PDA

View Full Version : New Ipsos poll

soulchaser
09-09-2015, 06:31 AM
NDP - 34 (up 1 from last Ipsos poll)

Liberal - 30 (unchanged)

CPC - 29 (unchanged)

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=6976

ridiculously small sample size of 949, poll taken Sept 4 - 8. MOE 3.6%.

And has become the norm, the provincial numbers are vastly different from other companies.

rgallant
09-09-2015, 10:35 AM
So still a dead heat at 3.6 margin of error why don't they just say no change. - rhetorical question I know why.

Foxer
09-09-2015, 10:52 AM
We are seeing a little bit of a trend tho. Not that I trust ipsos as far as i can throw them, but it would seem that cpc support has softened. I don't think it's actually gone anywhere else - i think they're just moving to the undecided and the others go up a little as a result. But the cpc has to start wooing it's voters back pretty quick or we'll have a problem.

harbl_the_cat
09-09-2015, 12:32 PM
But the cpc has to start wooing it's voters back pretty quick or we'll have a problem.

I agree - I was at the range on Monday and an old timer got into a bit of an dialogue about the election.

He wasn't impressed with the CPC.

Foxer
09-09-2015, 05:20 PM
I agree - I was at the range on Monday and an old timer got into a bit of an dialogue about the election.

He wasn't impressed with the CPC.Well what has he done about it BEFORE the election? Sat on his ass i'd bet - is he MORE impressed with justin or mulcair?

blacksmithden
09-09-2015, 11:26 PM
The momentum isn't looking good. It's slow, but the NDP are gaining traction. Harper had better throw some of his bigger promises on the table right stinking now or it's going to get away from him...still holding enough promises for the final push in October is going to be tough. I'm really not liking the look of this.