PDA

View Full Version : CZ 550 375H&H wanted.

road kill
02-06-2016, 08:22 AM
A buddy of mine that's going to Africa next year mentioned he'd like to take a CZ550 chambered for 375H&H with him. Not a lot of these kicking around so I thought i'd see if anybody knows of a dealer with one on the shelves. I found one in Ont. all the dealers i check over have nothing.

Justice
02-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Any .375 H&H will be scarce on any gun shop's shelves. Not enough demand.
Tell your buddy he can order one through the local gun shop. Also he should be prepared to pay up front.
However, Epp's is listing one. So is Kelly's Sporting Goods in Inwood, Ont. http://www.kellysonline.ca/pages/contact-us
As is I Run Guns(prices are in USD there).
He talked to North Pro Sports in Saskatoon? They're a CZ dealer.

FlyingHigh
02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Have you checked Wolverine? They deal with CZ and I'm pretty sure I've seen a 550 in .375H&H listed on their site in the past. If they don't have one in stock, I bet they can get one for you.

kennymo
02-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Have you checked Wolverine? They deal with CZ and I'm pretty sure I've seen a 550 in .375H&H listed on their site in the past. If they don't have one in stock, I bet they can get one for you.

I know for a fact they had one in stock not that long ago...it seems to be missing from their 'big game' section right now though.... I would call to see if they're expecting stock anytime soon.

road kill
02-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Ya I saw the one on Kelly's web site, didn't go to Epps though. Definitely he is going to have to make some calls, i'm just checking things out for him, kind of busy right now. We are organizing a PAL course as we are both instructors, among other duties. I have more spare time than he does.

Tyson Sommerville
02-29-2016, 10:41 AM
I was looking for one in the summer and found a few after calling every gun shop I can think of (I'm sure you tried all the locals) I found some at Wolverine in red deer and I know P & D will occasionally get them ( I missed buying one from them by about 3 hours), you're far better off calling the places and asking since they seem to not always put them on the website. I ended up going through Kellysonline, I got it quick and without hastle (in case you were unfamiliar with them, like I was). I also found one used at Prophet river (might be worth calling and seeing) I also found a used mannlicher model 66 in .375 H&H in the cabelas gun library. Its not a cz but its hard to imagine it wouldn't do the job.

Swampdonkey
02-29-2016, 11:56 AM
Weber & Markin Custom Gunsmiths - 1-250-762-7575
1691 Powick Rd, Kelowna, BC V1X 4L1

I highly suggest giving them a call, they carry lots of similar inventory and know where to find things.

They also do amazing custom work.

road kill
02-29-2016, 06:10 PM
I will pass these leads on to my buddy, don't know how stuck on a CZ he is.

kennymo
02-29-2016, 06:14 PM
I will pass these leads on to my buddy, don't know how stuck on a CZ he is.

Wolverine just got some nice Sakos in .375 and .416.....nothing like options to make your choice easier. ;D The Winchester model 70 Safari seems to be a helluva rifle too, if you can locate one.... Haven't fired one though, just shouldered it and left a few drool marks behind....

road kill
03-01-2016, 05:55 AM
Hey drooling is allowed. ;D