PDA

View Full Version : CZ 75B Question

52TulaSKS
08-05-2012, 09:46 PM
First of all, let me just state that I know almost nothing about handguns compared to rifles, which make up my entire collection.

So I've made up my mind that the CZ 75B is going to be my 2nd handgun purchase after at TT33. I just want the basic, classic CZ 75B in 9mm. My question to you is why are they so hard to find? Everywhere I see all the other versions, Shadow, Omega, P-07 duty, 75B stainless, Tactical Sport, 85, 97, etc. The only place I've seen the classic 75B is Frontier Firearms. Can anyone explain this, and post if you've seen them anywhere else online?

Prairie Dog
08-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Try CRAFM, I think I saw one on their website.

Edit: Nope, no basic 75B, but my thinking is if anyone can get you one they can.

Cabelas lists one but it shows back ordered: http://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?pageID=71&&section=1187&section2=1726&ID=9765

May I ask why you don't like the others, especially the Shadow?

Blackmore
08-06-2012, 12:29 AM
CRAFM is the CZ dealer
You probably won't find a better price and they do the warranty work too.
I got my 75B through them and they are fantastic to deal with.

westislandrifle
08-06-2012, 07:30 AM
crafm is the cz repair center anyone can sell CZ the reasone why the 75b is so hard to find is because the regulare cz75b has the omega trigger which has hade lots of issues in the past so people dont really like them and they choose going with the stainless or 2 tone not the black poly , williams arms or the shooting center they can order on from FN SPORTS for you

52TulaSKS
08-09-2012, 04:48 PM
May I ask why you don't like the others, especially the Shadow?

A couple of reasons. The price of the 75B is really the extreme upper limit of what I'd be willing to spend on a gun at this point, I don't like the look of the Shadow as much, and I kind of want the more "classic" version of the gun. I don't really need the extra features either and I think I'd better be off without them just starting out with handguns. It's not that I don't like the others, I just want to keep it as simple as possible for now. When I'm rich I'll get some of the other models. ;)

Thanks for the responses everyone.

smacdonald
09-27-2012, 10:50 PM
The reason they are hard to find is simple demand. In the 5 years I have been selling firearms this is maybe the 3rd inquiry I have seen for the 75B. There are a few importers for the CZ. CRAFM, FN Sports and London arms are the ones that I have dealt with. CRAFM is the only one that sells direct to the public. Any dealer that can sell restricted firearms can access these importers and order one for you.

Satain
09-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Cause CZ 75B ROCKS!
So like anything good they are hard to come by because of there price point and the quailty that comes from it.