PDA

View Full Version : Slam Fire Radio - Episode 149 - April Fools?????

Desert_Faux
04-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Let me get this straight...

First, Trevor starts buying Garands and Enfields... Now, that's weird, but I can handle it, as he seems to be just sticking to them for now... This means I can still yell at my earbuds when I hear all the incorrect and counterfactual Milsurp talk. :tounge:

Then a female of the species seems to have joined the show outta nowhere??? Ok, I can handle this... it is the 90's I guess... ;D

THEN, suddenly, BAM!!! Matt is off the show!?!??!? My head is spinning now! I mean WTF!??! :frown1:

To top it all off, almost like a cruel joke, The Hunting Gear Guy, from my neck of the woods, decides he is going to become a Vegetarian!!!!!????!?!?! Thanks Notley!!!!! :mad1:

Why? WHY!? WHYYYYYYY!!?!??!?!?!

*On a serious note, Welcome to the new Gal, always great to hear about the sport from the fairer sex. A belated welcome to Adriel. (You can eat gophers on my farm anytime) All the best to Matthew in his future endeavors, though his interruptions and silly laugh will be missed.... and, of course, to Trevor, keep on trucking, and welcome to the Milsurp Dark Side!! We don't have cookies, but we have cosmoline!*

Petamocto
04-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Yes it's April Fools. The last thing Trevor says at the end of the show is that you can't believe most of what you've just heard.

Desert_Faux
04-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Yes it's April Fools. The last thing Trevor says at the end of the show is that you can't believe most of what you've just heard.

Oh... Well, that's what I get for not listening until the end to post... ;)

TrevorF
04-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Epic