PDA

View Full Version : Darkeagle Custom Magazines now Available in Canada through Aztech Armory

Marshall
02-04-2016, 09:37 PM
We are happy to announce that we are now able to bring in Darkeagle Custom Inc magazines. So now all you Savage guys and gals (including Carol Ann) can get these excellent magazines.
Check them out at http://www.darkeaglecustom.com/
We have them all loaded on our site now so go to www.aztecharmory.ca and do a search for darkeagle and you'll find all the options.

jwirecom109
02-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Good to hear

Fusilier
02-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awndray
02-05-2016, 08:03 AM
USD pricing, eh? Ugh...

jwirecom109
02-05-2016, 09:08 AM
USD pricing, eh? Ugh...

Yes but have you seen the price of them from the one other company that brought them in?
These are better priced even if USD

awndray
02-05-2016, 09:12 AM
I haven't, but still. Nearly $400 for three magazines is insane! It's not a knock on Aztech. I realize it's not their fault. It's still crazy, just like the price of powder. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I look at the jugs I bought just a couple of years ago. There's a 20-30% difference!

Anyway, it's nice to see some are available.

Marshall
02-05-2016, 12:20 PM
I haven't, but still. Nearly $400 for three magazines is insane! It's not a knock on Aztech. I realize it's not their fault. It's still crazy, just like the price of powder. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I look at the jugs I bought just a couple of years ago. There's a 20-30% difference!

Anyway, it's nice to see some are available.

Thanks for not knocking on us...! Unfortunately we can't control the exchange rate which is what drives up the price of a lot of the fun stuff we get up here. Check the price of specialty auto parts and you'll find the same situation... Mustang improvements are taking a toll on the the CC balance... :frown1:

Run 'n' Gun
02-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Thanks for not knocking on us...! Unfortunately we can't control the exchange rate which is what drives up the price of a lot of the fun stuff we get up here. Check the price of specialty auto parts and you'll find the same situation... Mustang improvements are taking a toll on the the CC balance... :frown1:

I hear ya, I was going to order headers, a pulley and some new skins, but I don't feel like getting a second mortgage.

sorry for the derail...

Marshall
02-05-2016, 01:20 PM
sorry for the derail...

No worries... I started it. :cool1:

Point is the Darkeagle Magazines are available and despite the brutal exchange rate, they are worth the investment.
Thanks to all who have placed your orders so far!

lone-wolf
02-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Check the price of specialty auto parts and you'll find the same situation... Mustang improvements are taking a toll on the the CC balance... :frown1:
Ah frig, don't need to hear this either, got a car I wanted back on the road this year.