PDA

View Full Version : Take Down for a Mossberg 500/590 Shotgun

AC1K
01-14-2016, 11:33 PM
The mossberg 500/590 is kind of difficult to reassemble for beginners, hope this helps someone out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2FstdmgtpE

Greglc
01-15-2016, 09:11 AM
That's the best help video for anything I've ever seen.

Foxer
01-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Is that your channel ACIK?

Gunexpert007
01-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Good information to have....thanks for posting...

AC1K
01-15-2016, 11:57 AM
Is that your channel ACIK?

yeah but i only started making videos like 4 days ago so its pretty bare...
i only started learning how to edit videos 4 days ago too

hmm a lot of things happened only 4 days ago

Foxer
01-15-2016, 05:08 PM
yeah but i only started making videos like 4 days ago so its pretty bare...
i only started learning how to edit videos 4 days ago too

hmm a lot of things happened only 4 days ago

Well i have to say - damn good vid especialy for a 'first go' :) That was as short as it could be, but long enough to do everything it needed to, and very well done.

kennymo
01-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Anyone remember where we left that thread about sharing GOC members YouTube channels and videos? I can't find it for the life of me, but seems this would be a good time to revive it....

AC1K
01-15-2016, 11:25 PM
That's the best help video for anything I've ever seen.

Thanks man

Anyone remember where we left that thread about sharing GOC members YouTube channels and videos? I can't find it for the life of me, but seems this would be a good time to revive it....

are we not allowed to post video links?

ill be honest, i didnt actually read every word of the terms and conditions when i joined :(

Foxer
01-15-2016, 11:40 PM
are we not allowed to post video links? Yes we are, but we had a thread with a list of all the people who have a channel, to spread the word. I think he was thinking you should be added to the list.

AC1K
01-15-2016, 11:51 PM
Yes we are, but we had a thread with a list of all the people who have a channel, to spread the word. I think he was thinking you should be added to the list.

oh... *whew*........ haha that sounds good, ill do a search to see if i can find it.

kennymo
01-16-2016, 02:43 AM
Yes we are, but we had a thread with a list of all the people who have a channel, to spread the word. I think he was thinking you should be added to the list.

This. Plus we've had a pile of new members since the last time I remember it coming up, maybe others have stuff to share. If I could find the damn thing..... You remember what it got titled Foxer? I recall seeing one of your videos in there....

Foxer
01-16-2016, 04:03 AM
This. Plus we've had a pile of new members since the last time I remember it coming up, maybe others have stuff to share. If I could find the damn thing..... You remember what it got titled Foxer? I recall seeing one of your videos in there....

oh hell kenny - you know i'm the last person to know what I"M doing :)

Found it - maybe we should sticky it.

http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?22717-Youtube-Channels