PDA

View Full Version : Kinsella: DOES THIS MEAN HIS CAMPAIGN HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM ALREADY?*

soulchaser
08-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Warren Kinsella: DOES THIS MEAN HIS CAMPAIGN HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM ALREADY?*

Just about.

"For immediate release. August 5th, 2015.
Liberal Party of Canada leader Justin Trudeau in Toronto Ontario daily itinerary for August 6 2015.

Event: The leader of the Liberal Party of Canada Justin Trudeau will visit Paul Brown Boxfit boxing gym.

*Photo opportunity only*

Date - Thursday August 6 2015
Time - 9:15am

ht tp://warrenkinsella.com/2015/08/does-this-mean-his-campaign-has-hit-rock-bottom-already/

soulchaser
08-05-2015, 10:20 PM
I can only assume this will be a photo op of Justin working out in a boxing ring or some such to, I guess, try and get people to think he's, you know, a scrappy "fighter" getting ready for the debate.

Strewth
08-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Maybe that's as far as the campaign war chest will let him travel?

Haywire1
08-05-2015, 10:58 PM
I think the photo op is at a gym so the liberal party can butch him up a bit.

Pizzed
08-06-2015, 04:07 AM
He took out that loudmouth Brazeau and now will take out Harper and Angry Tom. Meh.

soulchaser
08-06-2015, 07:26 AM
Ouch.

Kinsella this morning:

The irony in all of this? Trudeau’s team have probably been hurt*already – by themselves. *After weeks of skillfully lowering expectations for the debate,*they this morning have reversed whatever they achieved with the boxing room stunt – and now look cocky and arrogant (and juvenile) in the bargain. *As one senior Liberal ministerial staffer told me on Facebook: “Wow!! Not sure I can verbalize more than that…visions of Stock Day on his jet ski are flashing before me!!!”

Foxer
08-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Well - the trick to a really good 'symbolic' photo shot is to make it look like it just sort of happened and your leader really is that cool. This is so contrived that if anything people will tend to look at it as 'smarmy'. His only saving grace being people still aren't looking that hard yet at the election in general so maybe nobody saw.

Billythreefeathers
08-06-2015, 08:20 AM
leaves me to wonder who will deliver the knock out punch to JT later tonight,,

Foxer
08-06-2015, 08:29 AM

There might not be one tonite. Tonite is a little bit more about 'positioning' and setting the tone for the election, and mulcair is going to be sending a clear message that he's going after harper and probably won't be interested that much in justin other than to backhand him occasionally when pressed. Harper isn't going to be interested in going too hard after anyone, he's going to be trying to look the most 'prime ministerial'. Justin will be nipping after everyone but I think that he will largely be ignored, unless he leaves himself open and one of those two just can't help themselves but zing him to keep him in his place.

soulchaser
08-06-2015, 08:36 AM

JT himself if the last few months are any indication.

:)

kennymo
08-06-2015, 08:38 AM

Are they still taking bets on whether or not he'll remember pants?

Foxer
08-06-2015, 08:47 AM

Heh - strong argument there. I remember when my kid brother was 5, if you left him alone to play too long and he didn't get enough attention, before you knew it he had his pants off and was running around streaking the neighbours. Justin's a little like that.

Mark-II
08-06-2015, 10:21 AM
He has at least one blue hair behind him.

Older woman called in on the radio to claim that this was Justin asking for a fair campaign, because boxing is a fair fight. Oh, and that he's more than ready to be PM.

Yeah he's cool and hip, just like Saxy Bill Clinton :P

kennymo
08-06-2015, 10:25 AM
He has at least one blue hair behind him.

Older woman called in on the radio to claim that this was Justin asking for a fair campaign, because boxing is a fair fight. Oh, and that he's more than ready to be PM.

Yeah he's cool and hip, just like Saxy Bill Clinton :P

Well, he does seem to claim things are unfair more often than not....and so does his mommy....

Edenchef
08-06-2015, 01:51 PM
There might not be one tonite. Tonite is a little bit more about 'positioning' and setting the tone for the election, and mulcair is going to be sending a clear message that he's going after harper and probably won't be interested that much in justin other than to backhand him occasionally when pressed. Harper isn't going to be interested in going too hard after anyone, he's going to be trying to look the most 'prime ministerial'. Justin will be nipping after everyone but I think that he will largely be ignored, unless he leaves himself open and one of those two just can't help themselves but zing him to keep him in his place.

Just like the annoying, yappy little puppy that he is.

Mark-II
08-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Well, he does seem to claim things are unfair more often than not....and so does his mommy....

I wonder if she will be there with him...

Wendell
08-06-2015, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0Dg6Fttdg