PDA

View Full Version : FREEDOM FOR THE SWISS

jwirecom109
07-31-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm taking my Special black out on a special date to the bush.

Thank you "for giving me back the right to USE MY ALREADY OWNED PROPERTY"

:shoot2:

Weekend Gunslingers
07-31-2015, 11:29 PM
Also :

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1014549&crtr.tp1D=1

Foxer
08-01-2015, 10:35 AM
I'm taking my Special black out on a special date to the bush.

Thank you "for giving me back the right to USE MY ALREADY OWNED PROPERTY"

:shoot2:

No property can really be said to be "yours" unless you are willing AND able to defend it against someone who would take it away.

The RCMP took it away - we defended it, and now it's yours again :) Hopefully the RCMP will learn a little lesson from all of this.

kennymo
08-01-2015, 10:43 AM
No property can really be said to be "yours" unless you are willing AND able to defend it against someone who would take it away.

The RCMP took it away - we defended it, and now it's yours again :) Hopefully the RCMP will learn a little lesson from all of this.

I'm thinking we're not going to see much 'learning' over at the RCMP until someone does a thorough housecleaning. With some sort of chemical that only dissolves white shirts....

Strangeday
08-01-2015, 11:13 AM
I've said it before....sometimes when they come looking for a fight....you have to give it to them

jwirecom109
08-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I see one of the first Swiss forsale on the other place.

I still wouldn't sell mine for that after all this mess.

Foxer
08-01-2015, 12:51 PM
I see one of the first Swiss forsale on the other place.

I still wouldn't sell mine for that after all this mess.

Yeah. It's more than just a gun now, it's a little bit of history.

Gaidheal
08-01-2015, 01:10 PM
I'm very happy for everyone affected. :)

Now to get the CPC elected again and start hammering home some #commonsense classification for EVERY OTHER GUN out there. ARs, FNs, pistols, etc. Lets make it all about the current state - not what it *could* become if some other law(s) was broken.

Momentum... they need it, we need it.

It has been demonstrated very clearly - hopefully even to the chicken little crowd - that we *can* move the bar in the right direction. But only if the CPC wins big.

Then we can too.

:)

Steveo9mm
08-01-2015, 04:01 PM
ill bet the swiss owners are relieved they didnt have to hand in their $4000 + rifles

jwirecom109
08-01-2015, 04:22 PM
ill bet the swiss owners are relieved they didnt have to hand in their $4000 + rifles

It goes beyond of course the loss of money and property, but the fact on a whim and a whisk of a pen, something you worked hard for is gone.

Strangeday
08-01-2015, 05:57 PM
I've had some people trying to buy mine. I think I have to hold onto it for the sake of what we went through to keep them. They are more than a rifle. They are a symbol of democracy in action and the defeat of a power mad federal police ideology.

Strangeday
08-01-2015, 06:10 PM

I just want to ask you a question....on what planet did you really think that was going to happen? Nobody was turning it their rifles. They all would have been lost/stolen/adopted/abducted. Some of us lived through the day of knives back in the early 90's and had out guns taken....I lost my SPAS12, Feather AT-9, Calico and Uzi.

NEVER AGAIN

jwirecom109
08-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I just want to ask you a question....on what planet did you really think that was going to happen? Nobody was turning it their rifles. They all would have been lost/stolen/adopted/abducted. Some of us lived through the day of knives back in the early 90's and had out guns taken....I lost my SPAS12, Feather AT-9, Calico and Uzi.

NEVER AGAIN

PVC tube manufactures are very very sad right now, just saying

Edenchef
08-01-2015, 06:33 PM
It goes beyond of course the loss of money and property, but the fact on a whim and a whisk of a pen, something you worked hard for is gone.

Yes, stupid can be enacted in a heartbeat; undoing stupid may take lifetimes of work and sometimes lives.

Steveo9mm
08-01-2015, 06:44 PM

NEVER AGAIN

abducted... lol. an alein invasion and all armed with swiss and cz.

RangeBob
08-01-2015, 07:47 PM

NEVER AGAIN

I have been at this and through this for a long time. I have have expensive firearms seized by the crown due to changes in the various gun laws since the 1970's. They gave me zip in financial compensation. I am pleased for the cz and swiss arms owners that they get to keep and use the firearms. Far to many times you get to keep them and are never allowed to use them. This is a positive change in Government thinking. It is just a first step in the journey to sensible firearms legislation. I praised Joe Clarke when he did it, and this Government should be praised and supported in the next General Election of 2015!
-- can14, August 1 2015

762shooter
08-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Where do we stand regarding the CZ rifles the RCMP reclassified? Are they restored to as before the reclassification?

Foxer
08-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Where do we stand regarding the CZ rifles the RCMP reclassified? Are they restored to as before the reclassification?

yes. That would seem to be the case. And the other new regs regarding att's and such will be in force in september.

Edenchef
08-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Ok, so then when your local Horseyman, makes it up, as they go along, as they love to..........use your 12 ga, then let the courts sort it all out. They are armed, dangerous, and ready to use deadly force if they feel, to enforce their actions/opinions; you feared for your life, cause they threatened you. They were not supported by the law's of Canada.....As they love to use..... "dead men tell no tales".......JMHO

Mil Specs
08-01-2015, 09:45 PM
I've had some people trying to buy mine. I think I have to hold onto it for the sake of what we went through to keep them. They are more than a rifle. They are a symbol of democracy in action and the defeat of a power mad federal police ideology.

Don't forget the liberal tears and I would bet some bad language from Wendy :D Congrats to the Swiss arms owners and the CZ owners as well . I think this may be the season for a few boxes of 7.62x39 hunting rounds for our little Island deer .

Steveo9mm
08-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Don't forget the liberal tears and I would bet some bad language from Wendy :D Congrats to the Swiss arms owners and the CZ owners as well . I think this may be the season for a few boxes of 7.62x39 hunting rounds for our little Island deer .

wendy. pththt who cares what she thinks. as long as shes sad. im happy

Doug_M
08-02-2015, 04:40 AM
wendy. pththt who cares what she thinks. as long as shes sad. im happy

I care deeply what she thinks. I want her to be mad and sad and feel defeated and depressed!

Steveo9mm
08-02-2015, 05:11 AM
I care deeply what she thinks. I want her to be mad and sad and feel defeated and depressed!

then send her this

http://web-images.chacha.com/raw/c4a00c6f-98b1-4aed-ab52-affe757978a9.gif

Gaidheal
08-02-2015, 06:59 AM

Is she the twit that has the coalition for gun control twitter thing?

BTW - how come anyone gives her ANY credence as a gun expert? The best way to deal with her is to shut her out like the NFA

Haywire1
08-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Not only is she that twit, she was also instrumental in what got banned or restricted and helped come up with a lot of the bs we have to deal with today.

Gaidheal
08-02-2015, 07:46 AM
I hope she swallows a bug and it lays eggs

RangeBob
08-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Not only is she that twit, she was also instrumental in what got banned or restricted and helped come up with a lot of the bs we have to deal with today.

One of the first things she [wendy] and rock did was cut back severely the budget for training and awareness programs that the gov't USED to provide.
-- Foxer

Strangeday
08-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Wendy, Rock and Bryant....the trifecta of stupid

Edenchef
08-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Wendy, Rock and Bryant....the trifecta of stupid

Stupid, stupider, stupidest.

Gaidheal
08-12-2015, 12:34 PM

Did she give up on the twitter thing?

Looks like it may have gone dark - she hasn't tweeted (English or French) since about the last week of July.

LMAO

Stephen
08-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Why would the price skyrocket, are they not being brought in anymore?

TSE JR
08-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Why would the price skyrocket, are they not being brought in anymore?

Because of 2 things:

1) normal price increases and
2) a significantly more expensive Swiss Franc as it decoupled from the Euro a few months ago; cost against CDN went from $1.15 to $1.41 overnight.

JR

Waynetheman
08-13-2015, 11:00 AM
I feel like we should have a Swiss arms flag like that one African? Country has an ak flag haha.

Also I deeply regret not finding a way to buy that cqb with 553 gas system years ago.

cybershooters
09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Seeing as this is a bit more active thread, have a watch of this video from the 30-second mark onwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB4dwumib74

There's one shown there in winter camo and another in Swiss Army camo - those aren't in the FRT and aren't reclassified by the SOR. Pretty sure that video was shot in Canada.

As far as I'm aware there is no legal requirement for verification after the LGR ended for non-restricted firearms.