(From Bruce obviously)

Parliament will resume Monday, Sept 15th. If you mail something soon, it
might just reach them on opening day. Remember, no postage is necessary
for mail to MPs

Yours in TYRANNY!
Bruce

A. LaHaye
09-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since I've mailed anything.

Shalimar
09-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since I've mailed anything.

np at all.. and the thanks should go to Bruce since that's whom sent it to me (and a bunch of others on a specialized mailing list)

awndray
09-07-2014, 10:06 AM
You should get Bruce and all your other sources to join GOC.

Shalimar
09-07-2014, 10:19 AM
You should get Bruce and all your other sources to join GOC.

They all know about GOC and have been told.. but I can't force them (and for all I know they might already be here under a nickname). I simply take the info sent to me from elsewhere if it's of interest and post it here (with credit) so others can also read it. Some might find it a dupe from the same sources as I have since I'm anything but alone in getting such. But better to have a dupe of an article etc than to not have the information at all.

It might seem a lil strange copying in such.. but the intent is for us all to have access to the information.

Oh and I've sent out links/info etc about GOC on that list already a few times.. so I would think it's safe to say they do know (not just Bruce/Larry etc).. but it's their choice on where they spend their time etc of course.

I've also for that matter let a ton of others know about GOC since it can be a very valuable resource especially for firearms owners.

Also some may not like it here and I don't know about that.. it's impossible to tell w/o directly being informed. I've heard that from a few.. same as I've heard from a bunch that don't care for CGN etc.. but hey that's all personal choice/preference in the end.

Personally I like it here overall :)

(Though we should have an OT for hot babes! :evil1:)

JRW (QOR)
09-08-2014, 01:25 PM
(From Bruce obviously)

Parliament will resume Monday, Sept 15th. If you mail something soon, it
might just reach them on opening day. Remember, no postage is necessary
for mail to MPs

Yours in TYRANNY!
Bruce

Throne speech soon after, introduction of the Bill early october.

Shalimar
09-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Throne speech soon after, introduction of the Bill early october.

Damn.. I wanna see it now! :evil1: