PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Aztech Armory

jwirecom109
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Welcome to Aztech Armory, our newest Dealer on GOC

www.aztecharmory.ca (http://www.aztecharmory.ca)

lone-wolf
12-31-2014, 10:07 AM
Oh, these guys look interesting!

Edenchef
12-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Welcome. Looks good. Cheers!

Marshall
12-31-2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the Welcome... We are still working out some bugs, but any questions just ask.

Fusilier
01-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Welcome aboard. Always good to see more vendors / dealers available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zedbra
01-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Perfect timing - I was looking last night inot importing a new barrel and shroud, sounds like these guys can help me import them and they are in BC. Perfect.

Marshall
01-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Perfect timing - I was looking last night inot importing a new barrel and shroud, sounds like these guys can help me import them and they are in BC. Perfect.

We can definitely help you. Our US company is registered with both the DDTC and the BIS, so we can export and import rifle and shotgun barrels as well as optics.
Send me an email with details on what you're looking for.

coastal
01-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Wow what a cool concept. That list of semi auto 5.56 rifles is incredible!

Zedbra
01-01-2015, 09:31 PM
We can definitely help you. Our US company is registered with both the DDTC and the BIS, so we can export and import rifle and shotgun barrels as well as optics.
Send me an email with details on what you're looking for.

It will be for a revolver barrel - a custom 4.3" Dan Wesson. Just waiting for my ATT and then I will email you once it's in my hands

Marshall
01-01-2015, 09:33 PM
It will be for a revolver barrel - a custom 4.3" Dan Wesson. Just waiting for my ATT and then I will email you once it's in my hands

I look forward to helping you out.

Marshall
01-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Wow what a cool concept. That list of semi auto 5.56 rifles is incredible!

Thanks! We're adding more all the time.

If you don't see it on the site let us know and we will do our best to find it.

lone-wolf
01-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Will you carry any ruger products?

Marshall
01-01-2015, 10:01 PM
We do have a supplier for Ruger. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if we can get it

ponymusic
01-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the Welcome... We are still working out some bugs, but any questions just ask. I notice your 'causes' web page has no Canadian content, will this change in the future? I understand you are an USA company first, but will you be supporting Canadian pro-firearms associations also? Thank you.

Marshall
01-01-2015, 10:19 PM
I notice your 'causes' web page has no Canadian content, will this change in the future? I understand you are an USA company first, but will you be supporting Canadian pro-firearms associations also? Thank you.

Yes absolutely. We are NFA members and contribute to the Anavets as well as the Wall of Remembrance.
The Aztech Warrior program applies to Canadian service members as well.
The business originated in the US but we are Canadian born and raised.

ponymusic
01-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Yes absolutely. We are NFA members and contribute to the Anavets as well as the Wall of Remembrance.
The Aztech Warrior program applies to Canadian service members as well.
The business originated in the US but we are Canadian born and raised.
Thank you, very kindly, for the quick reply. And, thank you for supporting Canadian firearm enthusiasts. Take care.

Mark-II
01-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Reading terms and conditions just makes my eyes water.

If I was to order this pistol

http://www.aztecharmory.com/springfield-milspec-1911-full-size-45acp-barrel-steel-frame-stainless-finish-plastic-grips-fixed-sights-maga-p-15759.html

As a Manitoba resident, can you tell me what my cost is beyond $772 USD, GST on that, and $10 shipping?

And, also - any chance you'd be getting in Colt Series 70 (reproduction) models?

Marshall
01-25-2015, 02:18 PM
Reading terms and conditions just makes my eyes water.

If I was to order this pistol

http://www.aztecharmory.com/springfield-milspec-1911-full-size-45acp-barrel-steel-frame-stainless-finish-plastic-grips-fixed-sights-maga-p-15759.html

As a Manitoba resident, can you tell me what my cost is beyond $772 USD, GST on that, and $10 shipping?

And, also - any chance you'd be getting in Colt Series 70 (reproduction) models?

Price is as shown on the site in USD. GST and shipping are the only things that will be added to that price, there are no other fees when you buy from us. The shipping would be $14.95 for orders between $200 - $1000, then drops to $9.95 over $1000... Note that since we are in BC we have to charge PST to BC residents...

Regarding the Series 70 Reproduction model, it's not showing up on our site yet, but we do have access to them. Price would be around $1075 USD. If you want one, let me know and I'll get you an exact price.

Mark-II
01-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Thank you. I'll get back to you when I can afford to move on it, if the $ does not get too much worse before then.