PDA

View Full Version : FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA GRAND OPENING WEEKEND JULY 18 & 19 (2 DAYS!)

FirearmsOutletCanada
07-03-2015, 05:20 PM
FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA GRAND OPENING WEEKEND

FOC is pleased to announce our official opening! This will be a 2-day event, on July 18th and 19th, from 10AM-6PM both days.

We have been working tirelessly to get the shop fully stocked and operational and the time has finally come to officially introduce ourselves to the Canadian public. There will be food, reps, special guests, sales, and three chances to win a free gun! Do not miss out on this opportunity to talk to experts in the industry and check out what we have to offer!

Free Gun Giveaway!

We will be Giving Away 3 free guns:

1. Smith & Wesson M&P40 Range Kit
2. Norinco Coach Gun, 12GA, 12”
3. Mendoza Puma Series .22LR Rifle (with scope).

Free Draw. No Purchase Necessary. Free Food Ticket that can be redeemed at the food truck we will have at the store front, courtesy of Grillin’ Like A Villain.

All Donations go to Wounded Warriors Canada, an amazing non-profit organization that provides a diverse set of programs, services, and initiatives for Canada’s ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, veterans, and their families. Come out and support this incredible organization!

Reps and Special Guests

We will have representatives of reputable brands in the industry, like Vortex and Surefire, to name a few, in house to showcase and talk about their products. Mike Brake, Sgt. retired (former ETF), and Ryan James, MCpl (CF), household names in anything Canadian tactical, will also be present.

SALES!!!

We will be having some ludicrous sales on .223, .308, .22LR, and 9mm ammo. Prices are too low to advertise, so make sure you come early to take advantage of this!

Stay tuned for more details and updates as we get closer to the date!

CHECK OUT OUR POSTER BELOW!!

FirearmsOutletCanada
07-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Anyone interested to attend our Grand Opening...Here is our Facebook Event Page! https://www.facebook.com/events/1455662871396715/

Thanks and Feel Free to share the Event!

FALover
07-04-2015, 04:30 AM
Looks like a great time!

kennymo
07-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Wish I lived a little closer....

Foxer
07-04-2015, 11:14 AM
yeah, Ajax is a bit of a commute, But i'll cruise the website a bit in your honour :) Here's wishing you all the best in your venture, I'm sure you guy's'll do well :)

mrg372k9
07-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Only made it as far as Kingston

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk