PDA

View Full Version : What Is In Your Current TV Rotation?

Canada_Phil
03-19-2015, 06:42 PM
For me its....

Vikings, Banshee, The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Helix, Black Sails, Game of Thrones & Mad Men.

What I'm missing most...

Halt & Catch Fire , True Detective, Penny Dreadful & Strike Back.

Unfortunately, its looking like Strike Back is never returning!? :(

Coke
03-19-2015, 06:49 PM
Castle, NCIS, NCIS:NO, Duck Dynasty. That's about it. I don't watch them on Tv though, I D/L the torrents and watch them when I can. I used to watch The Glades before it got cancelled, and Burn Notice until they finished the series...

coastal
03-19-2015, 07:04 PM
I watch the walking dead that's recorded on pvr whenever I get around to it and my wife sucked me into watching the voice lol. That's about it other than a movie here and there.

FlyingHigh
03-19-2015, 07:39 PM
I cancelled my cable. I usually wait for a show that interests me to finish a season then download it and pretty much do a marathon. That said, there's really hasn't been much recently that's piqued my interest.

I have watched a bunch of movies and documentaries recently though. Decoding Neanderthals was an interesting watch on the the DNA connection between them and Homo Sapiens. Rather than Neanderthals being killed off, it would appear they were simply bred out.

blacksmithden
03-19-2015, 11:14 PM
I wouldn't even have a TV if it wasn't for my wife and kids. Now...I might watch Mythbusters if I happen to see it's on and haven't seen it before. I prefer to download old movies and TV series off the net. I just finished watching all the episodes of 12 O'clock High. I'll probably do Black Sheep Squadron / Bah Bah Black Sheep next. I consider most of the stuff on TV these days garbage, and the amount of advertising is ridiculous.

awndray
03-20-2015, 08:01 AM
http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?20506-Ran-out-of-series

Billythreefeathers
03-20-2015, 08:45 AM
the weather network,,

Canada_Phil
03-20-2015, 09:50 AM
the weather network,,

Hahaha!

Yeah... Guess we are all watchers of TWN... For various reasons. ;)

(Jacklyn Whittal.... reason #2) ;)

RangeBob
03-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Stargate SG1, Jonas Quinn, Weather Channel Addict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkyS6vf0Mok

Strangeday
03-20-2015, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't even have a TV if it wasn't for my wife and kids. Now...I might watch Mythbusters if I happen to see it's on and haven't seen it before. I prefer to download old movies and TV series off the net. I just finished watching all the episodes of 12 O'clock High. I'll probably do Black Sheep Squadron / Bah Bah Black Sheep next. I consider most of the stuff on TV these days garbage, and the amount of advertising is ridiculous.

I have the DVD box sets of Black sheep sqdn if you want to borrow them

JustBen
03-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Better Call Saul and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

blacksmithden
03-20-2015, 05:23 PM

Thanks brother, but they're already on my hard drive. I can HDMI them to the big screen from there. Appreciate the offer though. :)

killer kane
03-20-2015, 09:17 PM

I want the DVD of your "dark Secrets":eek1: