PDA

View Full Version : Kel-Tec KSG suppressed w/ mini shells - MAC

bettercallsaul
02-26-2015, 01:17 PM
Cooooooooooooooooool. I want one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPvDzTFPPro

TheHydrant
02-26-2015, 02:12 PM
i have one and yes they are a lot of fun. Skeets don't stand a chance. Even people I meet who dislike Kel-Tec enoy trying it out.
To the video presenters point about the ejected shells hitting his wrist I wil say yes this is true only for me, they hit me right at the top of my belly. They eject pretty hard and one out of every 5 - 7 will hit me and will smart a little.

as for the mini shells, I gave up trying to find those. I looked and could never find them around here

superbad
02-27-2015, 08:09 PM
im gona import some of those mini shells

Foxer
02-28-2015, 12:30 AM

I don't think you'd have any shortage of people willing to buy 'em :)

Curly1
02-28-2015, 12:37 AM
I wonder if the change in point of impact was really from the Mossberg chock adapter and not the suppersor.

TheHydrant
02-28-2015, 05:03 AM

they have minibucks as well. if you do import them make sure to snag them too

Neil Burke
02-28-2015, 07:01 AM
i have one and yes they are a lot of fun. Skeets don't stand a chance. Even people I meet who dislike Kel-Tec enoy trying it out.
To the video presenters point about the ejected shells hitting his wrist I wil say yes this is true only for me, they hit me right at the top of my belly. They eject pretty hard and one out of every 5 - 7 will hit me and will smart a little.

as for the mini shells, I gave up trying to find those. I looked and could never find them around here

I've shot a KSG as well, and within 5 rounds I had a welt in the same spot as MAC. Chicken wing and it doesn't hit, tuck elbows and ouch. Tall people problems...

Formattednate
03-01-2015, 01:43 PM
That's awesome. Does anyone kno a place to order mini shells? Or is it a U.S thing. I wonder how well they would work in a semi.

superbad
03-01-2015, 06:52 PM
i had a benelli m2 but i got rid of it, it only liked 1 type of ammo. the time it took to clear jams in different stages was longer then me running my 8 plus 1 pump. i am looking into importing a fn tactical before july, hopefully those minis will run in it.