PDA

View Full Version : Aztech Armory - Next Scheduled Import

Pages : 1 [2]

RobertMcC
08-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Wow... one thing after the another. I can't blame the vendor, but its just frustrating.

Joys of Importing. Now I'm just like I'll get it, when I get it.

Hidyn
08-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Joys of Importing. Now I'm just like I'll get it, when I get it.

Agreed. I'm just thrilled that when all the other stores turn up their noses and say 'whaddya want an IR laser for?' Aztec just says 'we can do that!'

mr mayhem
08-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Agreed. I'm just thrilled that when all the other stores turn up their noses and say 'whaddya want an IR laser for?' Aztec just says 'we can do that!'

LOL true, they have that "can do" mindset. Like i said, I don't blame Aztec. I'm very new to the gun community, and they've facilitated purchasing firearms and accessories that i can't get here easy. Darius's customer service has been great.

Stephen
08-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Should we be worried?

Anyone know what something "very bad" is?

Mark-II
08-07-2019, 10:15 PM
got a shipping notice tonight.

Curtis264
08-07-2019, 10:52 PM

me too

toysareforboys
08-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Oh baby, me too! I thought for sure it was my item that got flagged/was holding up the order (because tons of other people said it couldn't be imported). Nice to know it wasn't :)

-Jamie M.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 09:03 AM
I just joined here to ask you guys about shipping notices. When did you last have contact with Aztech, and when did they ask for your PAL number?

I have a non restricted Mossberg shotgun on order in the June 10 / July 22 import. Got my confirmation of order and payment back in June. I asked Darius when he wants my PAL number at the time of order and he said he’d get it at time of shipping. I’ve heard zilch. I’ve messaged him (26th of July) and heard nothing. I obviously realize there are some difficult circumstances for them these days, but to have over $1000 of a customers money and give ZERO info to them is unacceptable. A two minute phone call or email would clear things up pretty easily, and I doubt they have so many things on this import that they can’t get back to me in a two week timeframe.

I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback on Darius and Aztech, and would like to be able to add my own, but the lack of communication is not confidence inspiring. I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.

toysareforboys
08-08-2019, 09:18 AM
I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.For sure call, that's the quickest way to clear up issues.

If you sign into your online account check the status of the order, if it says "shipped" you should have got a notice from Canada Post :) https://www.aztecharmory.com/account_history.php

-Jamie M.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...

Scarface
08-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Well I emailed and phoned and have got no response. It’s just a small part fir a shotgun. I checked my account and it says pending

Stephen
08-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
. I doubt you'll hear from them right away.

Scarface
08-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
. I doubt you'll hear from them right away.
Looks like some people already got there shipping notice. I live in the same town as there outlet and just want to pick it up

RobertMcC
08-08-2019, 09:45 AM
I just joined here to ask you guys about shipping notices. When did you last have contact with Aztech, and when did they ask for your PAL number?

I have a non restricted Mossberg shotgun on order in the June 10 / July 22 import. Got my confirmation of order and payment back in June. I asked Darius when he wants my PAL number at the time of order and he said he’d get it at time of shipping. I’ve heard zilch. I’ve messaged him (26th of July) and heard nothing. I obviously realize there are some difficult circumstances for them these days, but to have over $1000 of a customers money and give ZERO info to them is unacceptable. A two minute phone call or email would clear things up pretty easily, and I doubt they have so many things on this import that they can’t get back to me in a two week timeframe.

I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback on Darius and Aztech, and would like to be able to add my own, but the lack of communication is not confidence inspiring. I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.

You are not the only customer, you gotta realize that. How about calling?

Because they bent over backwards. I ordered. I didn't realized that they don't import monthly. I kinda needed a part ASAP, Couldn't wait the 2 months or so. The part was on a import to arrive soon. They asked the customer that originally ordered it, since he was waiting on bunch more parts, coming in on a later import. If he would give up that part.

toysareforboys
08-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there :) https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 10:14 AM
You are not the only customer, you gotta realize that. How about calling?

Because they bent over backwards. I ordered.

Did you actually READ my post? I clearly stated that I realize I’m not their only customer. I also stated that I contacted Darius on the 26th of July. That’s 13 days ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a reply in that time. I’m just asking the guys who received shipping notices what the process was.

My intent is not to stir up issues or badmouth Aztech. I also ordered from them because of how easy they were to deal with and they are local to me as I’m in Penticton often. I just want some info on where my $1000+ is. I’m sure there will be a happy outcome, but my purchase is for hunting, and the season is closing in rapidly and I need to find another option if they cannot provide what I paid for in the very near future.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 10:15 AM
If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there :) https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

I tried going in with my email and it showed “we have no record of this email”.

Edit: I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...

RobertMcC
08-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Did you actually READ my post? I clearly stated that I realize I’m not their only customer. I also stated that I contacted Darius on the 26th of July. That’s 13 days ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a reply in that time. I’m just asking the guys who received shipping notices what the process was.

My intent is not to stir up issues or badmouth Aztech. I also ordered from them because of how easy they were to deal with and they are local to me as I’m in Penticton often. I just want some info on where my $1000+ is. I’m sure there will be a happy outcome, but my purchase is for hunting, and the season is closing in rapidly and I need to find another option if they cannot provide what I paid for in the very near future.

How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.

toysareforboys
08-08-2019, 10:43 AM
I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...Funky. It worked for me, sucks it didn't work for you :(

-Jamie M.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 10:50 AM
How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.

I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.

Stephen
08-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Uhhh ohhh

Must be in DEEP ____

RobertMcC
08-08-2019, 03:30 PM
I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.

I highly doubt they took your money and ran away. I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe they just want to be alone at this time. They did have a family emergency recently. Many people just drop everything for family. Maybe the emergency resulted in a loss of a loved one. So probably why they removed the phone number, or not answering the phone.Who knows. Be patient. I'm sure they make it right. But like I said, this is the gamble of importing. Doesn't always go 100%.

Redthies
08-08-2019, 04:22 PM
I get that Rob. I’m currently dealing with a parent with less than 2 weeks to live according to his doctor. We all handle things differently. Some throw themselves into their work, others cry in a dark room. There is no right or wrong answer. I’m also not assuming they took my money and ran. I don’t get that vibe from them at all. I do however run my own business, and if I were the dark room type, I would get one of my staff to handle emails, or set aside an hours day to deal with them. Your business will be around longer than the emergency hopefully.

As I’ve said before, I’m sure they are not out to get me, but my hunting season hinges greatly on receiving what I ordered from them (or something similar) in the next two weeks. IF my order is one of the ones that was held up by State Dept, and is now held up by their suspension, I NEED to know. All I’m looking for is an “it’s here and shipping tomorrow”, or an “it’s not here and won’t be for the foreseeable future” type of email so I can make other arrangements.

I realize I’m new here, but all I was asking for is info on how they processed the other members orders, and it would be also nice to know if the three guys who posted that theirs had shipped were complete firearms or just parts. I don’t like how you (Rob M) seem to think I’m vilifying Aztech and unsympathetic to their current situation. For the THIRD TIME, that’s not my intention. I’m just looking for some answers...

mr mayhem
08-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Likewise, i'm curious on what is happening with my order as their website said they'll be using a different importer. I haven't received any replies from them for the past few weeks.

Redthies
08-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Anyone else get a shipping notice? They said on their website that the July import would be shipped on the 7th and 8th.

Redthies
08-12-2019, 05:23 PM
I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

I’ll definitely do another try with Aztech when things are back on track...

Steve MKII
08-12-2019, 11:02 PM
I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.

RobertMcC
08-13-2019, 05:04 AM
Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.

Probably because everything is getting back in order.

Stephen
08-13-2019, 05:43 AM
So anyone know what actually happened!?

mr mayhem
08-13-2019, 05:54 AM
From their site:
"Those of you who have firearms pending on the July and/or September/October shipments, will receive direct contact from us by email with options to move forward."
I haven't heard anything from them. I'm still waiting on my firearm that was for the July shipment.

tcost
08-13-2019, 07:56 AM
I have a couple big ordess supposed to be coming in. They said someone did something very bad with something that was imported by them. I came to see if there was any info on what was done... They may take a while but you'll get your stuff, stuff you prob can't get elsewhere in Canada.

Curtis264
08-13-2019, 09:24 AM
Received my shipment yesterday for the July 22 import

mr mayhem
08-13-2019, 11:38 AM
nvm they did send me an email on options. It was in my Junk Inbox.

GSDOwner
08-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Received my July 22nd import great as always.

RobertMcC
08-13-2019, 07:32 PM

Sorry didn't work out. But sounds like things are getting back on track. I got a couple emails from them today.

Scarface
08-14-2019, 09:38 AM
Still nothing for me and all it was is a ggg charging handle for a M4?

Stephen
08-16-2019, 06:00 PM
The RCMP renewed someone's licence on accident and that individual bought some p80s and was busted.

This is according to a French article. Wonder whats gonna happen now.

mtlgun
08-16-2019, 06:45 PM
Not Aztecs fault that the RCMP and SQ are incompetent and renewed a convicted drug traffickers RPAL. ( not the first time either ) And for those who don't read french, they let the idiot walk until his next hearing in late September. Our criminal justice system hard at work keeping us safe.

Stephen
08-16-2019, 06:56 PM
Yes but the RCMP have decided to make their own laws about 80 receivers. The ones being sold were not registered.

Do I care? No but I am interested to see what happens next.

srdiver
08-16-2019, 09:01 PM
nothing

srdiver
08-16-2019, 09:03 PM
Yes but the RCMP have decided to make their own laws about 80 receivers. The ones being sold were not registered.

Do I care? No but I am interested to see what happens next.

there is not requirement for a polymer 80 pistol part to be registered as it is only a plastic shell

toysareforboys
08-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Thanks so much Aztech. Everyone else, and I mean EVERYONE, said it wasn't possible. Thank you.

-Jamie M.

Redthies
08-16-2019, 11:15 PM
Sorry didn't work out. But sounds like things are getting back on track. I got a couple emails from them today.

It’s all good. I ended up getting a better variant of what I originally ordered locally, which will get me through my planned hunts, and just made another order from Aztech tonight for a different barrel for it. In the end, it’s costing me a couple of hundred more, but I’m ending up with a better firearm with multiple barrels.

Darius has been very timely with emails over the past week, so hopefully they are on the upswing now!

Stephen
08-17-2019, 07:23 AM
there is not requirement for a polymer 80 pistol part to be registered as it is only a plastic shell

According to the firearms act you are right. . The RCMP's website, no.

RobertMcC
08-17-2019, 07:27 AM
According to the firearms act you are right. . The RCMP's website, no.

RCMP been proven time over time, to not even know the laws they are suppose to enforce. Seems like Its whatever the "interpretation is"

Poly 80% only had to be registered once they were completed and ready to be used.

Stephen
08-17-2019, 09:27 AM
I'm aware of what the firearms act says. Like I said I am interested to see what they do with the situation because they have their own interpretation that is on their website for everyone to read.

RobertMcC
08-17-2019, 10:25 AM
I'm aware of what the firearms act says. Like I said I am interested to see what they do with the situation because they have their own interpretation that is on their website for everyone to read.

I think we clouded this thread enough. Lets start a new one, for these questions. I'm sure Aztech would appreciate it.

Gunnie2018
08-20-2019, 02:06 AM
The RCMP renewed someone's licence on accident and that individual bought some p80s and was busted.

This is according to a French article. Wonder whats gonna happen now.

I found this one in English: https://www.gangsterismout.com/2019/08/the-polymer80.html

So an individual bought poly80s during the short time they were not registered and allowed in (if memory serves me right) then made complete unregistered firearms out of them. How is it Aztech's fault??? :confused1:

RobertMcC
08-20-2019, 06:16 AM
I found this one in English: https://www.gangsterismout.com/2019/08/the-polymer80.html

So an individual bought poly80s during the short time they were not registered and allowed in (if memory serves me right) then made complete unregistered firearms out of them. How is it Aztech's fault??? :confused1:

There was 2 threads, the clueless owner of that site posted here. Then he ended up asking to be banned.

RobertMcC
08-25-2019, 09:38 AM
They're not having any luck. Posted that their house, was broken into. Truck stolen and family firearms stolen.

Gunnie2018
09-04-2019, 02:34 AM
There is something strange going on with this business. They have removed all their contact information except email from the website.
Has anyone been able to reach them recently?

Darius, if you are reading this please provide an update as to the status of your business. Thank you!

Redthies
09-12-2019, 09:51 AM
I had an issue with contact when all the crap fell on their heads, but Darius and Carol Ann were both in touch with me in the later part of August. I have made another order with them (parts only) and am hoping they come through. I emailed them this morning looking for an import date for the parts, and mentioned people were looking for them here. Hopefully they respond for you...

DariusE
09-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Hello Gunnie,

We are still open for business, simply sending us an email with what you are looking for would be the best step. As we do all our pricing quotes and contacting of our customers via email we removed the phone number as to cut down on calls that I then have to direct to send me an email.

You can find the most up to date information on the status of what is happen on our Canadian Customers page, it will always be found there and we will always be open and honest with our customers.

DariusE
09-16-2019, 10:12 AM
Hello Amazing Customers!

We have made some temporary adjustments to our business model.

First, we have suspended servicing third party sales. We understand the need for this service and we have had a lot of success in bringing in your family heirlooms and sought-after purchases. This was a hard decision for us but we just can’t commit to this service at this time.

Second, we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice. This was also a hard decision and we look forward to being able to serve your needs again in the future.

For those of you who have firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post.

For those of you who have placed non-firearm orders with us over the past two months, we appreciate your patience during this extended timeline.

Certain items qualify to be shipped directly from the US under the ITAR exemption. Where practical, we will be exercising this exemption to get your items to you.

If your order contains items that do not fall under the exemption, they require permitting and the permit application is currently in progress and we will be completing the import once we receive approvals.

At this time, we are taking orders for items which do fall under the exemption. However, we are not taking orders for non-exempt items until further notice. Please check our ‘In Canada Now’ section for items that we currently have in Canada ready to ship.

If you require further information on your specific order, please email [email protected] and we will let you know which process pertains to your order.

As always, we appreciate our amazing customers and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!

toysareforboys
09-16-2019, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the refund DariusE. I know how much of a hassle it is dealing with tons of "freaky" companies trying to get the parts we ordered and not hearing back from them, them shipping you the wrong stuff, etc.

I wish you much success with your new business model.

-Jamie M.

KTfeich
09-17-2019, 08:46 AM
Hello Amazing Customers!

For those of you who have firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post.

Can you share an ETA with all of us on the import finally coming into Canada?

tcost
09-30-2019, 03:57 PM
Can you share an ETA with all of us on the import finally coming into Canada?

Also wondering when the Sept/Oct import is expected.

RobertMcC
09-30-2019, 08:13 PM
Also wondering when the Sept/Oct import is expected.

I just emailed them, asking when is the Oct import suppose to arrive, or is it delayed again. I'll post if I get a response. I want my Mauser to be finished.

DariusE
10-02-2019, 09:16 AM
For those of you who are looking for status updates on the import, or when the next import might happen please check out Canadian Customers page.

This is where we post the most up to date information, and if it has not changed since you last checked it we do not have any more information to post. The unfortunate side of dealing with the government is that they are rather slow at getting things done. We appreciate your patience.

I will always do my best to keep our customers informed and updated as the cogs move forward!

Cheers!

Curtis264
10-02-2019, 09:29 AM
For those of you who are looking for status updates on the import, or when the next import might happen please check out Canadian Customers page.

This is where we post the most up to date information, and if it has not changed since you last checked it we do not have any more information to post. The unfortunate side of dealing with the government is that they are rather slow at getting things done. We appreciate your patience.

I will always do my best to keep our customers informed and updated as the cogs move forward!

Cheers!

Darius, on your Canadian page, why don't you put a date on when these announcement have been posted, that why we can see right from the start if it is an old announcement or something that has been update

RobertMcC
10-02-2019, 10:10 AM

Cheers!

Your Canadian Customer page, doesn't have any dates or updates on the status of the pending imports. Just whats currently going on with your business. Leaving us emailing you and asking whats going on with the import.

Aztech Armory

12:24 PM (42 minutes ago)

to me

Hello Robert,

The import will likely be mid to late October, we are awaiting our permits being released.

DariusE
10-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Hello,

The Canadian Customers page is where we post the most up to date information about the status of imports. If we have no new information we do not post anything new. Any customer is more than welcome to email us at anytime and I will gladly get you the most up to date information about your order.

We do not have a set date on when the import will land to post, so we do not post a date. Until we can confirm with certainty the information we do not post it on our Canadian Customers page.

Cheers

DariusE
10-15-2019, 10:10 AM
For those of you who have been waiting patiently for your products, the import date is now set for October 29th. If you have items on permit, we will have your orders shipping that week.

Orders placed as of October 10th will not be shipped directly from the US. The next scheduled import date will be December 30, 2019. The order cutoff for this shipment is November 15th.

For those of you who have items shipping directly from the US under the ITAR exemption. We are sending those out as they are ready. Many of you have already received tracking details.

For those of you who are still waiting for firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post

Cheers!
-Aztech Team

Sabio
10-25-2019, 11:54 PM
....we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice....

So you are out of business?

RobertMcC
10-26-2019, 07:10 AM
....we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice....

So you are out of business?

They're not out of business or hope not. Just the whole investigation on the 80% Poly Glocks, The RCMP suspended their license, and probably having a heck of a time securing another importer/exporter.

Redthies
10-29-2019, 12:56 PM
I tried them again for a part that they said was “no problem”, and I said to myself “everyone deserves a second chance”. Yesterday I got an email saying “sorry, your part is unavailable, but maybe we can get it for Dec 30th”. I paid in advance for the part in AUGUST. They only send me an “it’s on backorder” excuse on the day it’s supposed to import? That’s frustrating. Other options could have been explored.

Darius, I’d be happy to hear your side of this, and if you are still planning to try and stay in business, it might be worth while for you to respond to this issue openly!

RobertMcC
10-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Darius did the 29th Import come in?

Redthies
10-29-2019, 02:59 PM
So I got a call from Marshall, who like everyone else at Aztech was great to talk to once you get to that point. We are trying to work out a way to get this piece to me in a reasonable timeframe. I hate being the squeaky wheel, but after the lack of response on the first go round, I wasn’t taking any chances.

Stay tuned for updates...

Redthies
10-29-2019, 10:25 PM
Darius did the 29th Import come in?

Per Marshal today: “Darius is on holidays”. He said they crossed into Canada today and would spend the next few days packing up and shipping out.

Mark-II
10-30-2019, 06:53 AM
Are you able to get Kidd 10/22 trigger groups?

tcost
11-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Anyone get any shipping notices for any of their imports or parts?

RobertMcC
11-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Anyone get any shipping notices for any of their imports or parts?

I just logged on and my status shows shipped. They were also nice enough to have me ship it to another location. Which wasn't a problem. Some places will be like NO we only ship to the address on the CC. I figure since paid for shipping, that Id have it shipped to the person that gonna refinish my barrel. Saves me a few dollars.

Steve MKII
11-04-2019, 11:42 AM
I just logged on and my status shows shipped. They were also nice enough to have me ship it to another location. Which wasn't a problem. Some places will be like NO we only ship to the address on the CC. I figure since paid for shipping, that Id have it shipped to the person that gonna refinish my barrel. Saves me a few dollars.

Looks like mine shipped on Nov 2nd. They did the same for me. As long as it's not an item that requires a PAL, they will ship it to another location.

tcost
11-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Right on. Mines looks to be the same. Picked up from Aztec today.

Lee3444
11-08-2019, 01:38 AM
>For those of you who are still waiting for firearms coming from the US, the permit has been approved and we are in the process of importing the firearms! Once the import lands, the NR firearms will be sent off right away, and the transfers started for the restricted firearms. We cannot start the transfer until the firearms arrive in Canada. Once the transfer is approved your firearm will be sent off to you with tracking information sent via email!

Nice the 5 month wait is finally over
Glad to see ill finally get my gun and I hope everything returns to normal for you guys, i don't think anyone will ever beat your pricing and service for imports and even with the wait im still a happy customer

DariusE
12-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Howdy folks!

The following import is scheduled for February 24th. The cutoff date for that shipment is January 13th. So get those late Christmas stocking stuffers, valentines day gifts, and most importantly something for yourself! You deserve it after the holidays!

Cheers!

toysareforboys
12-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Howdy folks!

The following import is scheduled for February 24th. The cutoff date for that shipment is January 13th. So get those late Christmas stocking stuffers, valentines day gifts, and most importantly something for yourself! You deserve it after the holidays!

Cheers!
Were all the fake suppressors removed from the website? https://www.aztecharmory.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Display+Silenc er

Not a firearm or ammunition, doesn't fall under ITAR... :(

-Jamie M.

lone-wolf
12-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Howdy folks!

Cheers!

Good stuff, I have a few things I could use

RobertMcC
12-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Thanks Aztech for getting me the barrel.

Hebrew hammer is slowly getting restored.

https://i.imgur.com/BDKrXb1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wQ28Wy0.jpg

kennymo
12-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Were all the fake suppressors removed from the website? https://www.aztecharmory.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Display+Silenc er

Not a firearm or ammunition, doesn't fall under ITAR... :(

-Jamie M.

Wild guess, but the RCMP have been poking at everything with the appropriate thread size using a very big stick for several weeks.

Mark-II
12-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Could you update on the expected arrival time of the current import?

DariusE
12-31-2019, 01:12 PM
The most up to date information can always be found on our Canadian Customers page.

DariusE
01-14-2020, 12:34 PM
The February import is now closed, thank you to all who have placed an order!

The next import will likely fall sometime in April, but as always check out our Canadian Customers page for the most up to date information!

toysareforboys
01-14-2020, 10:12 PM
The February import is now closed, thank you to all who have placed an order!

The next import will likely fall sometime in April, but as always check out our Canadian Customers page for the most up to date information!
Nice to see display suppressors back up on the website, thanks! I'll be picking up a Gmt-300blk (https://www.aztecharmory.com/gemtech-display-silencer-gmt300blk-p-41787.html) shortly (for my upcoming AR15 build). I'll only be shooting subsonic through it, like I do with 9mm and my GM-9 I got from you which has been holding up flawlessly even though gemtech says not to shoot through it, lol.

https://i.lensdump.com/i/iwygT7.jpg

Thanks again for the great service/unique products.

-Jamie M.

Greazy Jungle
05-05-2020, 10:11 PM
We’re a week overdue for the April import...do you have ANY idea when we will see our goods? When do we start talking refunds...?

DariusE
05-08-2020, 11:39 AM
We’re a week overdue for the April import...do you have ANY idea when we will see our goods? When do we start talking refunds...?
The most up to date information is always posted on our Canadian Customers page. That is the most up to date info we can provide you with.

The import has been delayed by the Canadian Government, they have not yet released the permit. Likely due to the changes in the laws and such they brought in. We are calling them every day for an update!

Hidyn
05-08-2020, 04:50 PM
I've got an order on that truck, and I know that you guys are doing the best you can.

Thank you Aztec! :)

DariusE
05-20-2020, 02:28 PM
The import scheduled for April 27th is FINALLY on its way!! We have License to Export and Import so the shipment is now moving North Please bear with us while we break down the shipment into your packages and get them to the Post Office. If you could avoid emailing us for updates, that will keep us off the computer and on the task of fulfilling your orders. You will get an email with your tracking number as soon as the Post Office has your package. Thank you!

DariusE
05-25-2020, 09:55 AM
Heya!

We have updates our Canadian Customers page, give it a quick read:
https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadian-customers-i-58.html

Cheers!

Hidyn
05-25-2020, 03:20 PM
Boo, after the last update I figured the truck had arrived and I'd have my stuff for the next range trip. :(

Oh well. Thanks for the update!

DariusE
05-26-2020, 11:46 AM
Boo, after the last update I figured the truck had arrived and I'd have my stuff for the next range trip. :(

Oh well. Thanks for the update!

it is unfortunate, however with all the changes being made to our laws the folks at the CBSA just want to make sure they are doing their jobs correctly! Our Canadian Customers page will always have the most up to date information regarding the import and the second we have any news it will be updated!

My favorite part of doing the import is seeing all the awesome stuff our customers ordered!

tommycanada
12-21-2020, 08:35 PM
any clue when the december import is expected to arrive in Canada?

tpb1337
01-06-2021, 07:52 PM
The update from today on their website has this text:

(Last updated Jan 06, 2021)
...<snip>...
Our import has landed!

I don't think that was there yesterday.

Sabio
01-07-2021, 04:13 AM
Cool. My ACR parts are here

Curtis264
02-16-2021, 02:39 PM
I have been trying to get a hold of you, can you respond back
Thanks

Neal@Aztech_Armory
05-25-2021, 12:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

The current cut off for this export series is tomorrow 5-26.

Please take note. Thank you.