PDA

View Full Version : SWAG STORE!

Calibre
01-08-2016, 12:51 AM
Well, we FINALLY launched the swag store... we'd wanted it up before Christmas, but I got engaged to the girl that was in charge of handling the website side of things, so we were literally otherwise engaged.

*snicker*snicker*

Bad puns aside, we're rolling out with a design penned by the Commander of the 1st Special Service Force from World War II; it's a sticker he made for the battle of Anzio. During the fighting, the 1st SSF (better known as the Black Devils for their blackened faces or The Devil's Brigade) would run "unconventional" or covert missions into German territory, and leave these stickers on the helmets of the German casualties and emplacements they left behind. The German "das dicke ende kommt noch!" translates into "The worst is yet to come!" It was a psychological campaign designed to take the fight out of the German enemies, as the 1st SSF was charged with defending a full quarter of the allied lines during the beachhead, and anything they could do to conjure up fear within the enemy would be to their advantage.

We're going to be following it with a few more designs; some gun-centric, some military- or historically-themed like this (we're trying to track down a good copy of the old RCMP SERT crest for our LEO readers), and others that are just regular old flag waving patriotic Canadian stuff. The next batch of stuff will be a little bit less grisly, but I wanted this one first because it's just about the coolest little sticker I've ever heard of, and the 1st SSF was Canada's first contribution to the special forces community that is now so key to modern warfare. But, in case it's not your cup of tea (hey we can't all be winners, right) we've got no less than 23 different designs in the works right now.

Check it out at calibremag.ca/store

And if you guys think of any other designs you want us to bring into reality... let me know!

Spectre
01-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Sweet! Order in

kennymo
01-08-2016, 09:29 AM
I think I may just need a couple of those decals.....

Rory McCanuck
01-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Very nice!
Will the t-shirts be available in any bigger sizes for the less than svelte?

Calibre
01-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Yeah, our next orders will all include a few XXLs. We are actually sending in the next design today!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

kennymo
01-08-2016, 03:28 PM
A few? Maybe up that number.... Or at least get an XL-tall which is what I really want but can never find...

Coke
01-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Nice pun...

And I ordered 5 of the stickers... :bananna:

kennymo
01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Nice pun...

And I ordered 5 of the stickers... :bananna:

4 here. One for the gun cabinet, one for me and a pair for a couple people I know will appreciate them.

Coke
01-09-2016, 06:12 PM
One for the gun cabinet

I have a bunch of gun stickers I have bought/ been given/traded over the years, but haven't put on a cabinet yet. I guess I have to decide which one I like the best. You have inspired me to choose one and start decorating.

kennymo
01-09-2016, 06:30 PM
I have a bunch of gun stickers I have bought/ been given/traded over the years, but haven't put on a cabinet yet. I guess I have to decide which one I like the best. You have inspired me to choose one and start decorating.

To be honest, most of mine wind up on the rolling tool chest I keep my ammo, reloading and random gun/hunting supplies in. On the off chance I save up and buy that safe....:).

kennymo
01-21-2016, 01:07 PM
Arrived a couple days ago. Sticker looks great on the cabinet ;).

Coke
01-21-2016, 06:40 PM
I got mine 3 days ago. With a nice hand-written note from Courtney and the Calibre Team...

FALover
01-21-2016, 08:50 PM
My stickers are here! One is going on my JD lawn tractor when the warm weather shows up. Hope all the tree rats in the neighborhood can read German!

The Joe-Man
01-21-2016, 09:08 PM
I'd buy a t-shirt with the AR Bolt face on it in a heart beat.

Calibre
02-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback... we just may do a run of those. On the chest, small, or on the back, big?

ESnel
02-10-2016, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback... we just may do a run of those. On the chest, small, or on the back, big?

I think the Caliber logo small in the front and AR bolt face large on the back.As to the stickers any chance of them smaller?I need them for my hardhat.

Calibre
02-11-2016, 11:17 AM
I think the Caliber logo small in the front and AR bolt face large on the back.As to the stickers any chance of them smaller?I need them for my hardhat.

Awesome; I'll run the shirt idea past Courtney as she handles that stuff. As for smaller stickers... Yes we can do that. I think around the end of March we will be re-ordering stickers and that's at latest.

The Joe-Man
02-11-2016, 11:48 AM

Either. Both. ESnel's idea is good too.