PDA

View Full Version : Closed For Inventory

TSE_Sales
05-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Good afternoon Gun Owners of Canada,

We will be closing at 6pm on Monday the 29th of May for our annual inventory.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100989&d=1495662144

The store will remain closed through Tuesday the 30th and we will be re-opening on Wednesday the 31st for regular business. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is something we've got to do!

Thanks

Colin D

Lazagna
05-25-2017, 07:21 AM
As an accountant, I still never understand why a company would shut down and lose sales for such an event. We always do the count overnight with many employees. Even huge dinosaurs don't shut for inventory.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Drache
05-25-2017, 07:28 AM
As an accountant, I still never understand why a company would shut down and lose sales for such an event. We always do the count overnight with many employees. Even huge dinosaurs don't shut for inventory.

Maybe they don't have that many employees? The gun shop I'm working at will be closed the same days for our end of year inventory. We are a small three person business.

Westicle
05-25-2017, 07:33 AM
i call dib's on anything extra all y'all find :)

pm me for pickup :)

Lazagna
05-25-2017, 08:23 AM
Maybe they don't have that many employees? The gun shop I'm working at will be closed the same days for our end of year inventory. We are a small three person business.
Makes perfect sense, I understand now, didn't think of that.