PDA

View Full Version : Chas Threegun league practice session

stevesummit
06-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Hello folks

Chas three gun is starting to run practice nights at Genesse range. the next one is Wednesday July 4 2012, this would be a good chance for all you closet three gun shooters to come out and meet the guys and try it out in a relaxed environment. the next one is set up to run drills with your pistol. if you have any questions feel free to pm me . Jon, we expect to see you out there next week

Prairie Dog
06-27-2012, 11:18 PM
If you ever have one on a Thursday or Friday (my days off) please let me know.

stevesummit
06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
If you like we can juggle the dates around that's not an issue but this next one is set sorry. I will put it out at the next o e for a Thursday night and will forward you a pm

killer kane
06-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Yes next weeks is going to be a fun one.

jonanddad
06-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Hello folks

Chas three gun is starting to run practice nights at Genesse range. the next one is Wednesday July 4 2012, this would be a good chance for all you closet three gun shooters to come out and meet the guys and try it out in a relaxed environment. the next one is set up to run drills with your pistol. if you have any questions feel free to pm me . Jon, we expect to see you out there next week

I will do my best, can't guarantee I can get a ride out there tho. pistol drills eh..... dam... I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a hundgun at 25 yards :p

stevesummit
06-28-2012, 03:28 PM
And this is why your coming out to practice with us lol