PDA

View Full Version : Batting Against Breast Cancer, Fundraising

mavrik9
06-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Hello fellow GOCers,
I am playing in a slow pitch tournament on Aug. 8/15 and I am asking for your help to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. I lost my Grandmother to breast cancer when I was just a child, and that leaves future generations of my family at risk to develop some form of cancer. By asking all of you to help, we can eliminate a disease that effects 1 in 9 women during their lifetime. If you would like to make a donation you can follow the link to my page.

http://www.supportcbcf.com/site/TR/Prairied3rdparty/PrairiesNWTRegionMultiCenter?px=4264904&pg=personal&fr_id=2210

"Ames for a Cure"
Thanks you for your support
Mykle Lambert

mavrik9
06-10-2015, 02:21 PM
I also have raffle tickets that are $10 each to win a 2015 Minnie 2101 FBS Pink Winnebago. Valued at $38,829.00 Plus a few extra goodies bringing it to $44,268.44

mavrik9
07-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Hi guys, I will be at the poker rally shoot next weekend and I will be bringing raffle tickets with me. And remember you can still follow the link in my first post to donate, or pm me to purchase raffle tickets. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks GOC.

JustBen
07-03-2015, 07:23 PM
I missed this the first time around. I lost my mom to breast cancer almost six years ago.

I kicked you a small donation to get the ball rolling. Good luck with the fund raising.

mavrik9
07-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Thank you Ben

mavrik9
07-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Hello fellow GOCers,
I am playing in a slow pitch tournament on Aug. 8/15 and I am asking for your help to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. I lost my Grandmother to breast cancer when I was just a child, and that leaves future generations of my family at risk to develop some form of cancer. By asking all of you to help, we can eliminate a disease that effects 1 in 9 women during their lifetime. If you would like to make a donation you can follow the link to my page.

http://www.supportcbcf.com/site/TR/Prairied3rdparty/PrairiesNWTRegionMultiCenter?px=4264904&pg=personal&fr_id=2210

"Ames for a Cure"
Thanks you for your support
Mykle Lambert
Hello everybody, there are 12 days left for my fundraising and I still have raffle tickets for sale. You can also donate at the link for the breast cancer foundation. A big thank you for the help so far.