PDA

View Full Version : Aztech Armory - Next Scheduled Import

Pages : [1] 2

Marshall
01-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Our next scheduled import is planned for February 1st.

The cut off for orders of firearms, firearm parts and optics is Jan 11th.
The cut off for accessories not needing export permits is Jan 25th.
Any orders placed after 4:00 pm PST on the cut off date will be included in the following scheduled import.

Feel free to email, call or text us anytime with any questions.

Thank you for your interest in Aztech Armory.

Marshall
01-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Permit process for Feb 1st import has been initiated, but there is still time to order non-controlled items.

Marshall
01-13-2015, 08:15 PM
At this time we are still working out the exact date of the next import, but it will be sometime in early March. I'll post the date as soon as we have it settled.

We have set the cut off dates:
For orders of firearms, firearm parts and optics - Feb 10th.
For accessories not needing export permits - Feb 24th.

Keep in mind that you can place orders any time. We have been doing one shipment per month but will increase that if the demand is there in terms of orders.

Thanks for your interest in Aztech Armory.

Marshall
02-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Feb 1st import is complete and all orders have been shipped.
Next import in scheduled for March 9th. Cutoff for controlled items extended to Feb 13th

Petamocto
02-09-2015, 09:06 PM
I really appreciate you coming into the market, and providing this level of customer service to keep your people informed.

As you may be aware, one of your competitors is getting dinged on the boards for getting swamped to the point of not responding to their customers, so you doing this is a good sign.

If you keep this up, you will keep chipping away at their customers and eventually overtake them.

Marshall
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Thanks to everyone who placed an order this month. We have initiated permit process for the March import, but there is still time to order non-controlled items. Cutoff is Feb 24th.

Orders for controlled items placed now will go on the following import scheduled for April 6th. Cutoff for controlled items on that shipment is March 10th, non-controlled cutoff is March 20th.

Thanks Again... we appreciate the business and all the excellent feedback.

Marshall
03-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Just a reminder... cutoff for April import is Tomorrow, March 10th, 3:00 pm PT
And thanks to all who have orders in so far.

Marshall
03-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Permit process has been initiated for April Import. Cut off for non-controlled items is March 20.

Marshall
03-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Next Import will be May 11th, with cut off for orders of controlled items set for April 13th.
Orders for Non controlled items for that shipment will be accepted until April 24th.

Marshall
04-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks again for all the orders. Permit application is in process for the May import.
We are still working on the date for the June shipment, but it will be sometime around the middle of the month.
I'll post as soon as we have it set.

Marshall
05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Sorry for the delay in updating this thread... Thanks to you guys it's been a busy month for us.
The permit process is underway for the June shipment which is scheduled to take place on the 22nd.
Cut off for July import will be June 15th for controlled items and June 22nd for non-controlled.
Thanks again and please let us know if you have any questions.

Marshall
06-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Permits arrived early, so the updated import date for June will be the 15th.
Cutoff for July shipment is still the 15th of June.
Thanks Again!

jwirecom109
06-04-2015, 01:04 PM
woot can't wait

AB.Boy
06-10-2015, 01:13 PM
woot can't wait

Me too. Patiently waiting.

Zedbra
06-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey Marshall - did my DW parts come in from CZ? When is the July import - or is it too early to say? Thanks again.

Marshall
06-23-2015, 10:56 PM
Hey Marshall - did my DW parts come in from CZ? When is the July import - or is it too early to say? Thanks again.

DW Parts arrived yesterday.

July import will be the 20th.

Marshall
07-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Permits in hand for July Import. Planned import date was the 20th, but if logistics work out we will be ahead of schedule. Again, many thanks to all who placed orders this month.

Cut-off for controlled items for August shipment is July 17th. Tentative import date for August is the 17th.

Marshall
07-09-2015, 09:39 PM
July import is confirmed to be ahead of schedule... shipment is planned to enter BC this Monday, July 13th.

Still time for August orders, but cut-off is next Friday.

Marshall
08-06-2015, 11:43 AM
August import is on track for the 17th... thanks again for all the orders, we really appreciate the business.

Cutoff for the September import is August 17th. Planned import date is September 14th.

ponymusic
08-06-2015, 08:34 PM
August import is on track for the 17th... thanks again for all the orders, we really appreciate the business.

Cutoff for the September import is August 17th. Planned import date is September 14th.Thank you for the update Marshall. I can hardly wait (as you are aware). With this August import I will finally have the last parts I need to complete my CC IUR/CC Lower build. Take care.

lone-wolf
08-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Looking forward to the sept shipment, marshall helped me get some ruger magazines that are unobtainable in canada.

Edenchef
08-16-2015, 01:18 PM
Me to! I have a few things in this shipment. Marshall is great at finding "hard to find" items. ;D

lone-wolf
08-16-2015, 01:24 PM
I'd like for my next purchase from aztech to be a nice AR upper, but that's going to be a while away

Petamocto
08-16-2015, 06:29 PM
I know you've heard this a hundred times already, but I'm really sorry to hear about the Canadian dollar, which isn't your fault at all. Anything close to par and your sales will skyrocket, so please hang in there until that day comes back. If our dollar actually overtakes the U.S. dollar you'll be millionaires in no time.

soopercooper
08-18-2015, 02:23 PM
Guess I'm a tad slow. Were the orders that ended up in AZ by Aug 12 supposed to be in Canada by late Aug or sept?

Marshall
08-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Guess I'm a tad slow. Were the orders that ended up in AZ by Aug 12 supposed to be in Canada by late Aug or sept?

Aug 17th was cutoff for Sept 14th shipment.

Marshall
08-19-2015, 12:36 AM
Next cutoff date will be Sept 18th. October import is tentatively scheduled for the 19th. I'll confirm that date here once we nail it down.

Marshall
08-19-2015, 12:37 AM
I know you've heard this a hundred times already, but I'm really sorry to hear about the Canadian dollar, which isn't your fault at all. Anything close to par and your sales will skyrocket, so please hang in there until that day comes back. If our dollar actually overtakes the U.S. dollar you'll be millionaires in no time.

Thanks for the encouraging words! The exchange rate is definitely not helping any of us right now, but we will hang in there.

soopercooper
08-19-2015, 05:31 AM
Next cutoff date will be Sept 18th. October import is tentatively scheduled for the 19th. I'll confirm that date here once we nail it down.

Man You guys are a treat to deal with. We won't go into my last import issues but God You guys are a class act. You guys realize the value of communication

lone-wolf
09-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Must be putting in a late night! Got my shipping confirmation.

Marshall
09-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Must be putting in a late night! Got my shipping confirmation.

Wasn't too late... keep in mind we're in Pacific Time. :cool1:

Marshall
09-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Update on October import date:
Cutoff is still this Friday the 18th, but we've moved the import date up from the 19th to the 12th of October due to the fact that we've secured a table at the Salmon Arm Gun Show on the weekend of the 17th and 18th.

soopercooper
09-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Cutoff is still this Friday the 18th, but we've moved the import date up from the 19th to the 12th of October due to the fact that we've secured a table at the Salmon Arm Gun Show on the weekend of the 17th and 18th.

No panic. IRG is still working on July's and at 1/3 more the cost than Aztech :cool1:

ponymusic
09-16-2015, 09:04 PM

Excellent! I am very much looking forward to meeting you there Marshall.

Take care.

DanN
09-17-2015, 10:58 AM
Salmon Arm Gun Show on the weekend of the 17th and 18th.

See you there!

Edenchef
09-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Wasn't too late... keep in mind we're in Pacific Time. :cool1:

Riiiiiight I got my email at 9:21 MDT, that's still 8:21 in your neck of the woods. I'm not complaining, I'm actually very impressed, with your service. ;D

ponymusic
09-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Riiiiiight I got my email at 9:21 MDT, that's still 8:21 in your neck of the woods. I'm not complaining, I'm actually very impressed, with your service. ;D
I agree. Marshall is, in my experience, very customer service oriented, it's a pleasure to deal with him.

Edenchef
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM
New toys are scheduled for Monday delivery.

Marshall
09-18-2015, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys... We aim to please.
Edenchef; you will be very happy I'm sure. I had a hard time packing those beauties up and sending them off...

Marshall
09-18-2015, 06:16 PM
Order cutoff for October shipment expended until Sunday the 20th at 5:00 pm PT.

Edenchef
09-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys... We aim to please.
Edenchef; you will be very happy I'm sure. I had a hard time packing those beauties up and sending them off...

But they are mine, mine, all mine!;D Thank you so much for your hard work to find them and bring them here. If you or any of your crew, are ever out here in the Redmonton area, let me know, please? We will go shoot these beauties and the rest of my Cowboy Collection; with specially selected others, my treat! And a great Western BBQ to follow, at my place. Yum!
Cheers!

Edenchef
09-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Update.......Mailman knocked on door; OMG it's just like Christmas. A pair of brand new Cowboy Pistols, but these two take brass cartridges. Both are 1860 army's, but the Richards-Mason conversions to 45 Colt brass.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u539/Edenchef/R-M%20Colts%20001_zpshvu0g9sd.jpg (http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/Edenchef/media/R-M%20Colts%20001_zpshvu0g9sd.jpg.html).

There was another toy, but just like Christmas....some assembly is required. Will post photos when it's done.

IMHO, Aztech made the entire import process, completely painless. ( other than US exchange rates) I will definitely use them again.

Marshall
09-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Modified import schedule for Christmas

With fall arriving and the holidays fast approaching we have decided modify our import schedule to be sure we have things sent out in time to arrive for Christmas. The typical schedule has been a monthly import around the middle of each month but that won't work for December. Instead, we will not be doing an import in November but will do one the first week of December. Tentative date for that shipment is Dec 7th. This will give us time to get all orders delivered before Christmas. Cutoff for that import will be November 13th.
I know this will make a long wait for some of you who are just placing orders now, but logistically it makes the most sense for us.
Further to that, we will likely not be doing the next import until the first week of February due to the chaos that typically surrounds SHOT show. Hopefully this all makes sense to everyone, but if you have any questions feel free to PM or email me... or post up on this thread.
Thanks again to all who have made this upcoming shipment our largest to date!

MiniMe
09-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Hi Marshall

I placed an order on September 7th
When is it scheduled to arrive it in Canada?

Thanks

ponymusic
09-28-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm not Marshall, but Marshall's post earlier in this thread (post #32):

I hope that helps.

Carol Ann
09-28-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm not Marshall, but Marshall's post earlier in this thread (post #32):

I hope that helps.

I'm not Marshall either :) but I can confirm that ponymusic is correct. Our scheduled import date is October 12th.
Thanks everyone!

MiniMe
09-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Sounds good.
First time I buy from Aztech, had no idea of schedules.

Edenchef
09-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Sounds good.
First time I buy from Aztech, had no idea of schedules.

Don't worry MM. They will exceed your expectations. My order arrived 4 days earlier than they had told me to expect it.

Mark-II
10-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Can you post up when the next cut-off date is?

Seems I just missed this one...

MiniMe
10-13-2015, 12:19 PM
has the last shipment arrived already?

Carol Ann
10-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Can you post up when the next cut-off date is?

Seems I just missed this one...

Cutoff for next shipment is Nov 13th - details on post 43.
Thanks.
CA

Carol Ann
10-13-2015, 12:39 PM
has the last shipment arrived already?

Yes, we got in late last night. We will be packaging and mailing over the next couple days and will send your tracking number to you once we have it.

ponymusic
10-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Yes, we got in late last night. We will be packaging and mailing over the next couple days and will send your tracking number to you once we have it.

Wow, you have a busy schedule this week. Looking forward to meeting you this weekend.

Btw, I like your counter point to Marshall's signature line. Nice.

Marshall
11-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Cut off was officially yesterday but we will still take orders until the end of the day today. Many thanks to all of you who have placed orders.

Petamocto
11-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Do you have the full Beretta CX4 upgrade kits in Canada already, or would you need to order one?

Mark-II
11-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks again for making it so easy to tack extra on to my order :)

Much better communication and service than IRG.

...no $50usd shipping either... :/

kennymo
11-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Looking forward to that box in the mail in December. ;)

SteelCap
11-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Do you facilitate any auction purchase like gunbroker?

kennymo
11-16-2015, 07:19 PM

Not to speak for Aztech, but I do believe there is some info on their site related to that.

Marshall
11-16-2015, 11:39 PM

Yes we do and as Kennymo says we have info on our site relating to this. https://www.aztecharmory.com/export-services-c-789.html Send me a PM or give us a call or email and we will provide more details.
In fact, I'm told next months GOC giveaway is one free import from Aztech Armory so get your name in for that.

Marshall
11-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Our next import is scheduled for December 7, 2015. This import is now closed and we have begun our permitting process. We can still take orders for non-controlled items until November 21st.

We are now taking orders for our next import which will be February 8th 2016...
...after shot show!!!

The cutoff for the February import will be January 8th, 2016.

We do have some inventory of certain items in BC. Please contact us for questions. Thank you.

Petamocto
11-17-2015, 06:15 AM
A date which will live in infamy...

Mark-II
11-17-2015, 09:09 AM

Coincidentally I have a Colt Government model coming :)

Marshall
11-17-2015, 11:23 AM

So true... actions taken on that date changed the course of history.
Remember the Fallen... and support our Troops.

Petamocto
12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Can we please know if the order came in okay today? What happens now, the parts just get put in the mail from Canada-Canada?

soopercooper
12-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Hey there's always IRG you can deal with. Get nothing but snot, 4 times the wait, twice the price, and smashed goods. Aztech'll use you right

Marshall
12-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Can we please know if the order came in okay today? What happens now, the parts just get put in the mail from Canada-Canada?

You beat me to it... I was just sitting down to do an update and saw this post.
Update is that there's been a short delay. All was going according to plan... BIS and DSP5 permits in hand, but the rather large and very important shipment from Manticore got lost in transit. It was sent via the post office and was supposed to arrive in AZ early last week but tracking showed it stuck in Chicago. We kept hoping it would move and it never did. Sven from Manticore was tracking it as well, and so he re-sent the order via UPS next day air this morning. Assuming it doesn't get lost as well, it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. However, with that said, we just tracked it now and it's in Chicago of all places... :mad1:
UPS is always very good though, so we're not worried... yet. If it does arrive tomorrow the truck will leave early Wednesday morning and arrive in BC sometime Thursday afternoon. Once it's here we will be diligent in sorting and packaging in order to get everything sent out as quickly as possible... or goal is still to have all deliveries arrive in time for Christmas.
If it doesn't show up there tomorrow then we'll reassess the situation and provide a further update here.

Marshall
12-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Tracked package again and it will be available for pick up at the UPS depot in the morning, so everything is good to go. We will be sorting and packaging Thursday evening and will send tracking numbers as soon as we have them. We will process the orders starting with farthest East and working our way to the West.
Apologies for the delay, but sometimes things are out of our control.

Mark-II
12-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Mmmm.... I was hoping for a Colt Government for my birthday. If it takes another week...eh...

Do you have the restricted transfers complete in advance, or is that another step?

Carol Ann
12-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Truck is Oscar Mike!!

Edenchef
12-09-2015, 01:52 PM
What is Oscar Mike? Not Indian Bravo?

Carol Ann
12-09-2015, 03:20 PM
What is Oscar Mike? Not Indian Bravo?

Both :)
On the Move today.
InBound tomorrow.

Edenchef
12-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Both :)
On the Move today.
InBound tomorrow.

Roger!

Waterloomike
12-09-2015, 04:20 PM
February 8th works out very well for me.

Marshall
12-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Red Eye Express has arrived... the girls are sorting and packaging as I write this.

jwirecom109
12-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Red Eye Express has arrived... the girls are sorting and packaging as I write this.

I can't wait for my newest import :D but alas what Feb right Marshall?

Edenchef
12-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I can't wait for my newest import :D but alas what Feb right Marshall?

Patience is a good character trait, for you young folk to learn. :evil1:

jwirecom109
12-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Patience is a good character trait, for you young folk to learn. :evil1:

I can wait, kinda....... sorta.......... is it here yet?!

JohnnyP636
12-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Mmmm.... I was hoping for a Colt Government for my birthday. If it takes another week...eh...

Do you have the restricted transfers complete in advance, or is that another step?

+1 I have a restricted lower on this import plus a pretty good amount of accessories/optics. I havent been contacted for registration/transfer info yet, do you still have that info from my last restricted purchase or will you be contacting me again when you get to my order?

Just trying to get an idea on timeline, Im in Toronto Ontario

Thanks!

Soon as I get this stuff I hope to order some more for your next import, been really good experience buying from you twice so far.

Waterloomike
12-14-2015, 12:18 PM
February 8th works out very well for me.

Marshall, i'm the hawken, rh, fullstock flintlock, from Jedediah Starr.

Carol Ann
12-14-2015, 03:14 PM
+1 I have a restricted lower on this import plus a pretty good amount of accessories/optics. I havent been contacted for registration/transfer info yet, do you still have that info from my last restricted purchase or will you be contacting me again when you get to my order?

Just trying to get an idea on timeline, Im in Toronto Ontario

Thanks!

Soon as I get this stuff I hope to order some more for your next import, been really good experience buying from you twice so far.

We got some transfer approvals in today but not yours yet. Hopefully tomorrow. And yes, we used your same info from the last time.

Carol Ann
12-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Marshall, i'm the hawken, rh, fullstock flintlock, from Jedediah Starr.

Okay you should be hearing from him on that topic later today or tomorrow.

Waterloomike
12-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Okay you should be hearing from him on that topic later today or tomorrow.

When ever he gets to it is fine.

JohnnyP636
12-15-2015, 03:28 PM
We got some transfer approvals in today but not yours yet. Hopefully tomorrow. And yes, we used your same info from the last time.

Awesome thanks for the response!

Carol Ann
12-15-2015, 07:52 PM
Another day with no transfer approvals - I will be calling CFO tomorrow.

Waterloomike
12-16-2015, 02:46 AM
i've been thinking that if it's possible, i should go through with this now. 8 feb is a ways off. so that works for me.

Carol Ann
12-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Good morning! All the remaining transfers came thru this morning. Any if you who not have received your shipping notifications yet will get them later today!
Good news!

kennymo
12-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Literally just popped up. Woo! AR lower for Xmas! :)

Marshall
12-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Just a reminder as it seems to be a few pages back now... Next scheduled import is Feb 8th. Cutoff for orders in Jan 8th

Waterloomike
12-19-2015, 06:02 AM
Just a reminder as it seems to be a few pages back now... Next scheduled import is Feb 8th. Cutoff for orders in Jan 8th

order placed.

Mark-II
12-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Got my box of fun today!

The Colt Government looks great! Can't wait to try it out :)

dagarb
12-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks, Aztech! Got the Walter PPQ 45 and I will be back to order from y'all again.

Now I wait anxiously for one of those magical safety papers so I can give it a go.

kennymo
12-22-2015, 09:15 PM
It came! Great wrapping job! The wife didn't even know what it was when the postman dropped it off....close one....:p

The gunsmithing/reloading/ammo storage cabinet has a shiny new Aztech sticker on the pistol drawer....

Marshall
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Just a reminder... Cutoff for Feb import is tomorrow, Jan 8th. 6PM PT.
Thanks to all who have placed orders so far.

Carol Ann
01-17-2016, 09:22 PM
All permit applications for the February import have been submitted. We will let you know the next cutoff and March import date shortly. Getting ready for SHOT next week, remember to send any product queries to us and we'll add them to our list of booths to visit. Thank you all!!

Carol Ann
01-24-2016, 03:40 PM
We have determined our next import date to Canada will be March 28th. The cutoff for that date will be February 28th.
Thank you all for your orders!!

jwirecom109
01-24-2016, 04:35 PM
I can't wait for my new toy to come in!!!!!!!

Waterloomike
01-24-2016, 05:47 PM
I'm starting to get wound up myself.

rsbonini
02-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Any word on the February import? Can't come soon enough!!!

Marshall
02-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Schedule Update
I know you are all expecting the shipment to arrive in BC on Monday, but we're experiencing some delays which are beyond our control.
For starters, for unknown reasons, our export permit from the DDTC (US State Department) has yet to be issued. We expected to have it in hand last Monday at the latest but as of Friday it is still shows as "under review". I called them on Wednesday and the agent responsible for the final approval said he is still waiting to see it on his desk and that he would push it through as soon as he sees it. This is highly unusual as it is normally the BIS licenses for the optics and shotguns that cause us the most stress. The DDTC permits are usually pretty quick. So, at this point I plan to call again on Monday to what's up and will update here again with the result of that call.
Further to that, and to add to our frustrations, due to the current political climate in the US some of our suppliers are having trouble meeting the demand for products. We received only partial shipments from a couple of vendors with the promise that the rest of the order was forthcoming. We have been waiting for them to arrive, but as as Friday, (the planned departure date), there was still quite a bit of stuff missing. We are tracking a few packages that are scheduled to arrive in AZ Monday or Tuesday so we would need to wait until then to ship anyway.
With all that said, we do have the BIS license in hand and if the DDTC is not approved by the end of the day Tuesday we will bring in all the shotguns and optics along with the non-controlled soft goods by the end of this week. If the DDTC permit is still not approved by then, the plan is to leave the ITAR controlled items in our warehouse just south of the border and do a run down to pick them up as soon as we have the permit.
I'm really sorry to have to be the bearer of this news, but I thought it best to keep everyone informed.
Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions... or feel free to call if you're concerned about the specifics of your order. 844-357-3030 ex 1

Marshall
02-08-2016, 04:10 PM
DSP5 Approved!! :Beer time:

Now we just have to wait for one more package to arrive tomorrow and shipment will be North Bound. Truck should arrive in Penticton Thursday afternoon.

Still looks like me may be short a couple of products, but we will get emails out to anyone who is affected.

jwirecom109
02-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Not mine right? Hehe

Carol Ann
02-24-2016, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone, just a reminder our next import date to Canada is March 28th. The cutoff for that date is February 28th.
We are taking orders up until Sunday night and will start permit process on Monday.
Thanks to all who have already ordered but there is still time to get more stuff!!

Marshall
03-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Permit application has been submitted for the March shipment.
We are still working on the next date and will post here as soon as we have it nailed down.
Thanks again for all the support and patience!!

Marshall
03-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Next import will be April 19th. Order cutoff for that shipment is Mar 20th.

Due to the gun show schedule the next one after that will be May 30th with the cutoff being May 1st

Carol Ann
03-21-2016, 09:50 PM
Our April 19th import is now closed and we have begun our permit process. Thank you all for your orders.
A reminder our next scheduled import is May 30th with the cutoff being May 1st. This is extended due to our attendance at Penticton and Kamloops Gun Shows in April.
If you are at either of those shows, please come visit us!!

Mark-II
03-22-2016, 04:39 AM
Long shot, but I'm wondering if you have any Sig P220 stainless 10mm auto 5" target pistols in the pipeline?

I can't get a part number from Sig - all they list is a goofy kryptik camo one

Got a friend who is looking for one, and so far only has found one at irg, who I am not a fan of

Marshall
03-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Long shot, but I'm wondering if you have any Sig P220 stainless 10mm auto 5" target pistols in the pipeline?

I can't get a part number from Sig - all they list is a goofy kryptik camo one

Got a friend who is looking for one, and so far only has found one at irg, who I am not a fan of

It is the 220R5-10-SSE-SAO you're looking for I believe. Our supplier in the US is out of stock on them at the moment. I've added it to our wish list so we will be notified when they come back in stock. Our price would be $1229 US if we can get our hands on one. Otherwise there are a couple for sale on GB right now going for $1299 "buy it now" price. Shoot me an email or PM if you're interested in one at that price.

Mark-II
03-22-2016, 10:27 PM
Ach, I didn't even think to check Lipseys.

That's the one, I'll pass the info along and let him decide.

Marshall
03-31-2016, 12:45 AM
We've had a slight delay due to logistics, but the shipment is due to arrive on Friday.
Next import is April 19th... permit process is underway.

Orders placed now until may 1st will be on the May 30th import.

Zedbra
04-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Haven't had a response in weeks either via messages or phone calls - you guys still around? Looking for an update on my scope, please.

Marshall
04-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Haven't had a response in weeks either via messages or phone calls - you guys still around? Looking for an update on my scope, please.

We're around... no worries.
I didn't see you PM for some reason, so sorry for not getting back to you. Your scope is in Penticton now and we'll get it sent off to you shortly.

Marshall
04-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Reminder that the next cutoff date in May 1st for the May 30th import date.
April shipment arrived yesterday, so you should be getting tracking numbers this afternoon/tomorrow morning...

Zedbra
04-29-2016, 08:07 PM
Scope arrived and already mounted - thanks again, Marshall.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/Zedbra/MIsc/Private/20160429_122114_resized_zps9vluwc91.jpg (http://s459.photobucket.com/user/Zedbra/media/MIsc/Private/20160429_122114_resized_zps9vluwc91.jpg.html)

Curtis264
05-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Thank you Marshall for making this process of importing all my parts that I bought on in The US so easy. You both have been fantastic

Carol Ann
05-13-2016, 05:19 PM
With our May 30th import closed and in permitting, we are looking ahead to our next scheduled import which is June 27th. The cutoff for that shipment is May 29th. Thank you all for your orders on the May shipment. Please get your June orders in before the cutoff.

Marshall
05-26-2016, 11:57 PM
Permits are in hand and all is on track for Monday May 30th import.
There's still time to get your orders in on or before this Sunday for the June 27th shipment.
Thanks again to everyone... we sincerely appreciate your patience the support.

Marshall
06-01-2016, 07:30 PM
June export permit applications submitted.
Next import date will be July 25th. Cutoff for orders is June 26th.
Let us know if there is anything special you're looking for.

Marshall
07-02-2016, 10:26 AM
July import is now closed. Next scheduled import date is Sept 5th.Order cut off is Aug 2nd.

Mark-II
07-03-2016, 09:58 AM
http://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-u-s-service-model-with-tactical-scabbard-50676/

Any joy on finding one of those down south? Not a store in Canada has either 50676 or the similar 51660 that I've been able to find.

http://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-51660/

Mark-II
07-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Or even better..

https://www.classicfirearms.com/long-guns/?caliber_gauge_revised=386

Finnish M39 rifles :)

Marshall
07-07-2016, 01:57 PM
http://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-u-s-service-model-with-tactical-scabbard-50676/

Any joy on finding one of those down south? Not a store in Canada has either 50676 or the similar 51660 that I've been able to find.

http://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-51660/

Our US supplier has both of these available.
50676 $608.99 https://www.aztecharmory.com/mossberg-590a1-service-talo-special-edition-p-33476.html
51660 $573.99 https://www.aztecharmory.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=51660&x=15&y=21

Marshall
07-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Or even better..

https://www.classicfirearms.com/long-guns/?caliber_gauge_revised=386

Finnish M39 rifles :)

You should be able to purchase this one directly from Classic and have them send it to us. We will then handle the export for you. If they won't sell to you directly let us know and we will look after you.

Mark-II
07-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Please tell me you just added the Talo gun, because I swear I looked and never saw it.

I've already ordered one 51660 from the other guy (yesterday). It's a bit less there, but if I can I'm going to cancel it since I'd rather go through you guys.

I'd rather have the 50676 besides.

I'll get back to you on the mosin :)

Marshall
07-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Please tell me you just added the Talo gun, because I swear I looked and never saw it.

I've already ordered one 51660 from the other guy (yesterday). It's a bit less there, but if I can I'm going to cancel it since I'd rather go through you guys.

I'd rather have the 50676 besides.

I'll get back to you on the mosin :)

Yes the 50676 was just added... you're not losing it..:)

Marshall
07-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Next scheduled import date is Sept 5th. Order cut off is Aug 2nd.
Thanks again for all your support.

Mark-II
07-17-2016, 10:17 PM
Site down?

No dice on the M39 - they won't let me pay for it. Plus I did some rough math and with the exchange and import I'm probably looking at North of $800, which they aren't worth.

But I was going to look on the site for the SP CX4 trigger pack, but it seems to have pooped the bed.. :(

lone-wolf
07-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/aztechar/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!

ttt

Marshall
07-17-2016, 11:15 PM
Not sure what is going on with our site... will be on with the tech guys first thing in the morning.

Mark-II
07-18-2016, 09:16 AM
https://www.aztecharmory.com/sierra-papa-storm-hammer-trigger-spring-upgrade-p-26794.html

Could you add that item back in?

Carol Ann
07-18-2016, 06:00 PM
https://www.aztecharmory.com/sierra-papa-storm-hammer-trigger-spring-upgrade-p-26794.html

Could you add that item back in?

Added back into stock. All our stock coming in on the July import is already allocated. Next shipment of HTS Kits is on the Sept 5th import.
Website issue solved... sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know.

Marshall
08-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Sept permit application has been submitted. Thanks again for all your support.
The next import will be Oct 10th. Order cutoff is Sept 2nd.

biopace
08-17-2016, 01:51 PM
I want to buy some bottom metal that isn't on the website, but you're able to source for me. What's my cut off for this? Can I still make it onto the October delivery?

biopace
08-17-2016, 03:46 PM
Answered via phone. Yes.

Thanks.

Marshall
08-30-2016, 11:39 AM
September Permit Delay
Normally, by now we would have our export permits in hand for the September shipment and be getting packed up for the shipment this weekend.

However... at this point we are still waiting for Foreign Affairs to issue our IIC so that we can then apply to the DDTC and BIS for the export permits. Typically an IIC take 3-5 days... we are now on day 19! Our calls to them are answered with "there is no problem, we're working on it"
Maybe it's not a problem for them, but for us, it is definitely a problem.

So, at this point the Sept 5th import date is not going to be possible. Without the IIC in hand we cannot start the export permit application, so we are not able to predict the date... we can say that it will not be any earlier than the 19th because even if we get the IIC today, the US guys typically take 2-3 weeks to approve the permit applications... we can only hope that the DDTC and BIS are expedient this time and we are not pushed back too far.

I will update here as soon as we get the IIC.
Thank you all for you patience.

lone-wolf
08-30-2016, 01:10 PM
pesky borders

Mark-II
08-30-2016, 10:04 PM
...I forgot that I ordered....stuff? Lol

Carol Ann
09-08-2016, 05:11 PM
September Permit Delay Update
We have received Foreign Affairs approval and are now waiting for the State Dept to permit the export. We have spoken with the agent and he does not anticipate any delays so the normal time and process will prevail.

Again, the shipment will not be any earlier than September 19th, considering the export permit timelines.

Carol Ann
09-08-2016, 05:15 PM
October Shipment
Our October 10th import is currently on time.

Marshall
09-09-2016, 07:26 PM
November Import Date

The November import is planned for the 28th. We have stretched it out a bit this time to allow everyone a little more time to get their Christmas wish lists filled.
The cutoff for orders on the Nov 28th import will be Oct 21st.

Thanks again to everyone for your support... and especially your patience with us during the Sept permit delay.

Marshall
09-09-2016, 07:31 PM
January Import Date
Please note that we will not be doing an import for December. Make sure you get your Christmas orders in before the Oct 21st cutoff.

The next shipment after the Nov 28th date will be Jan 30th. This is also a longer than normal stretch between shipments, but we need this time for the holidays and more importantly, SHOT Show... :cool1:
Order cutoff for the Jan 30th import will be Dec 28th.

Mark-II
12-16-2016, 01:04 PM
... nvm

Mark-II
12-23-2016, 06:20 PM
New one - are any of your Advantage Arms 1911-22 conversion kits in Canada and ready to ship?

Marshall
02-13-2017, 09:05 PM
Hey all... sorry for the delay in getting this updated.
Our next import is planned for the Mar 27th. The cutoff date is Feb 24th.
Let us know if there is there's anything in particular you need.

Marshall
03-01-2017, 05:49 PM
March permit application process underway... Thanks again to everyone for getting your orders in.

Next planned import will be May 20th. Order cutoff date for that shipment is April 17th

Carol Ann
04-06-2017, 09:43 PM
NOTICE: To all our customers who have orders on the March shipment. As of April 6th, we still have not received our export permit from the State Dept. We have spoken with our Analyst and he says there are no issues and they are just short-staffed. They are working to get the permit finalized as soon as they can.
Thank you all for your patience.

Mark-II
04-17-2017, 09:42 AM
Any updates?

I hope May is on schedule, or at least in country before June 1..

Carol Ann
04-17-2017, 10:39 PM
We are still waiting on the State Dept approval but hope to have it in hand this week. We will send notice as soon as we know more.
Our May import is cutoff today and we are working to do everything we can on our end to ensure the import is prior to June 1st.

rekx
04-19-2017, 05:43 AM
edited:

nvm....

(never got a response to a text to marshall, had to dig this thread up to see what was going on)

Carol Ann
04-20-2017, 08:47 AM
Hi Sorry about that. We did get caught up on the texts yesterday. We are fielding a lot of update inquiries as to the delay of this shipment, understandably. We are most upset over this delay, All we want to do is get people what they want without issue and the State Dept's problems inhibit that. Most frustrating....
We did talk again to the approving agent again yesterday and he says it is still with their admin team awaiting release.

Booletsnotreactwell
04-21-2017, 06:22 AM
What's gonna happen with the May 29th import if it gets delayed? This is the last non-UN marking import from what I understand.

What's the deal if the import takes place after that? Are you setup to un-mark? Will it be mandatory or will they honor retroactive imports?

Carol Ann
04-21-2017, 02:40 PM
To all our customers who have orders on the March shipment. We finally received our export permit from the State Dept. (YEAH!!) Our shipment will arrive in BC on Monday and we will work diligently to get your tracking numbers sent to you as quickly as possible.
Thank you all for your amazing patience.

Carol Ann
04-21-2017, 02:44 PM
What's gonna happen with the May 29th import if it gets delayed? This is the last non-UN marking import from what I understand.

What's the deal if the import takes place after that? Are you setup to un-mark? Will it be mandatory or will they honor retroactive imports?

We are setup to do the UN markings if/when required. We already have the IIC in hand for all firearms coming in on our May import which was the main cause for delay on the March import. We will be submitting the export permit application on Monday so that should leave us plenty of time even if there is a delay with the State Dept.
Thank you.

Mark-II
05-18-2017, 10:03 AM
Any updates?

Heard a good bit of news that the marking regs have been deferred until Dec 2018. Hopefully it's true

SteelCap
06-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Any update on the importation?

Carol Ann
06-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Any update on the importation?

Foreign Affairs delayed us again but all is good now. The shipment will come in this Friday and we will be getting the orders out over the weekend. Thanks.

Carol Ann
07-20-2017, 06:33 PM
OUR AUGUST IMPORT CUTOFF HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT FRIDAY JULY 21ST.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED IMPORT DATE IS AUGUST 28TH, 2017. AFTER THAT ONE IS OCTOBER 2ND.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PLACED YOUR ORDER ALREADY.

Mark-II
07-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Thanks. Now I have to go and impulse shop..

Waynetheman
07-20-2017, 09:44 PM
So any strike industries pdw stocks coming back in stock? I see it's sold out.

Carol Ann
07-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Sent you a PM. thanks.

scoob
08-09-2017, 08:43 PM
I see the polymer 80 glock compact frames are available for import to Canada again. How exactly does that work for Canadian customers with the unfinished lowers? Is it the same process as all other restricted firearms? I thought these 80 % lowers were now prohibited?

Carol Ann
08-09-2017, 09:35 PM
The 80% AR pattern rifle lowers are prohibited but the 80% pistol frames never were prohibited. The new classification is "restricted" and you now must provide us with a valid RPAL before purchasing. Its treated much like ammo, where we validate your license before we can process your order.

Because the frames are 80% finished, they do not have a serial number so they do not need to be registered and transferred to you at the time of the sale.

As the owner and builder of the firearm, you would need to contact your local CFO once you are ready to apply the serial number and they will provide you with the protocol for serializing and registration. This is the reason you need the RPAL to purchase the 80% frame. It is expected you will build the firearm and will then be in possession of a restricted firearm which will need to be registered with the RCMP.
Hope this helps.

scoob
08-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Great, thanks for the info!

FALover
08-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Because the frames are 80% finished, they do not have a serial number so they do not need to be registered and transferred to you at the time of the sale..

If the frames are neither registered or transferred to the buyer, what is to stop the part from being resold to anyone? Ghost guns?

lone-wolf
08-10-2017, 10:10 AM
If the frames are neither registered or transferred to the buyer, what is to stop the part from being resold to anyone? Ghost guns?

What is to stop someone from selling a non-res to someone without a pal?

FALover
08-10-2017, 11:23 AM
What is to stop someone from selling a non-res to someone without a pal?

I guess I should have asked why do you need a RPAL to purchase a non registered frame? The reasoning seems mute if it not registered to the buyer. The laws are convoluted enough without resorting to psychic, fortune telling assumptions from the rcmp.

kennymo
08-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Can't wait for my purple Crickett to show up in a few weeks....

Carol Ann
08-10-2017, 06:53 PM
We are just happy that the RCMP trusts us 'Glock-builders' to allow us to build a restricted firearm and register it on our own recognizance.

scoob
08-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Hi, when is the next scheduled import take place and what is the cut off for orders? Your site mentions the August cutoff/ October import currently. Thanks!

Carol Ann
08-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Hi, when is the next scheduled import take place and what is the cut off for orders? Your site mentions the August cutoff/ October import currently. Thanks!

The current shipment will arrive August 28th. The next shipment is October 2nd, cutoff for that shipment was yesterday. We will not submit our permit application for a few days so you still have time to sneak something in.
Next is November 27th, the cutoff for that import is October 16th. This will be the last shipment before Christmas and the January import date has not yet been determined. It will be after SHOT Show for sure so towards the end of January.
We do have some stock on popular items in BC so send us a note if there is something you are looking for.
We have lots of Glock complete build kits coming in next week... 80% frames, parts kits, complete slides, everything you need. Thanks.

Sabio
09-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Wish emails were answered...........

nevermind. decided not to deal with you guys

Kenwp
09-04-2017, 05:18 PM
I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.

ponymusic
09-04-2017, 07:11 PM

That's too bad, because Marshall and Carol Ann are great to deal with, very customer service oriented people. That being said, their communication hasn't been up to their usual standard lately. Maybe they're just very busy with the current/next import. Perhaps you'll want to give them another chance though, they do provide a great service to Canadian firearms enthusiasts, plus, they are genuinely nice folks.

Take care.

kennymo
09-04-2017, 07:29 PM
That's too bad, because Marshall and Carol Ann are great to deal with, very customer service oriented people. That being said, they're communication hasn't been up to their usual standard lately. Maybe they're just very busy with the current/next import. Perhaps you'll want to give them another chance though, they do provide a great service to Canadian firearms enthusiasts, plus, they are genuinely nice folks.

Take care.

Around import day e-mail response time seems to lag a hair. They're packing up my second order through them right now though, so I forgive them....

But yeah, super easy to deal with and long waits for a response is not the norm.

Carol Ann
09-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks so much for all your feedback. It is my task to respond to emails daily and some days they stack up on me. We are a small company and we all wear multiple hats.
Its true our email response time lags a bit during import time as we believe its priority to get everyone's order out as quickly as possible.
It is not our intention to displease any customer so if we haven't responded in a timely manner to your request, please do not hesitate to email a second request.

Carol Ann
09-05-2017, 02:42 PM

My apologies for not responding to your email in a timely manner. I did some catchup over the weekend so if I didn't get to yours, please resend. Thanks.

Carol Ann
09-05-2017, 02:46 PM
I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.

If you're looking for guns that are no longer in production, we may be able to help you find them. Sometimes what you're looking for could come available on Gunbroker or Guns America. If you find anything of interest anywhere is the US, we can bring it in for you as long as its legal in Canada.

kennymo
09-11-2017, 03:20 PM

Thanks for making a little girl very happy....but not for a few years yet, lol. One more safe queen for the time being....

Carol Ann
10-18-2017, 11:57 PM
The November import is now closed and we are starting the permit application. Shipment is scheduled to arrive Nov 27th.
Thanks again to everyone for all your orders.

Carol Ann
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Happy New Year from all of us at Aztech Armory! Thank you all for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the new year!

We have extended our order cutoff to December 31st for the Feb 5th import.

For early 2018, we are planning a website upgrade that will more clearly show the stock levels for products in Canada. We are also adding a 'Wish List' function!!

mtlgun
12-27-2017, 07:34 PM
Still have time to win the lottery and go nuts.

Marshall
02-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Next Scheduled Import is April 2nd.
Order cutoff date is Feb 26th.
Let us know if there's anything you need that you don't find on the site.

scoob
02-13-2018, 08:13 PM
First question, are you guys able to import either the mossberg shockwave or the mossberg 590m? Second question, is your guys site down? I keep getting a blank page come up on multiple browsers. Thanks!

DILLIGAF
02-23-2018, 12:35 PM
Cant wait to get my parts from Fulton for my 102 build :- )

Also just ordered a M1 Garand from Fulton that will need importing :-)

Curtis264
03-29-2018, 08:23 AM
When is your next import

RobertMcC
03-29-2018, 08:50 AM
When is your next import

June.

I gotta say they wen't above and beyond. I want to thank the guy who waited for the next shipment for his sights, and let me take the ones he ordered.

Carol Ann
03-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for not posting sooner!

The next scheduled import is June 4th, order cutoff for permitting is April 30th.

Thank you!

scoob
04-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for not posting sooner!

The next scheduled import is June 4th, order cutoff for permitting is April 30th.

Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a Primary Arms Platinum Series 6-30X56 FFP Scope with ACSS HUD DMR Reticle. I don’t see this listed on your site. Is this an item you can import to Canada? If so, how can I go about placing an order for one.

Thanks!

scoob
04-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Hi Marshall, who can I contact if there is something I would like to get not listed on your site? I have sent a few emails to.
Aztech’s email address with no response. Would it be better to call? Thanks.

RobertMcC
04-03-2018, 05:50 AM
Hi Marshall, who can I contact if there is something I would like to get not listed on your site? I have sent a few emails to.

Just wait, took a couple days for Carol Ann to get a hold of me, and than she was great.

Carol Ann
04-04-2018, 08:44 AM

We are working through a bit of a backlog on emails, the PA optic you want is available for import on the June shipment. Please email to [email protected] your mount preference and we will add a product page to our site so you can order it. Thanks.

DILLIGAF
05-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Thanks For all the help with my M1 import :-)

Carol Ann
05-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Hey everyone!
The June import is closed for permitting. Thank you for all your orders!
The next scheduled import is July 23rd, order cutoff for permitting is June 15th.
Thank you!

DariusE
07-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Hello Everyone!

The next scheduled import is September 17th, and is closed for permitting on August 3rd.

Thank you for all your support!

Carol Ann
09-06-2018, 02:04 PM
The September import is closed for permitting and the next import is scheduled for November 19th. Order cutoff for permitting is October 5th. Note: this is the last import before Christmas.

Thank you!

DariusE
10-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Hey Guys!

The next import is scheduled for January 2nd, and is closed for permitting on November 5th. Don't forget to add the things to your list you wish you had gotten for the holidays!

DariusE
11-30-2018, 04:04 PM
Heya Folks!

The new import date is scheduled for February 15th, and the cut off is January 7th!

Cheers!

toysareforboys
11-30-2018, 10:38 PM
Hey Guys!

The next import is scheduled for January 2nd, and is closed for permitting on November 5th. Don't forget to add the things to your list you wish you had gotten for the holidays!I'm in it! Woot. It's been so long I can't remember what I ordered but I'm damn sure I'll be happy when it gets here :)

-Jamie M.

Cilantro
01-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Other importers on other forums are saying the US gov't shutdown will affect getting export certificates. Will this affect the Jan/Feb import or only subsequent ones? And with what effect? Thanks, it sucks that you guys may be affected by this.

dacron
01-07-2019, 06:46 PM
THE SCHEDULED IMPORT FOR JANUARY 2ND, 2019 HAS REGRETTABLY BEEN DELAYED. WE UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT U.S. GOVT PARTIAL SHUTDOWN MAY IMPACT THE RELEASE OF OUR EXPORT PERMITS. WE ARE CONSISTENTLY REACHING OUT TO THE AGENTS FOR A TIMELINE CONFIRMATION AND AS SOON AS WE GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM, WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS UNFORESEEN DELAY. ANY UPDATES TO THE PROCESS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE.

https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadian-customers-i-58.html

Kind of sucks, got a big order on the next import cycle, and other parts being imported else where right now. Hopefully gets resolved soon.

Gunnie2018
01-09-2019, 04:51 AM
https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadian-customers-i-58.html

Kind of sucks, got a big order on the next import cycle, and other parts being imported else where right now. Hopefully gets resolved soon.

I don't get it. The cut off for Jan 2 import was November 5, 2018. The shut down happened on the 22nd of december. How could AA not receive approved licences for export by then? IRG received theirs on the 21st with cut off November 15th. :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Marshall
01-14-2019, 09:55 PM
I don't get it. The cut off for Jan 2 import was November 5, 2018. The shut down happened on the 22nd of december. How could AA not receive approved licences for export by then? IRG received theirs on the 21st with cut off November 15th. :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Our permit application was flagged because there were two 33rd/10rd pistol magazines listed on the PO. You might wonder why this would flag it… and for good reason… Anything “over” 33 rounds has been disallowed by the State Dept for a few years now, but we have been exporting 33rd pistol mags on a regular basis up until now.

We talked to the State Dept agent handling our application and he told us he was waiting for his manager’s decision on the magazines to release the permit when the shutdown was initiated. Ironically our agent is still working but the management and admin staff are furloughed so nothing is happening now. We have been in contact with him and expect the permit to be released as soon as they are operational.

Trust me when I say we feel your pain… and know that we will do everything logistically possible to complete the shipment as quickly as we can once we have the permit in hand.

Gunnie2018
01-26-2019, 02:35 AM
Our permit application was flagged because there were two 33rd/10rd pistol magazines listed on the PO. You might wonder why this would flag it… and for good reason… Anything “over” 33 rounds has been disallowed by the State Dept for a few years now, but we have been exporting 33rd pistol mags on a regular basis up until now.

We talked to the State Dept agent handling our application and he told us he was waiting for his manager’s decision on the magazines to release the permit when the shutdown was initiated. Ironically our agent is still working but the management and admin staff are furloughed so nothing is happening now. We have been in contact with him and expect the permit to be released as soon as they are operational.

Trust me when I say we feel your pain… and know that we will do everything logistically possible to complete the shipment as quickly as we can once we have the permit in hand.

Hi Marshall,

I thought you were long gone enjoying the desert sun of Arizona and away from business for good. Welcome back!

Hopefully, now that the government has been reopened for 3 weeks there will be enough time for your export permits to be released.

Carol Ann
02-02-2019, 05:19 PM
As you are all probably aware by now, the US Govt shutdown was lifted on Friday January 25th. We have all our permits in process and we hope to have them approved quickly. I imagine there may be a backlog after 5 weeks of no one able to submit an application.
Since we have permits pending from our November, January and February exports, we are hoping they will all be released soon we can get your products to you, and continue business as usual!
Again, your patience is appreciated and does not go unnoticed!

Dx91
02-06-2019, 07:03 PM
As you are all probably aware by now, the US Govt shutdown was lifted on Friday January 25th. We have all our permits in process and we hope to have them approved quickly. I imagine there may be a backlog after 5 weeks of no one able to submit an application.
Since we have permits pending from our November, January and February exports, we are hoping they will all be released soon we can get your products to you, and continue business as usual!
Again, your patience is appreciated and does not go unnoticed!

Any update now?

Carol Ann
02-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Any update now?

No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
thanks.

Kingjenky
02-07-2019, 09:16 PM
any progress on the 458 socom from buffalo bore

Marshall
02-08-2019, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Gunnie2018;665838]Hi Marshall,

I thought you were long gone enjoying the desert sun of Arizona and away from business for good. Welcome back!

Hopefully, now that the government has been reopened for 3 weeks there will be enough time for your export permits to be released.[/QUOTE

Nope... you can't get rid of me that easy! I'm still around, but focusing on setting up new suppliers and staying on top of the compliance issues among other things. And yes, hopefully permits are released soon. I talked to the agent at State who is handling three of our applications and he indicated that the backlog is immense, but they are doing their best to get them all approved.

Carol Ann
02-10-2019, 02:06 PM
any progress on the 458 socom from buffalo bore

Nothing yet from Buffalo Bore. Sorry.

ain
02-14-2019, 07:55 PM
No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
thanks.

I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.

anoxia
02-16-2019, 09:35 AM
I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.

I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.

dacron
02-18-2019, 05:42 PM
I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.

Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.

Gunnie2018
02-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.

No, it doesnt say that.
The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.

dacron
02-19-2019, 10:04 AM
No, it doesnt say that.
The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.

No shit. Why would you think they'd put the date of 22nd if they weren't hopeful.

lol.

DariusE
02-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Great New Everyone!

If any one read that as Professor Farnsworth, give yourself a high five.

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
-Darius

dacron
02-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Great New Everyone!

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
-Darius

Very excited. Great news. Both you and irunguns were expecting everything by the 22nd so I had my hopes up you guys heard something for both of you to be on the same page. Finally my new rifle can be complete.

ottawastartup
02-20-2019, 10:30 AM
Great New Everyone!

Cheers,
-Darius

Wonderful news. Thanks so much for the update!

anoxia
02-23-2019, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the info Darius. Looking forward to the last items needed for my builds.

dacron
03-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Boy was I happy to see a package this morning.

Thanks a ton.

Curtis264
03-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well

DariusE
03-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well

If you could send us an email to [email protected] we would be able to get you that information. If you could let us know what the magazines are and how many you are bringing in we can certainly get you pricing!

toysareforboys
03-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Thanks so much for the Trigger Job in a Bag from LTT. Made the trigger on my M9A3 absolute butter, super short takeup, zero overtravel, tiny reset, and the reset sounds like you're snapping twigs it's so crisp. The double action is insanely smooth too, almost like it more than single action!

Just for future reference, if someone wants to order it with the "Wilson Combat Deluxe Hammer" do NOT order it from LTT WITHOUT that hammer and substitute your own one that you have in stock (as there is extensive work done to the hammer to match the rest of the trigger components).

Thanks again.

-Jamie M.

ain
03-25-2019, 09:25 PM
Deleted... should have just read the website...

Greazy Jungle
04-04-2019, 05:49 PM
PLEASE JUST SHIP IM SO TIRED OF WAITING!! :argh

I love what you guys are doing and helping us get stuff across the border but the three month wait for my toys is just torture...

DariusE
04-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Howdy Gun Lovers!

We at Aztech have quite the few weeks ahead of us!

The import is arriving today, and it will take us a few days to break it down and package everything up to be sent off. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as it is available.

We ask that you keep your status checks to a minimum during this time as it takes us away from packaging up your order to inform you that it is being packaged up!

We then have a gun show in Penticton this weekend April 13th-14th, please if you are in the area come out and see us at the Penticton Curling Club! We will have a lot of stuff on our tables, some exclusive gun show items and best of all you can come see us in person!

We will then be at the Kamloops gun show on April 27th-28th. So come see us there too!

During this time, you may find that the response time on emails and voicemails might be a little longer than our usual. We do apologize for this delay, but we will get to them as soon as possible!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing some of you at the gun shows!

-AA Team

DILLIGAF
04-10-2019, 05:10 PM
Got my Tracking # Thanks a bunch :-)

DariusE
04-18-2019, 11:30 AM
Hello Canadian Gun Lovers!

April 23rd is approaching! It happens to be John Cena's birthday, St George Day and most importantly...

It is the cut off date to get your orders in to make the June 3rd import! Any orders placed after the April 23rd cut off will not be able to make it on the next scheduled import!

Any questions please send them to [email protected]

Cheers!
-AA Team

Mark-II
04-22-2019, 09:16 AM
It's got to be some weird coincidence that I always think about a special order a day before the cutoff...

But I have a sudden urge for a shorter barrel for my Ithaca 37

emailed

rhyno857
04-22-2019, 04:40 PM
Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.

DariusE
04-30-2019, 03:37 PM
Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.

If anyone gives you any grief about owning a RCP90, just tell them it wouldn't be as bad as owning a Klobb. Also no playing as Odd Job!

I am now going to dig up my N64 to play with the wife tonight!

mossler
05-30-2019, 09:59 AM
What is the next scheduled import date and cut-off after the June 3rd one ?

DariusE
05-30-2019, 04:15 PM
What is the next scheduled import date and cut-off after the June 3rd one ?

The next import is scheduled for July 22nd and will be closed for permitting on June 10th. The most up to date information about the status of an import can be found on our Canadian Customers page (https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadian-customers-i-58.html)

Juggernaut
06-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Any word on the June 3rd import?

Mark-II
06-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Any word on the June 3rd import?

I just got a shipping notice today

Juggernaut
06-07-2019, 11:00 AM
I just got a shipping notice today

Thanks! No notice for me yet but I'm sure they are in the process.

Sinbad
06-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Sucks about the 33+magazines. I smell democrats

Grimlock
06-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Hillary ran the State Department for 4 years. Who do you think she promoted?

DariusE
07-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Hey Gun Lovers!

The next import is scheduled for September 10th with the cut off to get orders placed by July 29th. The most up to date information about the status of an import can be found on our Canadian Customers page (https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadian-customers-i-58.html)

Cheers!
-D

Curtis264
07-26-2019, 07:52 PM
Did you start shipping items from July 22 2019 import, have not heard any update

Frost-04
07-27-2019, 10:17 PM
Did you start shipping items from July 22 2019 import, have not heard any update

Their page is listing an issue with export permits. Waiting for more info myself. Anybody emailed them recently?

mr mayhem
07-29-2019, 09:49 PM
I'm waiting on my shipment as well. I did emailed him last week a couple of times, but i haven't received any replies yet. It wasn't about the shipment, it was about a couple of new purchases.

Frost-04
07-30-2019, 02:26 AM
I'm waiting on my shipment as well. I did emailed him last week a couple of times, but i haven't received any replies yet. It wasn't about the shipment, it was about a couple of new purchases.

Their site also mentions a family emergency delaying things further. Perhaps that is why they haven't emailed back yet.

mr mayhem
07-30-2019, 06:21 AM
Frost, thanks for the info. I hope whatever it is, the crew will make a good recovery.

mr mayhem
07-31-2019, 05:46 AM
Has anyone received any updates on the pending shipment?

Frost-04
08-03-2019, 08:47 AM
Has anyone received any updates on the pending shipment?

Emailed the other day. Got a prompt but not detailed response. Boils down to they are waiting on their permits as they said, hoping to have them in another week, but it's out of their hands. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say look at the current amount of changes to importing/exporting coming out of the US State Department(allegedly control of the permits and such changed hands recently?). Fake suppressors are now supposedly on the chopping block, heard from Irunguns that IR lasers are facing possible restrictions, and the ban on anything over 30(32?) round mags are banned from export. I would assume the F*ckery has to do with them.

RobertMcC
08-03-2019, 10:12 AM
I'm waiting on a NIB Israeli K98 barrel.

mr mayhem
08-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Frost - thanks again for the update.

RobertMcC
08-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Frost - thanks again for the update.
From their website

We finally received partial approval of our export permit and the majority of our shipment has arrived in Canada. We will be working diligently over the weekend to get everything packaged, ready to ship.

Early next week you will be receiving your tracking number.

The delay was due to certain items that had to be removed from the shipment. Those of you who are affected by this will receive an email by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all again for your patience. We greatly appreciate it!!

Curtis264
08-06-2019, 05:10 PM
From their website today

Canadian Customers

It has been a very difficult few weeks for us.

As some of you know, we had a family emergency that has postponed the September import.

We also experienced a 2-week delay from the State Dept for the export approval of the July import. We now have the majority of our shipment in Canada and will be shipping to customers August 7 & 8.

To top it off, we were recently informed by the RCMP that someone did something very bad with something they purchased from us.

We are told, as a matter of procedure, our CBFL has been suspended pending the investigation of the crime which was committed. We are told that this is standard protocol and they are not intent on disrupting our business and longer than necessary.

We are also told that they cannot give us a definite timeline as to when their investigation will be completed.

Due to this circumstance, we are unable to complete the import of the firearms and ammunition that were scheduled for July.

At this time, we cannot commit to completing the import of firearms and ammunition for the September/October shipment.

However, we are committed to getting your firearms to you and we will be working with another Importer to make this happen.

Those of you who have firearms pending on the July and/or September/October shipments, will receive direct contact from us by email with options to move forward.

IMPORTANT: All parts and accessories will be imported as usual. This situation only affects firearms and ammunition.

As always, we appreciate our amazing customers and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time

mr mayhem
08-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Wow... one thing after the another. I can't blame the vendor, but its just frustrating.