PDA

View Full Version : Men who lost fingers to frostbite illegally crossing border granted refugee status.

soulchaser
06-14-2017, 07:38 PM
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/man-who-lost-fingers-and-toes-to-frostbite-crossing-into-canada-gets-refugee-status-1.3457706

WINNIPEG -- More than five months after he almost froze to death walking across the Canada-United States border, eventually losing his fingers to frostbite, Razak Iyal was granted refugee status Tuesday.

"If I go back to Ghana, I might lose all my life. But here I am, I just lost my fingers, but I'm still part of the society," Iyal, 35, said after his closed-door Immigration and Refugee board hearing.

"I thank God that I've been accepted to stay in Canada, to be a Canadian. And what I have in me, I'll make sure I share it with the community, with the people."

Iyal was among the first in the recent wave of refugee-claimants sneaking across the border from the United States out of fear of being deported back to their home country. After meeting up with another man from Ghana, Seidu Mohammed, at a bus station in Minneapolis, the two men took a bus to Grand Forks, N.D., and then a taxi.

soulchaser
06-14-2017, 07:42 PM
BOTH had their refugee claims rejected in the USA, and knew enough about Canada's bulls--t immigration laws to not cross at recognized border crossings or their claims would be rejected here too.

But now dips--t Trudeau is gutting the immigration system and flinging open the borders these two fingerless illegals will now get the very best the Canadian health system has to offer, better than any Canadian citizen, and they havn't paid one f--king cent into it.

wolver
06-14-2017, 07:51 PM
And after the free health care, it's onto the cash for life welfare system. Can't work with them digits missing, eh.

M1917 Enfield
06-14-2017, 07:52 PM
BOTH had their refugee claims rejected in the USA, and knew enough about Canada's bulls--t immigration laws to not cross at recognized border crossings or their claims would be rejected here too.

But now dips--t Trudeau is gutting the immigration system and flinging open the borders these two fingerless illegals will now get the very best the Canadian health system has to offer, better than any Canadian citizen, and they havn't paid one f--king cent into it.

They will be on welfare for life with subsidised housing without putting a dime into the Canadian tax system, and all paid for by dopey Canadian taxpayers. Even living on welfare here is like a kings ransom and worth loosing your fingers for compared to the shytholes and crappy dog eat dog lifestyle where life is cheap where they come from!

Camo tung
06-14-2017, 07:53 PM
The new breed of Liberal - no fingers but can still figure out how to get into the till.

soulchaser
06-14-2017, 08:08 PM
They will be on welfare for life with subsidised housing without putting a dime into the Canadian tax system, and all paid for by dopey Canadian taxpayers. Even living on welfare here is like a kings ransom and worth loosing your fingers for compared to the shytholes and crappy dog eat dog lifestyle where life is cheap where they come from!

Can't remember the exact number but something like 90% of government sponsored Syrian refugees went from federal assistance right to the provincial welfare system after their 1 year federal free ride ended. The overwhelming number of privately sponsored Syrian refugees have learned English and/or French, taken or are taking employment skills training or have found employment.

And yet the Libs have DRASTICALLY reduced the private sponsor quota to 16,000 for 2017 and INCREASED the government sponsored quota.

M1917 Enfield
06-14-2017, 08:45 PM
Can't remember the exact number but something like 90% of government sponsored Syrian refugees went from federal assistance right to the provincial welfare system after their 1 year federal free ride ended. The overwhelming number of privately sponsored Syrian refugees have learned English and/or French, taken or are taking employment skills training or have found employment.

And yet the Libs have DRASTICALLY reduced the private sponsor quota to 16,000 for 2017 and INCREASED the government sponsored quota.

That's because only dependant refugees and immigrants vote Lieberal, those with jobs or businesses tend to vote for more conservative candidates!

Steveo9mm
06-15-2017, 04:34 AM
im going to fly south, pretend i dont speak english and run across the border back into canada. maybe then i can get free shit too.

Dewey Cox
06-15-2017, 07:03 AM
Refugees with no fingers are less prone to gun crime.

killer kane
06-15-2017, 08:50 AM
Enough you guys, I'm trying to read this without spitting up my coffee.

goosesniper
06-15-2017, 10:48 AM
He can have my finger. Here!! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/2de04a55f0aeed63fe791cb25baa9858.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firemachine69
06-17-2017, 09:08 AM
That's because only dependant refugees and immigrants vote Lieberal, those with jobs or businesses tend to vote for more conservative candidates!

The private ones are also rarely the violent Islamist type, as well.

daus
06-18-2017, 12:28 AM
What's happening in Ghana that they had to flee? I was just there for work and even away from the cities there's no big risk.

firemachine69
06-18-2017, 05:43 AM
What's happening in Ghana that they had to flee? I was just there for work and even away from the cities there's no big risk.

The only ones at risk are the criminals...

Relic49
06-18-2017, 07:10 PM
im going to fly south, pretend i dont speak english and run across the border back into canada. maybe then i can get free shit too.

Good luck with that.:frown1: