PDA

View Full Version : S-223, My Thoughts...

CivilAdvantage
04-27-2016, 01:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYhkAS_zZI

DanN
04-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Yeah - watched your video last night. I think I have to agree.

I suppose they need someone to be WAY outside the "reasonable" realm to make what they actually want to do look less draconian.

TheHydrant
04-27-2016, 01:31 PM
Yeah - watched your video last night. I think I have to agree.

I suppose they need someone to be WAY outside the "reasonable" realm to make what they actually want to do look less draconian.
Ah yes...I forget what the actual term is to describe that. But that's indeed possible. Put a bill on the table so ridiculous they know there will be backlash. Then they can walk it back to something acceptable "by comparison" yet still worse than anything we've seen yet.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

FALover
04-27-2016, 01:47 PM
I keep wondering if this crap will come before or after my demise from planet Earth. If after then I am golden, if before then I must decide on 'law abiding firearm owner' or become a criminal ( just a firearm owner). Instead of locking up our legally obtained property, maybe we should just lock up all the citizens and just let them out when needed. Seems to work for North Korea.

Sodburner
04-27-2016, 04:45 PM
my problem is I get instantly angry and as a result ineffective when I see bills like this being tabled.

Pizzed
04-27-2016, 05:35 PM
I watched earlier, too. Nice work Rod, I hope you're right.

kennymo
04-27-2016, 05:47 PM
my problem is I get instantly angry and as a result ineffective when I see bills like this being tabled.

I feel your pain. I have to resist the temptation to yell at friends and family I know voted for this Turd of a government...