PDA

View Full Version : I sure didn't see this one coming

blacksmithden
12-10-2014, 08:50 PM
So, I'm stuck in Lloydminster AB for a few days (heavy equipment maintenance tech). After I knocked off today, I decided to wander through the local Canadian Tire to kill some time before I went to the hotel. They don't have any real guns at this one...just the usual ammo cabinet and some air rifles. While checking out the ammo, low and behold....what do I see......????

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/blacksmithden/20141210_171301_zps6oapkm2q.jpg

Now...want a real shocker....go to www.canadiantire.ca and do a search on "rifle powder". I'm liking this !!!!!

Rory McCanuck
12-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Nice!
I notice than no store in Manitoba has anything in stock, but hey, if it's in the system, there's hope.

mavrik9
12-10-2014, 10:06 PM
I have talked to a few crappy tires, and one of them told me they will be carrying firearms in the very near future. So look out Drumheller, I may be in town a little bit more often.

blacksmithden
12-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Nice!
I notice than no store in Manitoba has anything in stock, but hey, if it's in the system, there's hope.

The powder listed on their site says "in store only". I wonder if that means I can order it, and pick it up at the store, or, is it a case of - if the store has it, you're in luck...if not...too bad, so sad. I've never ordered anything from the Can Tire website.

SpenceyHR
12-10-2014, 11:47 PM
I was told by a CT employee not long ago that they're going to build a new store in Grande Prairie next year and that one is supposed to have plans for a proper gun section.

Billythreefeathers
12-11-2014, 02:38 PM
The powder listed on their site says "in store only". I wonder if that means I can order it, and pick it up at the store, or, is it a case of - if the store has it, you're in luck...if not...too bad, so sad. I've never ordered anything from the Can Tire website.

I just did winter tires and rims online,, out of stock at the store but they shipped them in,, 6-7 days,, way better then going to the store to find the shelf empty. may try it with the powder ;)

Grizz Axxemann
12-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Hmmm... might be worth a shot since there isn't any in stock at all in Edmonton