PDA

View Full Version : Civil Servants Free under Trudeau? Yeah, not so much.

soulchaser
06-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Tristin Hopper is a writer for the National Post. He doesn't often write serious news pieces, and had some, as he called them on Twitter "innocuous to the point of ridiculousness." questions he needed answered.

So he asked a civil servant.

The email he got back:

"No Problem - you have some interesting questions there that I hope I can discuss with you - but I'm not optimistic they will let me. We are in a far more intense period of message control than we ever experienced under the Harper regime."

https://twitter.com/TristinHopper/status/874758013914980352

Swampdonkey
06-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Don't be so na´ve!

Doug_M
06-15-2017, 04:41 AM
I've said it here before, my union (PIPSC) was ABC pre-election. Post election they are dismayed to discover the new boss is the same as the old boss. From a bargaining perspective there has been no change.

awndray
06-15-2017, 04:48 AM
Its true. Im with PIPSC too. Thats not to say i support them. And it's the same with PSAC. I like to remind staunch union supporters that they've been had. I also like to thank them...for nothing.

Billythreefeathers
06-15-2017, 06:06 AM
Haaa,,,, ha,,, listen up you dope smoking native unionized LGBP trans enviro bus riders,, you've been suckered in to wasting your vote on a liberal

killer kane
06-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Its true. Im with PIPSC too. Thats not to say i support them. And it's the same with PSAC. I like to remind staunch union supporters that they've been had. I also like to thank them...for nothing.

My wife's with P&^$C, every time she hears bitching in the office, she laughs and tells her whiny coworkers to vote CPC next time