PDA

View Full Version : Gun Owners of Canada's Community Support Commitment! NFA and CSSA - update Jan 3, 2013 -

jwirecom109
08-20-2012, 10:22 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/554674_4091698452725_1087733634_n.jpg

Gun Owners of Canada is committed to supporting our Firearms Community!

As such Gun Owners of Canada will be introducing a new program to help support our Canadian pro-gun organizations. For every sale made in the GOC webstore, Gun Owners of Canada will donate 25% of the total sale to the NFA and CSSA. (to be split evenly)

This is a great way for each and every member to help support GOC, the NFA, and CSSA all at once!

This will in no way affect the price of our product. Gun Owners of Canada will be donating this directly from our own pockets to make sure our community grows. We will be running this promotion till Dec 31, 2012, once this promotion has ended GOC will cut a cheque to the NFA and CSSA on behalf of the entire GOC community!

Show your Pride for being a Gun Owner of Canada, by picking up our GOC Morale Patches and Stickers!

To purchase product from Gun Owners of Canada Follow the link to the GOC Webstore at the top or Click Here (http://www.store.gunownersofcanada.ca/)

killer_chickens
08-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Good on you guys! As I mentioned in the other thread, I hope the shirts and hats are ready to go (if you decide to get some made) before this promotion is over. I'd definitely take a hat knowing that some of the money is going to support these pro-gun organizations.

jrcbecher
08-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Great you have my support on this great idea just waiting for the shirts and hats . I already have the decals on my vehicles front and back

chalkriver
08-21-2012, 11:32 AM
Great job !! This website is showing its true colors more and more each day ...

jwirecom109
11-27-2012, 09:31 AM
As of today we have had some support, But we really need to push it up this Last month for Both the CSSA and the NFA.

Come on guys and gals, Its coming up on Christmas :) nothing like a sticker or a patch for a stocking stuffer for that Family member that is a Gun Owner.

Strewth
11-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Planning on it, just waiting for the GOC Christmas gift exchange list; If I pull a mod, I'm not getting you a sticker:).

If I pull a regular member though, you won't even get that. I think half a morale patch this year, and the other half next Christmas. Maybe some .22lr brass (to make up the $ difference) for reindeer whistles;).

jwirecom109
12-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Coming to the end of the year guys, Help the end of the year push to support Both Orgs, and GOC at the same time.

jwirecom109
01-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Good Afternoon All GOC members,

After looking back through our sales from the last 4 ish months, we tallied up the total amount of sales.

We came out to around $136 dollars in sales, 34 dollars out of that 25% that would be donated to the NFA and CSSA (so 17 bucks each).

We decided as a group to up our commitment to $50 dollars to each organization.

So $50 to the NFA and $50 to the CSSA.

We want to thank the few members that purchased GOC product with the chance to support the NFA, CSSA, and GOC.