PDA

View Full Version : Are RioRand Red Dots Any Good?

El Lobo
02-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Hey yall,
I have been looking for a cheap (less than $50) red dot for my ruger 10/22 just to have fun with at the range. I am not looking to do high precision shooting or tight grouping but mostly just for a replacement of my iron sights. which strain my eyes quite a bit. I mostly shoot this gun between 25 and 50 yards, so nothing too skilled.

Do any of you have knowledge or experience with these sights? : https://www.amazon.ca/RioRand-Tactical-Reticle-Reflex-Weaver-Picatinny/dp/B01A8CY0WI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486495682&sr=8-1&keywords=riorand+red+dot

Thank ya

Northshore
02-07-2017, 02:10 PM
I have no experience at all with this sight but in case you are not aware if you click on the Amazon link you provided and scroll down to the bottom of the page there are about 45 customer reviews. Also if you search the product name on Youtube there might be some info on it there as well. Hope this helps.

El Lobo
02-07-2017, 04:53 PM
I did look at those review but I tend to be skeptical of customer reviews on sites such as ebay and Amazon. I ordered it anyways since it was only $30 after shipping and taxes. I will post on here once I receive it and have a range trip with it!