PDA

View Full Version : A word about Skinner sights..AAA+++++

soopercooper
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Some of You may or may not have read my post about my gun getting butchered, and. Now sits back at the originator being fixed. The gent called Andy at Skinner to get a new sight. All good. Got to talking and before You know it Andy said he would not take money. I called him with C-card in hand. No we're going to turn a wrong into a right. As I get older all my open ironed guns are going peep. Skinner just got a garauntee of being my first "GO TO" Thank You Andy. Thank You Skinner sights. AAAAAA+

PS. Guys this is a plus for them, please keep any comments away from negative. Thank You

Rory McCanuck
07-10-2015, 11:50 AM
All I've ever heard about Mr. Skinner and his products has been very positive.
I'm a peep sight fan, but all I have are Lyman or Williams.
If I'm ever looking for more, I'd definitely look to Skinner.

Edward Teach
07-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Skinners are very good. that being said, I have Williams FPs on a few levers and they're awesome.

soopercooper
07-10-2015, 12:38 PM
I couldn't believe it when as I'm near begging him to take money he says, "did you know if I sold You a sight and You honestly lost it while hunting I'd replace it" I was just frikin floored. Like who offers quality today at a good price and with truck loads of customer service?

soopercooper
07-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Skinners are very good. that being said, I have Williams FPs on a few levers and they're awesome.

I find the newer FP's lack cool factor

stevo911_
03-13-2017, 01:27 PM
Old thread, I know, BUT I was just coming on here to ask about anybodys experiences with skinner sights, as I've been eyeing up their Lo-pro sight for my savage 24 combo (hoping it won't block out the flip up sight, so I can have one for each barrel) but hadn't heard much.

Guess this clinches it.