PDA

View Full Version : BLACK FRIDAY SALE STARTS TOMORROW! (NOV 27)

DoubleTapAmy
11-21-2014, 01:32 PM
https://www.doubletapsports.com/image/data/blackfridayblowout.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT NOVEMBER 27 on In Stock Inventory!

Save on Blade Tech Holsters, Ghost Ultimate Shell Vests, Ghost Glass, Range Backpacks, Stinger Tanfoglio Holsters, Original Double Tap Scope Mounts for C-More and RTS2 Sights, Scope Mount and Sight Bundles & Much More

*While Supplies Last*Limited Time Only*
Check us out Online or In Store!

Wendell
11-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Firefox is giving an "untrusted connection" warning for your site.

DoubleTapAmy
11-25-2014, 08:39 AM
Believe it was temporary. Our hosts may have been backing up our servers. On Firefox now, and not getting any warnings!

Wendell
11-25-2014, 09:18 AM
Still with the message.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.doubletapsports.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

<https://www.doubletapsports.com/>

DoubleTapAmy
11-25-2014, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I've sent it to our network admin. I've tested it on a couple devices through firefox, and I'm still not having issues, but it could be the operating system I'm using. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it will be resolved soon!

DoubleTapAmy
11-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Still with the message.
Wendell, I sent your message to our administrator, and after testing our site on several computers using firefox and different operating systems, as well as testing our server, he has determined the site IS secure, and believes the issue lies with your computer. This is the response we recieved:

"The site IS secure, but there are many reasons why this error message appears (always on Firefox), and all of them relate to the person's own personal computer. This error effects only SSL secure htps sites, so the user may not see it on other sites. Ironically, it is BECAUSE your site is secure, that the user is getting the error.

The most common problem is that a user's internal clock is off. It may be set to Pacific time zone instead of EST time zone or it may just be off. If he is in the future or the past, the security system will not be able to connect correctly. Note that the time may APPEAR correct visually, but still be wrong if the time zone is incorrect.
There are also add-ons or plugins or virus tools which can effect Firefox's ability to make the secure connection. Apparently some plugins are known to cause this problem when you update, and going back to a previous version seems to help.

The following is an excellent resource. It tells the user how to over-ride the error and view your site.
Click this link: Over-ride Firefox Error (https://sonru.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/201883161-Firefox-is-saying-This-connection-is-untrusted -)"

We appreciate your message, however, we are confident that our site is safe. We hope this information helps you. Hopefully it will resolve the error, and allow you to feel comfortable browsing the site.

Wendell
11-26-2014, 06:30 PM
No doubt. Thank you.