PDA

View Full Version : Sks gas tube rail

Canuck 4393
09-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could direct me to a thread about sks gas tube rails and weather or not there valid? Or your opinions if you have any. Thanks

Strewth
09-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Valid for mounting scopes? Not really, too wiggly and cannot return to zero after removal for cleaning. Is that what you're wondering about, or am I reading the question wrong?
If I'm right, are you looking for magnification or a red dot?

zulu
09-02-2016, 08:46 PM
If your lookin to mount a micro red dot I'd look at the bc tactical rail that replaces the rear iron sight

Strewth
09-02-2016, 10:50 PM
If your lookin to mount a micro red dot I'd look at the bc tactical rail that replaces the rear iron sight

Oh, didn't see which sub forum we were in:red:. I very much agree with zulu, great little gadget.

Canuck 4393
09-03-2016, 05:37 AM
Valid for mounting scopes? Not really, too wiggly and cannot return to zero after removal for cleaning. Is that what you're wondering about, or am I reading the question wrong?
If I'm right, are you looking for magnification or a red dot?

Yes this is what I'm looking for, and that's kinda what I thought. It would be for a red dot not a scope.

Canuck 4393
09-03-2016, 09:29 AM

Looked into the bc tactical rail and it looks like what I was looking for thanks Zulu