PDA

View Full Version : GOC Gear Presale

GOC Admin
06-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Gun Owners of Canada is proud to to announce that we will be carrying some great swag for our members to buy.

Please note this is a Pre-sale only Patches and stickers are currently out of stock due to new supply and high demand.
The ETA for all pre-sale items is the end of July.
Orders will be shipped in order they were placed.
To Place Orders please click one of the links below, Please note that prices listed do not include Shipping costs. Once we received your order we will send you an invoice detailing your cost including shipping.
EMT is the only accepted method of payment at this time.

First up is our patch design, and this run is a Very Limited run of patches.
2" Circle design from Gun Owners of Canada.

We have designed this run of patch to be a 2" circle design with Velcro backing

Below is what the patch will look like.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/50calshooter/GOC%20Site/GunOwnersofCanadaLogo2_300pixels.png

We are pricing the patches at $5.00 each or buy 4 and get the 5th free.

Shipping, insurance and taxes are extra.

Next up is our Famous Bumper sticker, we gave away around 500 of these in the last month with our first promotion, If you missed out here is your chance.

14" in length

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/50calshooter/GOC%20Site/GunOwnersofCanadaLogo3_800pixels.png

We will be pricing the Bumper stickers at $5.00 each or buy 4 and get the 5th free.

Last but not least is our circle sticker, great for rear windows, laptops, guns safes etc.

3.25" circle

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/50calshooter/GOC%20Site/GunOwnersofCanadaLogo2_600pixels.png

Pricing for these are $3.00 each or buy 4 and get the 5th free.

jwirecom109
07-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Opened up the thread :)
For Q & A, etc

Canuck
07-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Nice stuff, guys. I was wondering, and I hope this question hasn't already been answered elsewhere, will you be selling t-shirts or hats in the near future? When I saw this thread I was hoping there would be some shirts, hats, etc. up for sale. Please excuse me if this has already been discussed.

jwirecom109
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
We will be looking at it in the future yes, we are trying to source the best place to get them from at this time.

Soon but atm ETA is not known yet

jwirecom109
07-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Attention : Pre-sale Discounts end Saturday July 21, 11:59 PM MST

jwirecom109
07-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Last several Hours before we close the pre-sale deals.

Starting Monday we will re open as Regular sales and be able to process credit cards.

jwirecom109
07-23-2012, 07:51 PM
All Per-Sale Items that have been paid for have been shipped.
We will be launching a web-store with all the items (minus the per-sale deals) in the next few days
You will be able to then pay with Visa, Mastercard and EMT.

Thank you to all of you that have supported GOC by buying our gear!!