PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!

Calibre
06-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Well, after a hell of a lot of swearing and head-scratching, the new site is up and running (or so it appears): www.calibremag.ca

It's got all out old content on it right up to and including the content from the first issue of this year, and over the course of the next few weeks we will be adding even more back-issue content as well as online-only daily updates from the world of Canadian gun enthusiasts. That content will include previews and reviews, as well as up-to-the-minute legislative information, all in an effort to become a one-stop-shop for Canadian guns owners' information.

Also, while our store currently only offers subscriptions for sale, we plan to augment that with a line of the same swag pretty much everyone else sells; t-shirt and stickers and the like. However, we're not going to just roll out some ridiculously branded unimaginative crap just to make a few bucks. We've got some pretty solid ideas for our first shirts and stickers, and we're going to try and make sure that everything we put out is tasteful, unique, and most importantly Canadian. So look for that stuff to start being available online on the 22nd or so.

Until then, enjoy the site, and check back for our daily updates... I can tell you that it's probably worth it, since future daily updates will include such things as special excerpts from the interview with Minister Blaney that we're scheduled to do on Tuesday!

stevesummit
06-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Awesome. This is a great move forward ! Glad to see it happen

Edenchef
06-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Great!
Cheers!

Doug_M
06-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Fantastic. It is great to see Calibre's growth and success!

Rory McCanuck
06-12-2015, 10:35 AM
updates will include such things as special excerpts from the interview with Minister Blaney that we're scheduled to do on Tuesday!
Sweet!
Glad to see you guys making a go of it.
I enjoy the issues that I have come across, and really appreciate the 'Canadian-ness'.

Hornychief
06-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Awesome! We will be here to support you all the way

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

road kill
06-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Gotta give it two thumbs up. I don't see a thumbs up icon so i will go with (bacon)

Calibre
06-18-2015, 06:58 PM
We've been pretty busy keeping up with C-42's progression, and keeping those updates live on Facebook since they're usually pretty short, but we've also been updating content on the website to try and keep people coming back... we've already got some of our first web-specific content!