PDA

View Full Version : .22tcm rifle, ammo, magazines?

lone-wolf
01-20-2016, 07:33 PM
I noticed an armscor .22tcm rifle on your website, can you get ammo and 10rd pistol magazines for it into Canada as well?

Marshall
01-25-2016, 02:47 PM
The ammo is not listed on the NRCan Explosives list so we can't import that yet. Problem with the ammo is that their labeling has no French on it so they need to change their boxes before it will even be considered. We've approached them about this, but they are not too excited about it. With that said, we can get brass, bullets and dies.
As for the rifle... The TCM pistols are on the FRT but the Bolt Action rifle is not listed yet. I will contact Armscorp to see if they have an application in yet and if not I'll see what we can do.
The pistol magazines are no problem... we can bring those in any time.

Marshall
01-25-2016, 06:22 PM
Okay, so I just heard back for the Director of International Sales and Armscorp. I guess since we last approached them they have decided to go ahead with the NRCan application for the ammo, so that's a start. In our experience that process takes a few months, so hopefully we see that show up on the list soon. As for the rifle on the FRT he said in his email that there is no point until the ammo is approved, but I wrote back explaining that the process takes some time as well and offered our service to get it listed for them so I'll update the status of that as soon as I hear anything back from him.

lone-wolf
01-27-2016, 07:17 PM
Thanks Marshall.