PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Elects Corruption - Obama Hates 2nd Amendment

Right Edition
06-16-2014, 07:42 PM
http://youtu.be/MZsLN_mRpMY

Ontario Elects Corruption - Obama Hates 2nd Amendment

Corruption doesn't matter anymore, that is the lesson of Ontario's election.

Voters were given three distinct options on Thursday and they opted to reward a tired, corrupt and incompetent government rather than turn course to the left or the right.

Despite police investigations into the goings on at Queen's Park and the involvement of Kathleen Wynne in the decision to squander $1 billion on gas plants that were never built just to save Liberal seats, voters chose to stick with Wynne and her Liberals.

Over the last 18 months in Ottawa the Senate has been rocked by spending scandals like the one involving Mike Duffy. Duffy has been kicked out of the Conservative caucus and suspended from the Senate over allegations that he fiddled with expenses to the tune of $90,000. The entire Senate's reputation has taken a hit over this, Stephen Harper's Conservatives have felt the scandal in opinion polling and Canadians from coast to coast are outraged.

But in Ontario a $1 billion scandal with the premier's finger prints on it has been overlooked.

Are you kidding me?

You could have 1,111 Duffy scandals before you would catch up to Wynne's Liberals on the gas plant scandal alone. Put another way, the gas plant scandal is the equivalent of four sponsorship scandals.

What is going on here?

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/06/20140612-230911.html

Obama 2nd Amendment

I don't understand how a man can be elected for office when he doesn't believe in one of the fundamental rights acknowledged in the Constitution.

According to Politico.com:

President Barack Obama said Tuesday that it was "stunning to me" that Congress did not take real action to tighten gun laws following the late 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
"My biggest frustration so far is that this society has not been willing to take some basic steps to keep guns out of the hands of people who can do just unbelievable damage," Obama said during a question-and-answer session hosted by microblogging platform Tumblr that came hours after a school shooting in Oregon.

http://visiontoamerica.com/17838/barack-obama-confesses-hatred-of-the-second-amendment/

Liberals are Racists

Racism is a loathsome and stupid thing. Yet those who pretend to hate it most are often happy to overlook it in their friends and allies, while falsely accusing their opponents of being racist.

People like me, with generally conservative views, often face nasty censorship, based on the slander that we're really secret Nazis.

Yet if the Left's heroes behave in a way that is openly racist, they get away with it. I am tired of this. In the past a fear of such baseless, hypocritical smears may have made me over-cautious - but not any longer.

The pressure group Migration Watch published alarming figures last week on the scale of immigration into this country, which will change Britain beyond recognition if it is not checked. Its reasonable predictions were instantly denounced by the liberal establishment which said that some of those involved in Migration Watch were ' Rightwing', as if this was itself a sort of crime.

Nobody really knows how many people are entering this country each year, because of the surge of illegal immigration masquerading as asylumseeking. But millions of British citizens know that something worrying is going on.

Yet if they say so, they are called racists and treated as if they are personally evil. This censorship must stop. Britain is a democracy and its people are entitled to be asked - as they never have been - if they want a cultural revolution in which their laws, customs and way of life are transformed on a scale never before seen in our history

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-132789/Dont-called-liberals-realise-just-racist-

Sgt Shultz
06-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Soup Sandwich? To vote liberal you must have many many barley sandwiches

Facepalm
06-17-2014, 08:52 AM
What you talked about The GLBT and you're not banned???????

Me... I have nothing against their lifestyle choice, its their's not mine. But when we applaud them it ends up being heralded by the media. Though if I decide to disagree with them I am censored. even though the law is very clear that I am allowed my voice on the subject as long as it is within the confines of the law.

So, that being said, Though I wish no violence against these people, I do not agree with their choice of lifestyle nor their agenda. I am of the opinion it is very unpatriotic, for the procreation of citizens is required or others will enforce their lifestyle and laws upon us. Example, Sharia Law now enforced in France

I believe it is a perversion of God's natural Laws, as there is no way you can understand the love between a man and a woman, it is a mystery only felt in a man/woman relationship.

Sgt Shultz
06-17-2014, 10:48 AM

Me... I have nothing against their lifestyle choice, its their's not mine. But when we applaud them it ends up being heralded by the media. Though if I decide to disagree with them I am censored. even though the law is very clear that I am allowed my voice on the subject as long as it is within the confines of the law.

So, that being said, Though I wish no violence against these people, I do not agree with their choice of lifestyle nor their agenda. I am of the opinion it is very unpatriotic, for the procreation of citizens is required or others will enforce their lifestyle and laws upon us. Example, Sharia Law now enforced in France

I believe it is a perversion of God's natural Laws, as there is no way you can understand the love between a man and a woman, it is a mystery only felt in a man/woman relationship.

when they can show me the evolutionary model for homosexuality, and the human biological model that shows that homosexuality is a normal model for the human species then i will agree with them

topher
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM

Different thread... Different rules...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Facepalm
06-17-2014, 10:56 AM
when they can show me the evolutionary model for homosexuality, and the human biological model that shows that homosexuality is a normal model for the human species then i will agree with them

The only model in nature is with seagulls. The seagulls are then killed by the flock. There are A-sexual creatures like worms, but LGBT are not part of that

blacksmithden
06-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Another excellent installment Brian. Thanks.

Right Edition
06-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Another excellent installment Brian. Thanks.

Thank you for watching. I will endeavor to be mellow and more sympathetic to the plights of LGBT. Then again maybe not

Waterloomike
06-17-2014, 07:51 PM
I would have said ontario IS corruption.

I'm finding myself more anxious to spit and wash my hands these days.