PDA

View Full Version : XM42 civilian legal flamethrower!

LifeLine
08-18-2015, 02:18 PM
The first civilian legal flame thrower is now on the market, and we were one of the first to get our hands on it. the best part of the video as the very very end!

<iframe width="800" height="500" src="https://www.full30.com/embed/b637121c93de3e186c393a025bbdfe53" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zulu
08-18-2015, 02:28 PM
The word from our sponsors was the best part.

Forbes/Hutton
08-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Clearing the driveway of snow will never be the same.

Foxer
08-18-2015, 02:40 PM
"Residential flame thrower" :) ROFLMAO!!!

kennymo
08-18-2015, 02:40 PM
As if there aren't enough fires in Alberta without certain *ahem* 'Edmontonians' trying to reverse engineer this thing in a garage that looks suspiciously like a 19th century cannon factory....

Damn that's cool. Where do I sign up?

Foxer
08-18-2015, 02:44 PM
As if there aren't enough fires in Alberta without certain *ahem* 'Edmontonians' trying to reverse engineer this thing in a garage that looks suspiciously like a 19th century cannon factory....

at xm42.com of course :) 900 bucks american.

Mark-II
08-18-2015, 03:21 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/102/278/veni.jpg

shootemup604
08-18-2015, 11:10 PM
I'll wait for the backpack version - I may need more than 30 seconds of flame...

blacksmithden
08-19-2015, 12:48 AM

Reverse ? What makes you think I didn't build the prototype ? :D

LOL...just kidding. We all know that I'd never build something that rinky dink. If you're going to build a flame thrower, make sure it'll cook things 50 yards away.....and leave them cooking for a good long while after you stop !!!! If your flame thrower doesn't have a gasoline engine just to drive the pump, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower doesn't discharge like the "anti-fire hose", you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower can't cook an entire cow in under a minute, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower operates under 2000 psi, you didn't build it good enough ! If you don't need a welding shield and SPF 10,000 sun block to operate you flame thrower, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower doesn't make water catch on fire, you didn't build it good enough !

Forbes/Hutton
08-19-2015, 01:17 AM
Reverse ? What makes you think I didn't build the prototype ? :D

LOL...just kidding. We all know that I'd never build something that rinky dink. If you're going to build a flame thrower, make sure it'll cook things 50 yards away.....and leave them cooking for a good long while after you stop !!!! If your flame thrower doesn't have a gasoline engine just to drive the pump, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower doesn't discharge like the "anti-fire hose", you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower can't cook an entire cow in under a minute, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower operates under 2000 psi, you didn't build it good enough ! If you don't need a welding shield and SPF 10,000 sun block to operate you flame thrower, you didn't build it good enough ! If your flame thrower doesn't make water catch on fire, you didn't build it good enough !

Churchill Crocodile:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2929/14389032583_2e61047064_o.jpg

102mm of armour
75mm cannon
2 machine guns
1800 of fuel for the flamethrower in a towed trailer
120 yard range for the flamethrower

The best possible way to say "Get off my lawn".

Petamocto
08-19-2015, 04:25 AM
I'll wait for the backpack version - I may need more than 30 seconds of flame...

Make your own, it wouldn't be that hard. You just need a CamelBack filled with gasoline with the tube going into the top of the flamethrower's can.

You'd have a flamethrower with a backpack full of fire accelerant, what could go wrong?

RangeBob
08-19-2015, 09:43 AM
flamethrower quotes from hxxps://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/comments/28vvw1/flamethrowers/

Even a reproduction one shouldn't be fired. Think about it, you have gallons of pressurized highly flammable liquid strapped to your back, and a heat source on the nozzle to light it when it's released. They have a valve which prevents a flash back into the tanks from happening, but if that fails you, your friends and anything near you explodes and dies.

An escharotomy is a surgical procedure used to treat full thickness (third-degree) circumferential burns. Since full thickness burns are characterized by tough, leathery eschar, an escharotomy is used primarily to combat compartment syndrome. Following a full thickness burn, as the underlying tissues are rehydrated, they become constricted due to the eschar's loss of elasticity, leading to impaired circulation distal to the wound.
An escharotomy is performed by making an incision through the eschar to expose the fatty tissue below. Due to the residual pressure, the incision will often widen substantially.

My best friend burnt me with a flamethrower once.
Fortunately, I survived because it was friendly fire.

I don't think anyone would win in a flamethrower duel.

"I say, you have insulted my honour. Sir, I call you out."

"A duel, sir. I accept. Choose your weapon. Shall it be pistols? Swords? The Dane axe?"

"No sir I choose flamethrowers at fifteen paces."

"F---"

why would you doubt the professionals over at SuperSoaker

Canadiangunguy
04-16-2020, 09:39 PM
Anyone know where to buy these in Canada??

SIR VEYOR
04-17-2020, 07:17 AM
I guessing the company this thread is in?

Since it’s not a firearm, import/delivery from US shouldn’t be too difficult either. The backpack one another company on this site sells is another option for you.

So two in Canada options right from GOC!