PDA

View Full Version : Delete

Cozs
07-23-2014, 02:20 PM
Delete

JRW (QOR)
07-23-2014, 03:12 PM
If they want one, Wolverine now has the 958. I suspect this is the end of the line for 858's being made. Which is great because that will just increase their value.

Cozs
07-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Delete

RangeBob
07-23-2014, 03:32 PM
I suspect this is the end of the line for 858's being made. Which is great because that will just increase their value.
Prohibited firearms, because of the ever reducing market, have a much much much smaller value, not an increase in value.

The proposal sounds to me like PAL/RPAL holders with Swiss Arms will not be able to sell them even to other PAL/RPAL holders with Swiss Arms.
They may only be sold to the ever shrinking bunch of PPAL holders, who are well into retirement age now.

Foxer
07-23-2014, 06:40 PM
The proposal sounds to me like PAL/RPAL holders with Swiss Arms will not be able to sell them even to other PAL/RPAL holders with Swiss Arms.
They may only be sold to the ever shrinking bunch of PPAL holders, who are well into retirement age now.

For a little while perhaps, till they can change the legislation. This is just a bridge between the amnesty and changing the legislation which will take a little time. I doubt all the 858 owners will die off in the next few months or year it might take :)

Brordo
07-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Prohibited firearms, because of the ever reducing market, have a much much much smaller value, not an increase in value.

Some of us aren't even close to retirement yet!

Super 1
07-25-2014, 01:44 PM
So let me get this straight. The prohib/NR 858 is unregistered. This makes the tracking of sales very difficult indeed... However, that aside, the transportation and use of these guns is permitted as it was previously, but should now once again be stored as a NR, or as a prohib? Since it is effectively neither, as the confusion in legislation would make it impossible to be both...are we left with a new classification all together? Since it would be unconstitutional to disallow sale of private property that is non restricted by definition.... A little help here?!

Steveo9mm
07-25-2014, 05:31 PM
it is still prohibited. and must be stored as such. the whole shmeal is a catch 22. prohibited but not registered. owners have no 12x lisence. how can we use a prohibited firearm without permit. causee the convoluted system told us so...

Super 1
07-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Not going to satisfy me, but also not going to keep me from popping off a few hundred rounds very soon either.