PDA

View Full Version : PS3 games

Prairie Dog
05-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Took a giant leap into the 21st century and got a PS3 for the blu ray player and it's ability to stream Netflix. Did you know you can also play games on it?! :) It came with CoD/Modern Warfare 2 which seems like a pretty decent game.

What other games are similar? I do like a good shoot 'em up but also like something with a bit of strategy and problem solving involved. I also like RPG games such as Diablo but will have to buy a new computer to play III. Any similar PS3 games?

Thanks!

JustBen
05-28-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption right now. Think Grand Theft Auto meets Cowboys and Indians.

jonanddad
05-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption right now. Think Grand Theft Auto meets Cowboys and Indians.

Hum.. may have to try that game out, I like GTA good sandbox type game, Need for speed is good if you like racing, rainbow six vegas is good me and a friends afew weekends ago played the whole campaign in splitscreen.

ImALeadFarmerMoFo
05-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Battlefield 3, multiplayer. BEST...WAR...GAME...EVER...

Katana
07-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Red Dead Redemption is a good game. Bought it 6 month ago but haven't played it much lately. BF3 kicks ass. The problem Im having is getting use to the controller. Im a PC gamer so there's a bit of a learning curve.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Tapatalk 2