PDA

View Full Version : You Cannot Outsource Your Security (video)

Riflechair
02-05-2016, 11:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5TNA4ZBYew

Foxer
02-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Before i invest any time watching something that may or may not be of interest to me, it'd be great to have a little synopsis so i could see if it's something i'm interested in. If this is just a rant about how we should be able to carry guns... i'm kind of already on that page and really don't need anyone else to tell me why :) Is there something more to this that would make it interesting to watch?

Riflechair
02-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Good point - I'll do that in the future.

Before i invest any time watching something that may or may not be of interest to me, it'd be great to have a little synopsis so i could see if it's something i'm interested in. If this is just a rant about how we should be able to carry guns... i'm kind of already on that page and really don't need anyone else to tell me why :) Is there something more to this that would make it interesting to watch?

RimfireFans
02-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Well, I'm 1:30 in and still waiting for the point... and then advocating getting a gun before you answer the door? Ever heard of a peep hole?

I stopped watching at 6 minutes.. bored and disinterested and wondering why he's wearing the stupid hat and glasses.

Waterloomike
02-05-2016, 09:33 PM
I liked it, I get it and I agree.

74 posts in and you're already flaming people.

Lets see your progun video.

Riflechair
02-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Well, I'm 1:30 in and still waiting for the point... and then advocating getting a gun before you answer the door? Ever heard of a peep hole?

I stopped watching at 6 minutes.. bored and disinterested and wondering why he's wearing the stupid hat and glasses.

Some things can't be addressed for individuals with a 90 second attention span.