PDA

View Full Version : Extra Tall Duffel Bag Sale

Wendell
01-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Do you shoot 3-Gun? Do you like being stared at when checking into hotels?

Here is another carry option:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/271421-Extra-Tall-Duffel-Bag-Sale-good-for-transporting-multiple-long-guns

http://store.oldgrouch.biz/extahedumidu.html

CaperJim
01-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Good price, but doesn't look like they ship to the Canadas

blacksmithden
01-11-2015, 04:27 PM
I love it when people see me carting around gun cases. It gets the public used to it. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm a gun owner in the least anymore. That's what got us in the mess we're in now.

Foxer
01-11-2015, 05:47 PM
I love it when people see me carting around gun cases. It gets the public used to it. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm a gun owner in the least anymore. That's what got us in the mess we're in now.

Yeah but it's a pita when you've got a lot of guns.

Honestly, i usually just roll 5 or so up in a blanket, use shock cords to tie 'em down and run a sling thru it and carry 'em like that :) I'm not carrying 5 or more cases out to the bloody truck.

kennymo
01-12-2015, 08:54 AM

Yep. Loud and proud carrying camo soft cases to the pickup three at a time!

blacksmithden
01-12-2015, 09:05 AM
I want bumper stickers for my cases that say "Yes, its a gun !!!" :)

blacksmithden
01-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Yeah but it's a pita when you've got a lot of guns.

Honestly, i usually just roll 5 or so up in a blanket, use shock cords to tie 'em down and run a sling thru it and carry 'em like that :) I'm not carrying 5 or more cases out to the bloody truck.

Oh, believe me brother....I know the pain. Our range is just over an hour drive each way, so when we go, we bring all the toys. Its like moving, only I keep coming back to the same house. Lol.

Foxer
01-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Oh, believe me brother....I know the pain. Our range is just over an hour drive each way, so when we go, we bring all the toys. Its like moving, only I keep coming back to the same house. Lol.

ROFL - yes, exactly!

kennymo
01-12-2015, 09:59 AM

45 mins for me, an hour if I'm headed to the farm with the rifles. That's why I love the soft cases, you can just bundle the handle loops together. My record is five long guns in each hand thus far.....if I wanna break the record I'll have to pick up some more cases.... And catch up on reloading all those damn mildly obscure calibers....