PDA

View Full Version : licence query results = blank page

OscarSam
02-01-2016, 06:04 PM
When i go online i get a blank page when i look up application status. Forgive me for sounding stupid but is this just because i'm 15 days into the 28 day waiting period? Is this the usual?

ian745
02-01-2016, 06:51 PM
yup, thats usual, generally nothing is there till your 28 day waiting period is up, because, well, its a mandatory 28 day waiting period and nothing could happen anyways, most take much longer then that anyways, anywhere from 45-120 days seems to be the norm so to speak, plenty of time to study stuff online and get your wish list ready!

dacron
04-04-2016, 06:25 PM
It's appearing online around 2-3 weeks for most after confirmation of delivery (registered mail.) Total time taken is varied, but to be seen online seems to be 2-3 weeks from arrival at the moment.

blacksmithden
04-04-2016, 08:41 PM
It's administered by the RCMP. You might as well get used to not getting clear communication.....that just the way they roll. Be patient.....if you haven't heard anything by about week 3 after your 28 day wait period is up, then start calling. Apparently now your references have to call in themselves.....not sure how they get notified of this.

blumhagen
04-06-2016, 12:39 AM
I recommend as soon as it shows up on the site call 1 800-731-4000 (Add this to your speed dial or contacts because as a PAL holder you'll be calling those guys a lot!) & check that your application is copacetic & ask if your references can call in. If they call in before the 28 days that's fine & if it goes well your license will be issued exactly 28 days after it arrived like mine was.