PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see Trudeau getting asked tough questions.

soulchaser
08-18-2015, 08:52 PM
In case you can't tell, that was sarcasm.

http://www.therebel.media/watch_justin_trudeau_s_favourite

AUGUST 18, 2015
Why Justin Trudeau's "favourite Avenger" answer was more revealing than anyone realized
EZRA LEVANT
REBEL COMMANDER

The Media Party normally limits its questions to Justin Trudeau to queries about his favourite shampoo. He just got lobbed another "soft ball" -- but wait until you hear his answer this time.

Watch Trudeau's response after a reporter asks, "Who is your favourite Avenger?"

It's a dumb question about a bunch of comic book characters, but Trudeau's answer is actually revealing.

Just watch him.

Seriously: Have you ever seen Justin give such a thoughtful, nuanced, well-informed answer?

Certainly not on topics like ISIS or taxes.

Did you notice the ease and sense of relief, the fun he had forming his response?

We saw the pure joy of a Peter Pan boy who never grew up.

soulchaser
08-18-2015, 08:56 PM
The question, along with gems like what's the happiest city were asked today in Sudbury by actual reporters.

RangeBob
08-18-2015, 09:07 PM
[humor]
I thought the "What shampoo do you use?" question was particularly relevant. Trudeau is "The Hair". It's an answer that Canadians want to know.
The next question is: did Justin lie about his shampoo?

RangeBob
08-18-2015, 09:10 PM
Justin replied:
"I like the core integrity of Captain America. I like the ingenuity of Tony Stark. But ultimately, yeah ultimately I might have to go with Hulk. Because he wears his passions on the outside. And he is someone who, I don't know, he's Green, and we need a little more green."

wolver
08-18-2015, 10:23 PM
The Liberals picked Justin to be the savior of their party. Looks like he's turning out to be the savior of our party.

Carguy2550
08-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Another softball lobed out for the chosen one. Ah hell, it was a teed up and he hit it right out of the park.

Strewth
08-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Another softball lobed out for the chosen one. Ah hell, it was a teed up and he hit it right out of the park.
Yeah, but can you imagine in your wildest dreams any media personality asking Mulcair, PM Harper, heck, even Elizabeth May that question? Completely agree with Ezra on this one, JT's eye's did light up, as he finally got to wax poetic on a topic that is is both passionate and informed about.

[humor]
The next question is: did Justin lie about his shampoo?
Yes. Hotel shampoo my left butt cheek. The shine, the volume, the sheer luxuriousness of it? No chance his shampoo doesn't cost less per bottle than my monthly car insurance.
Or the Hair is an alien life form, awkwardly gaining control over it's mindless puppet through knowledge and social mores gained by endlessly watching The Beverly Hillbillies on it's millennia-long journey through space. Haven't quite decided.

Carguy2550
08-18-2015, 11:10 PM
The hair is an alien life form. JT is the life support system.

Edenchef
08-18-2015, 11:58 PM
Is this like lichen growing on a rock? Or is that demeaning to rocks, everywhere?

RangeBob
08-19-2015, 12:20 AM
Hotel shampoo my left butt cheek. The shine, the volume, the sheer luxuriousness of it? No chance his shampoo doesn't cost less per bottle than my monthly car insurance.

It occurs to me that maybe he was asked the wrong question.

Abby Nightengale [body servant, esthetician]: "Now sit down. Your hair needs washing."

Kris Longknife [Navy Lieutenant, recent Princess]: "I washed it this morning."

Abby Nightengale: "I daresay you got it wet. Have you ever heard of conditioner? You know, the stuff that smells good."

-- "Kris Longknife: Deserter", page 32, by Mike Shephard

Maybe the secret to The Hair isn't the shampoo.
Maybe it's what he puts in his hair after the shampoo.

And thus the question "What shampoo do you use?" was just counterintelligence misdirection.

Petamocto
08-19-2015, 03:29 AM
The hair is an alien life form. JT is the life support system.

Maybe one day it will overpower him like Venom.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130623153101/villains/images/f/f3/Spiderman-3-movie-screencaps_com-12368.jpg