PDA

View Full Version : Two big thumbs up

SpecialK
04-17-2015, 06:01 AM
I don't normally post about new purchases because I figure vendors are just doing what you're paying them to do, but when I was considering ordering from Aztech, I couldn't find much feedback on people's experiences.

From start to finish, probably one of my best experiences. I had sent a few emails to Marshall prior to my decision and got a response within a couple hours every time. The replies were both thorough and friendly, and unlike many other vendor experiences, Marshall never left me feeling like I was bothering him or wasting his time. The information on the website is accurate, there are no hidden costs (though if you're paying by credit card, check with the CC company's policies for foreign currency exchanges), and you can save yourself a fair amount of $$$ if you don't mind waiting out the import process. From the date I ordered to the date it arrived, it took about 35 days. Completely acceptable considering I've waited longer than that from at least one Canadian vendor (twice) and they didn't even have to import anything. Also, there was no question about the actual import dates, they were posted in advance.

All this to say, thanks Marshall, Aztech will definitely get another look from me when I make my next purchase.

My order was for the 5" Walther PPQ M2 in 9mm.

Strewth
04-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Good to know, I like vendor reviews; how else are they to know how they're doing?

Foxer
04-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Who're these guys now?

Strewth
04-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Who're these guys now?

Aztecs that sell firearms! It's the tan billboard up top?

Foxer
04-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Ahhh! My web searches were turning up techie stores. :)

Zedbra
04-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Marshall is always quick to reply and very helpful. He's helping me out with an import right now as well, it has taken a long time to come together and he has been professional and quick to respond throughout the entire process.

Marshall
04-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the compliments... our goal is to make happy Canadian shooters and we really appreciate the feedback!