PDA

View Full Version : If the NDP or Liberals were in power right now............

mlehto
07-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Anyone thought that these recent shootings, would likely be the end of handgun ownership in Canada.

With both the NDP, and Liberals having anti gun agenda's I am sure these recent 3 shootings would be all the ammo they would need to push through a Ban.

Hell they likely don't even need a majority to do it, as long as their MP's continue to tow the party line.

I realize there is a change happening in public perception, but is it enough?

At this point I don't even think it is about what the people want, and the ban would be pushed through regardless.

The future doesn't look good.

Skeetgunner
07-19-2012, 07:17 AM
The NDP and the Liberals already have their versions of the OIC written and ready to go. Gun ownership in Canada ends 30 minutes after the next non-Conservative Justice Minister is sworn in to Cabinet. The only defense to this is reversing decades of Liberal social engineering before the next Federal general election. Firearms (of all types) must become as common as baseball bats, golf clubs and fishing rods in the basements of the nation.

jrcbecher
07-19-2012, 09:36 AM
The NDP and the Liberals already have their versions of the OIC written and ready to go. Gun ownership in Canada ends 30 minutes after the next non-Conservative Justice Minister is sworn in to Cabinet. The only defense to this is reversing decades of Liberal social engineering before the next Federal general election. Firearms (of all types) must become as common as baseball bats, golf clubs and fishing rods in the basements of the nation.

You got that right safety starts at home it is now evident the police can not protect are family's. We must protect our own as the gangs and criminal element have no fear of the laws of the land. The police just clean up the scene and take names.

hillbillyr
07-19-2012, 11:49 AM
It is the system that is broken, not the police. They are constantly hamstrung by stupidity and idiot massively soft on crime judges

Jim
07-20-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree with you on that one.

lone-wolf
07-20-2012, 05:13 PM
If the NDP/liberals were in power the shootings wouldn't of happened cause the handgun ban would of been in effect by now.

:D

Stephen
07-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Kick start the Canadian revolution