PDA

View Full Version : CCFR UPDATE VIDEO Nov 20, 2015

CivilAdvantage
11-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Step up and participate in the change you want to see! Your time is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjhcu5ietY

Foxer
11-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Nice to see things moving along :)

TheHydrant
11-20-2015, 11:48 AM
sure sounds like the CCFR really has their s**t together even for being so new. Very encouraging

Steveo9mm
11-20-2015, 11:55 AM
YO... video editor and Indy film maker here....Atlantis Digital Films with high end camera JVC-TDS1 in HD and RealD-3D also AT 2020 condenser mic and fluent in sony vegas pro 13, after effects, 3dsmax, boujou motion tracking, and winner of the richw4 editing competition on youtube. working on vimeo videos as well as a friend of Psycho7 independent film maker. I prefer to stay away from CGI but editing videos is my forte.

sent email to media group wooot

Foxer
11-20-2015, 12:02 PM
YO... video editor and Indy film maker here....Atlantis Digital Films with high end camera JVC-TDS1 in HD and RealD-3D also AT 2020 condenser mic and fluent in sony vegas pro 13, after effects, 3dsmax, boujou motion tracking, and winner of the richw4 editing competition on youtube. working on vimeo videos as well as a friend of Psycho7 independent film maker. I prefer to stay away from CGI but editing videos is my forte.

wow steve, that's actually pretty impressive. I'm sure that'd come in handy

TheHydrant
11-20-2015, 12:15 PM
I feel so bummed....I used to do audio. I had a small recording studio (mostly for music) but could easily record, mix and edit anything really.
I had to get rid of everything to finance my divorce back in '08. I sure wish I still had all that stuff now.
As they say though....."divorce is expensive because it's worth it."

Steveo9mm
11-20-2015, 12:21 PM
wow steve, that's actually pretty impressive. I'm sure that'd come in handy

its been a hobby for the past 10 years. then i got into guns. now i can make the 2 work together hopefully

Petamocto
11-20-2015, 05:48 PM
Thank you very much for being able to get this started; you're more a man than I am.

I think a Field Officer position is something much more in line with the actual amount of time that I've learned I can give to the cause, so I have volunteered to Ed for that.

Happy to work for you, sir.