PDA

View Full Version : My favourite Christmas joke - good for gunnies and for fliers

Fusilier
12-28-2015, 10:53 AM
It is a week before Christmas and Transport Canada (the North Pole is Canadian territory after all), contacts Santa to arrange for an examination of Santa's flying equipment and permits.

The TC inspector shows up as scheduled and the Elves are all ready. They go over every record, confirming feed quality and quantity, reindeer vet records and each animal's health and spirit. They inspect the sleigh and all the maintenance records. Everything, as expected, was absolutely perfect.

The only thing left to do was a short flight test. The inspector watched Santa get his kit together, check the weather forecast, hook up the reindeer (calling each by name, lovingly patting each on the head and giving each a treat), and expertly completing his "B" check of the sleigh.

Santa looks over and sees the inspector coming out of the office with a clipboard in one hand and shotgun held in his other hand.

Once Santa and the inspector are safely strapped in, Santa looks over at the inspector and says "I have to ask, what's with the shotgun?"

The inspector lowers his voice and looks conspiratorially around and then quietly whispers to Santa "We're not supposed to tell you this in advance, but I'm going to see how you handle loosing an engine on take off."

Here's wishing you and your listeners a wondrous, warm and safe Christmas and good shooting all through the new year

wolver
12-28-2015, 05:50 PM
I hear they had to cancel Christmas in Halifax this year. On account that they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.:D

Tonsper
12-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Wasn't just Halifax. It was the whole East Coast.

shootemup604
12-29-2015, 10:27 AM
You can include Central Canada too.