PDA

View Full Version : Red Deer Shooting Centre - New Website & Webstore is LIVE!

50calshooter
08-06-2015, 06:23 PM
After months of patience and persistence we've finally got the foundation laid for our new website and webstore! Inventory levels are accurate and updated daily, we will also be adding more and more firearms everyday, it will just take some time to get everything uploaded...

To celebrate we're having a Magpul Sale, take 15% off everything Magpul! At this moment we have the largest Magpul inventory in Canada, featuring every product in Black, Flat Dark Earth and Grey... Use Promo Code MAGPUL15

Have look! www.rdsc.ca

Cheers,

Derek
RDSC

Weekend Gunslingers
08-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Site looks great Derek.

Prairie Dog
08-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Thanks Derek for taking the time to give my daughter and I a tour of your facility yesterday. Fantastic range! We will be back.

Maple Leaf Pilgrim
08-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Thanks Derek for taking the time to give my daughter and I a tour of your facility yesterday. Fantastic range! We will be back.

Hard to NOT go there. RDSC is a great place with good people working to make it a fixture in the firearms community.

-S.

badboybeeson
08-09-2015, 09:13 AM
looks good

Strewth
08-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Nice website! Very easy to navigate, logical menus, contrasting colours. I like how the items zoom a bit when you hover over them.

RDSC
08-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks, greatly appreciated.

More rifles and shotguns added this past weekend...

bettercallsaul
08-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Impressive selection of guns.

Metric Warrior
08-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Lovely site. I like the style and functionality.

Zinilin
08-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Ammunition->Handgun
and
Ammunition->Rifle

Both show no items, provide no feedback and do not indicate that there are no items. Are there no items or is there a loading/display/logic problem?
On a web site every click should have some response.

RDSC
08-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Ammunition->Handgun
and
Ammunition->Rifle

Both show no items, provide no feedback and do not indicate that there are no items. Are there no items or is there a loading/display/logic problem?
On a web site every click should have some response.

We understand, we just launched the site and we are adding products weekly. Ammunition is next on our list.

Zinilin
08-11-2015, 12:16 PM
We understand, we just launched the site and we are adding products weekly. Ammunition is next on our list.

My observation is not that there is no ammunition. My observation is that there is no feedback, there is nothing that says 'there are no items in this category'.
Clicking the 'button' changes the right hand side from showing nothing to showing nothing.

50calshooter
08-11-2015, 01:43 PM
My observation is not that there is no ammunition. My observation is that there is no feedback, there is nothing that says 'there are no items in this category'.
Clicking the 'button' changes the right hand side from showing nothing to showing nothing.

Fair enough.

Sabio
08-12-2015, 06:49 AM
It's better than all the websites that show products that are never in stock