PDA

View Full Version : IWI Parts ?

XERXIES_333
12-29-2015, 09:45 PM
Hi what are the chances of getting part's for the Jericho pistol ?

Thanks Wade

88 louie
12-29-2015, 11:04 PM
Try contacting
http://www.zahal.org

XERXIES_333
12-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Try contacting
http://www.zahal.org

I see lots of accessories but no parts, thanks

Carol Ann
12-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Hi what are the chances of getting part's for the Jericho pistol ?

Thanks Wade

We are IWI dealers. All their products are not loaded on our Web store. What exactly are you looking for? We will let you know your options.
Thank you for your interest in Aztech Armory.

XERXIES_333
01-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Hi Carol Ann

I was looking into a Extractor, Extractor spring and the spring pin that holds it in as well as pricing on a barrel. also if you have a list of available parts for the 9mm. version that would be great.
I saw on your facebook feed that you are a distributor for IWI us. and that anything on there website you should be able to get, but there is no Jericho parts listed.

I could be wrong but I believe North Silva is the distributor for IWI in canada, if so that would be the best place to get parts from

I got a reply from IWI Israel confirming this but by the time I got a reply North Sylva was closed for the New years holiday, and since I was not given a email address I have to wait until monday to contact them. As I see that I am not the only one asking for part's I will keep everyone up to date on what I find.

Wade

jwirecom109
01-01-2016, 02:01 PM
ugh need more coffee meant to quote my post and deleted it lol

Marshall
01-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Hi Carol Ann

I was looking into a Extractor, Extractor spring and the spring pin that holds it in as well as pricing on a barrel. also if you have a list of available parts for the 9mm. version that would be great.
I saw on your facebook feed that you are a distributor for IWI us. and that anything on there website you should be able to get, but there is no Jericho parts listed.

I got a reply from IWI Israel confirming this but by the time I got a reply North Sylva was closed for the New years holiday, and since I was not given a email address I have to wait until monday to contact them. As I see that I am not the only one asking for part's I will keep everyone up to date on what I find.

Wade

You're correct that IWI US does not list the Jericho parts. They are currently working on it, but in the meantime we do have some other sources. We have the extractor listed on our site already, price is $33.99. The extractor spring and extractor pin are not in our catalog yet, but are available. The spring would be $16.99 and the pin $12.99. As for the barrel our suppliers in the US are out of stock right now but when we can get one the the price would be $89.99. That would be for the 4.41" version. Regarding other parts, we do have access to most of the springs and pins as well as sears, hammers, trigger bars, etc... best to send an email with a list of what you need and we'll get you prices.

XERXIES_333
01-02-2016, 06:36 PM
You're correct that IWI US does not list the Jericho parts. They are currently working on it, but in the meantime we do have some other sources. We have the extractor listed on our site already, price is $33.99. The extractor spring and extractor pin are not in our catalog yet, but are available. The spring would be $16.99 and the pin $12.99. As for the barrel our suppliers in the US are out of stock right now but when we can get one the the price would be $89.99. That would be for the 4.41" version. Regarding other parts, we do have access to most of the springs and pins as well as sears, hammers, trigger bars, etc... best to send an email with a list of what you need and we'll get you prices.

Much appreciated

I will email you soon.

Wade

Marshall
01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks... Looking forward to helping you out.