PDA

View Full Version : Calgary man arrested for uttering threats against Ralph Goodale

soulchaser
06-10-2017, 07:12 PM
http://m.ottawasun.com/2017/06/10/calgary-man-charged-with-leaving-threatening-message-for-federal-public-safety-minister-ralph-goodale

Mounties have charged a Calgary man with leaving a threatening message for a federal minister.
On Tuesday, the RCMP's "K" Division Integrated National Security Enforcement Team in Calgary received information about a threatening voicemail left for Ralph Goodale, Canada's minster of public safety.*
Investigators were able to determine where the message originated from, and took a man into custody in Airdrie without incident two days later.
Sebastion Taylor,*48, is charged with uttering threats, and is expected to appear in Calgary Provincial Court on June 12.*

Sinbad
06-10-2017, 07:24 PM
No doubt had his guns taken away. Every government agency records calls

btabin
06-10-2017, 07:47 PM
No doubt had his guns taken away. Every government agency records calls

If I'm sure if he had firearms confiscated it would have been reported. Something like:

"Alberta man who threatened Federal minister was stockpiling guns and ammo. Police seized machine guns and other dangerous weapons, making the streets of Airdrie safer!"

Swampdonkey
06-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Would I go to jail for funding his legal defence?

speedloader
06-11-2017, 04:00 AM
well frustrating as the minister of public stupidity ...ah saftey is
that was probably the dumbest thing a guy could do

killer kane
06-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Too true, the best thing would be to catch ralphie an an embarrassing, or illegal ( He's a lieb, has to be doing something scummy.) situation and go public. By that, I mean online, msm would just ignore dirt on one of their political masters.

Malus
06-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Would I go to jail for funding his legal defence?

Not yet, but, its coming...

Mark-II
06-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Considering that so much as smiling at the wrong person can be A Threat today, I'd like to see a transcript of what was said.

There's a difference between I Wish You Harm, I Hope You're Harmed vs I Am Going To Harm You.

My interest is academic, as a fan of free speech.

The Joe-Man
06-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Considering that so much as smiling at the wrong person can be A Threat today, I'd like to see a transcript of what was said.

There's a difference between I Wish You Harm, I Hope You're Harmed vs I Am Going To Harm You.

My interest is academic, as a fan of free speech.

This was my first thought too. Libs scare easy sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he said something along the lines of "I'm a gun owner and I'm angry." or some variation of "Molon Labe" and that was construed as a threat.

Billythreefeathers
06-14-2017, 07:26 AM
so now old ralph can get his ATC3

killer kane
06-14-2017, 08:43 AM
so now old ralph can get his ATC3

Probably already has one.

FallisCowboy
06-14-2017, 10:06 AM
Probably already has one.

Most likely, remember this is a "do as I say, not as I do" libtard.