PDA

View Full Version : Calling All GOC members! Rob Anders needs your Help

jwirecom109
03-24-2014, 06:13 PM
I'd like you to introduce you to Rob Anders.
He is a MP for the Conservative Part of Canada.
A Gun Owner, and Supporter of our Cause!

He needs your Help!

We need Local Residents to support him in his Efforts If you are in the Calgary West riding (or in Calgary) and would like to support Rob Contact him @ rob.anders@parl.gc.ca

If you can't support him with your Time, please donate to his Cause.

Rob Anders is a loyal Supporter of the Firearms Rights of Canadians, And GOC has personally shot with him, and not just bolt actions but black rifles and pistols.

His riding is trying to be taken over by a Liberal trying to pawn himself off as a Conservative.

So Don't sit By, be Active. You are the reason we can effect change, but only if we support our pro gun MPs.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31.0-8/p480x480/1939704_591927587565450_583064886_o.jpg
Rob Anders and Jwirecom109 @ a Calgary fun shoot

Swampdonkey
03-24-2014, 06:38 PM
I thought incumbent MPs couldn't be unseated in the CPC without higher party approval. They fixed this after the Chuck Cadman fiasco.

newshooter
03-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Boots on the ground! I'm headed there to help.

FALover
03-24-2014, 10:35 PM
To far to drive so I sent a donation to his office. Then I sent a note to my local MP Kellie Leitch letting her know my money goes to those who actively promote and support my interests. I have yet to hear back from my previous letters.

jwirecom109
03-25-2014, 05:36 AM
To far to drive so I sent a donation to his office. Then I sent a note to my local MP Kellie Leitch letting her know my money goes to those who actively promote and support my interests. I have yet to hear back from my previous letters.

That is an excellent idea, I'm going to have to try that with my own local MP

Strewth
03-25-2014, 09:38 AM
That is an excellent idea, I'm going to have to try that with my own local MP

x3, good idea. Although my local MP Mark Strahl seems to be receptive to talking about it; maybe small donation to him, larger to Mr. Anders.
And of course, letters for everyone:).

killer kane
03-25-2014, 10:09 AM
I thought I heard on the radio this morning that Harper's endorsing him.

jwirecom109
03-25-2014, 10:18 AM
He has in writing but the more we can support the better

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

telecaster
03-25-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm in Saskatchewan but donated $25 a couple of weeks ago. Go Rob!

FALover
03-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I received a email and a snail mail today from John Walsh president of the CPC. Both asking for donations and one has a survey to fill out. I will have fun with that tonight. I sent this reply to his email.

Dear Mr. Walsh, I have recently made a donation to Rob Anders MP Calgary West. I live in Ontario. Why him? He appears to be working for my interests as a law abiding firearm owner. I have not seen or heard anything from my local MP Kellie Leitch that would indicate that she or many other Conservatives share his point of view. I will send a donation to your cause when I see affirmative action on the abuses of authority by the RCMP and their unfounded discrimination against law abiding firearm owners. The recent reclassifications of the Swiss Arms line of rifles and the CZ 858 have left me wondering who really governs Canada. You have allowed this to continue for far too long. Fix it now. There are many others who feel this way and to continue to have us treated like criminals or second class citizens because we enjoy a sport or hobby that is demonized by our national law enforcement agency has many questioning the future of the CPC. Yours truly,Rob.

I do hope that I get a reply.

Mad Hatter
03-26-2014, 09:14 PM
I am making a donation to Rob Anders and letting Kevin Sorenson know why. I am also going to donate to Phil R.

Foxer
03-26-2014, 11:41 PM
post a donation link!

Doug_M
03-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Just made a donation. So far there are only 311 donators. C'mon, let's not let anti-gunners win this!

https://robanders.nationbuilder.com/donate

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

telecaster
03-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Just donated $25. I was #314. I live in Saskatchewan - not in Rob's riding.

newshooter
03-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Liberals are signing up in Rob's riding. This is completely unethical. Can you guys help me send emails to Conservative National Council to make sure Liberals don't take it over before the next election?

We just saw McLeod go to John Barlow and now we're going to see Calgary Signal Hill go to Ron Liepert because they signed up Liberals.

Whether you're a member or not you should send the email letter below if you care about democracy and gun rights.

Send this letter to the following addresses:

- Richard Yufe - QC - RichardYufe@conservative.ca
- Cameron Mackeen - NS - Chair - CameronMacKeen@conservative.ca
- Doug Williams - NB - Vice-Chair - dougwilliams@conservative.ca
- Jai Bhatti - ON - jaibhatti@conservative.ca
- Scott Lamb - BC - scottlamb@conservative.ca
- Marc-Olivier Fortin - QC - MarcOlivierFortin@conservative.ca
- Stephen Harper - stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca

"I find it very worrisome that liberals are taking out memberships in the Conservative Party of Canada. How can my family vote for Stephen Harper in the next election if his MPs are liberals? Are you going to abandon the people who have supported Stephen Harper from the beginning?

These Liberals surely smell the balanced budget coming up. They're seeing the surplus money to spend like the did to Ralph Klein in Alberta. Remember that? He had huge surpluses for Alberta and then he was thrown out by liberals who spent away the gift he gave to his province.

We voted for Stephen Harper. We voted for MPs who put the Conservative Party on the right track again. We don't want to see Stephen Harper thrown out after the balanced budget.

We just saw John Barlow win the nomination in Mcleod with the help of liberals and we're about to see Rob Anders lose in Calgary Signal Hill because Liberals are signing up. We don't want this to happen to our party. Please do something to stop liberals from joining our party and preserve the Party from this hostile takeover."

chickengeorge
03-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Donated $25 wish it could be more. Anyway P.E.I. has chimed in.

Mad Hatter
03-28-2014, 11:05 PM
I am writing this email to all of the National Councillors of the Conservative Party as I feel it is urgently important that you need to be made aware that the threat of "Temporary Tories" is very real in Alberta. The Liberals have become aware of the fact that they won't win in the general elections. Therefore they as well as NDP and others who would not otherwise belong to or identify with the Conservative Party are attempting to hijack the nomination process and disrupt the integrity of those nominations by purchasing a membership and voting for the most left-leaning candidate. They then leave the party and return to voting for and financially supporting their own parties. It is imperative that this needs be stopped, even made illegal and the integrity of the Party restored in Alberta.

Regards

Mad Hatter

marilynelliott@conservative.ca
nancystrand@conservative.ca
scottlamb@conservative.ca
alistairjohnston@conservative.ca
waynebenson@conservative.ca
dougwilliams@conservative.ca
karlsullivan@conservative.ca
cameronmackeen@conservative.ca
davidconnelly@conservative.ca
stevebirrell@conservative.ca
sylviapoirier@conservative.ca
cherylbannier@conservative.ca
johnwalsh@conservative.ca
jaibhatti@conservative.ca
markdotzert@conservative.ca
marcolivierfortin@conservative.ca
jeanpierreasselin@conservative.ca
richardyufe@conservative.ca
chaddoerksen@conservative.ca
michaellauer@conservative.ca

newshooter
03-29-2014, 07:41 PM
This is the disturbing response I got from National Councillor Alistair Johnston of B.C.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Alistair Johnston <AlistairJohnston@conservative.ca> wrote:

Take me off your list please
Thank You
Alistair Johnston

Sent: 28-Mar-14 8:17 PM
Subject: Ezra Levant on Rob Anders

For those who still don't understand what we are dealing with in Calgary-Signal-Hill, Sun News' Ezra Levant says it all:
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3400638440001

EFF HIM! SEND AN EMAIL ASKING FOR HIS RESIGNATION!

So this was my response and I hope it entertains you.

I, and many others, are just about done with your condescending elitist comportments.

We will gladly take your name off our voting list at the next opportunity.

Until then, I am afraid you will have to just put up with us little people Mr. Johnston.

Alternatively, your resignation, as well as that of your board, would be most welcome.

Happy to pass on your message to our grass-roots, so everyone can see where our party is going, run by an elite that has forgotten its roots and forgotten the people that got this government elected in the first place.

Maybe its time us ''extremists'', as many of you like to call us, return to our roots and leave you where we found you, in the dark seas of permanent opposition.

Mad Hatter
03-30-2014, 12:59 PM
If I get the same response from him I will send a similar reply and cc it to the rest of the names on the list as well.

HenryLung
04-13-2014, 01:36 PM
The game has changed. What did they think we mean when we said "No Compromise" ?