please do something to stop liberals from joining our party and preserve the Party from this hostile takeover."

Waterloomike
03-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Liberals are signing up in Rob's riding. This is completely unethical. Can you guys help me send emails to Conservative National Council to make sure Liberals don't take it over before the next election?

We just saw McLeod go to John Barlow and now we're going to see Calgary Signal Hill go to Ron Liepert because they signed up Liberals.

Whether you're a member or not you should send the email letter below if you care about democracy and gun rights.

Send this letter to the following addresses:

- Richard Yufe - QC - RichardYufe@conservative.ca
- Cameron Mackeen - NS - Chair - CameronMacKeen@conservative.ca
- Doug Williams - NB - Vice-Chair - dougwilliams@conservative.ca
- Jai Bhatti - ON - jaibhatti@conservative.ca
- Scott Lamb - BC - scottlamb@conservative.ca
- Marc-Olivier Fortin - QC - MarcOlivierFortin@conservative.ca
- Stephen Harper - stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca

"I find it very worrisome that liberals are taking out memberships in the Conservative Party of Canada. How can my family vote for Stephen Harper in the next election if his MPs are liberals? Are you going to abandon the people who have supported Stephen Harper from the beginning?

These Liberals surely smell the balanced budget coming up. They're seeing the surplus money to spend like the did to Ralph Klein in Alberta. Remember that? He had huge surpluses for Alberta and then he was thrown out by liberals who spent away the gift he gave to his province.

We voted for Stephen Harper. We voted for MPs who put the Conservative Party on the right track again. We don't want to see Stephen Harper thrown out after the balanced budget.

We just saw John Barlow win the nomination in Mcleod with the help of liberals and we're about to see Rob Anders lose in Calgary Signal Hill because Liberals are signing up. We don't want this to happen to our party. Please do something to stop liberals from joining our party and preserve the Party from this hostile takeover."

I'll send an email and a letter.

Waterloomike
03-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Maybe conservatives need to do the same thing to the libs.

awndray
03-29-2014, 10:03 AM
We apologize for the delay in reply. Our records show that a hard copy response was mailed out to you two days ago addressing some of the concerns you have regarding firearms. If you feel our response to your previous email does not answer your questions, let us know.

Voila. It doesn't say much more than what we've already read from others, but it's something.

http://i58.tinypic.com/10sae6b.jpg

A corrupted individual
03-29-2014, 10:46 PM
The liberals and NDP would be taking action to attach the rights of gun owners lmao

Waterloomike
04-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Newshooter, finally sent the email.

newshooter
04-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Newshooter, finally sent the email.

Awesome.

Waterloomike
04-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Awesome.

Sorry for taking so long.