PDA

View Full Version : Canada Goes Full Retard

LB303
06-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Trudope wants international attention? Here ya go

http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-16/canada-goes-full-retard-passes-law-criminalizing-denial-of-gender-theory/

Canada Goes Full Retard: Passes Law Criminalizing Denial of “Gender Theory”
International, Politics
June 16, 2017

Canada passed a law criminalizing the use of normal gender pronouns.

Canada’s Senate passed the Justin Trudeau Liberals’ transgender rights Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11. The bill now only needs royal assent from the House of Commons to pass into law.

Critics warn that under Bill C-16, Canadians who deny gender theory could be charged with hate crimes, fined, jailed, and compelled to undergo anti-bias training.

Foremost among these critics is University of Toronto psychology professor Dr. Jordan Peterson, who along with lawyer D. Jared Brown, told the Senate committee that Bill C-16 is an unprecedented threat to freedom of expression and codifies a spurious ideology of gender identity in law.

Peterson was invited to the committee by Manitoba Senator Don Plett, who voted against the bill.

Plett unsuccessfully proposed amending Bill C-16 to add:

“For greater certainty, nothing in this Act requires the use of a particular word or expression that corresponds to the gender identity or expression of any person.”

Immediately after news of Bill C-16 passing, Twittersphere erupted with hateful attacks against Plett.

Senators who voted against the bill along with Plett are David Tkachuk, Yonah Martin, Richard Neufeld, Leo Housakos, Betty Unger, Norman Doyle, Tobias C. Enverga, Thanh Hai Ngo, Lynn Beyak, and Denise Batters. They are all Conservatives.

Senators who abstained are Anne Cools (independent) and Conservatives Larry Smith, and Michael MacDonald.

Globalist cuck Prime Minister Trudeau praised the bill’s passage as “great news.”

“Proud that Bill C-16 has passed in the Senate,” said Jody Wilson-Raybould, the country’s attorney general and minister of justice.

“[There’s an argument] that transgender identity is too subjective a concept to be enshrined in law because it is defined as an individual’s deeply felt internal experience of gender,” said Grant Mitchell, a conservative senator, in November 2016.

“Yet we, of course, accept outright that no one can discriminate on the basis of religion, and that too is clearly a very deeply subjective and personal feeling.”

Jordan Peterson, a professor at the University of Toronto, and one of the bill’s fiercest critics, spoke to the Senate before the vote, insisting that it infringed upon citizens’ freedom of speech and institutes what he views as dubious gender ideology into law.

“Compelled speech has come to Canada,” stated Peterson.

“We will seriously regret this.”

“[Ideologues are] using unsuspecting and sometimes complicit members of the so-called transgender community to push their ideological vanguard forward,” said the professor to the Senate in May.

“The very idea that calling someone a term that they didn’t choose causes them such irreparable harm that legal remedies should be sought [is] an indication of just how deeply the culture of victimization has sunk into our society.”

Peterson has previously pledged not to use irregular gender pronouns and students have protested him for his opposition to political correctness.

Campaign Life Coalition, the political arm of Canada’s pro-life movement, condemned the passage of Bill C-16.

“This tyrannical bill is nothing but social engineering to the nth degree, all in the name of political correctness,” Campaign Life’s Toronto vice president Jeff Gunnarson told media.

Jack Fonseca, Campaign Life’s senior political strategist, said the bill will be used to attack Christian belief.

“Mark my words, this law will not be used as some sort of ‘shield’ to defend vulnerable transsexuals, but rather as a weapon with which to bludgeon people of faith and free-thinking Canadians who refuse to deny truth,” he said.

Peterson became Canada’s preeminent critic of the Liberal bill after he produced three videos opposing the enforcement of gender ideology, one of which blasted Bill C-16, which he said “requires compelled speech.”

He has also vowed that, come what may, he will not use “genderless pronouns” such as “zir” and “ze” for those who self-identify as gender non-conforming when requested.

Lawyer Brown told the Senate Committee the federal Liberals have made it clear they will follow Ontario’s lead when implementing Bill C-16. And Ontario Human Rights Code guidelines “mandate” the use of genderless pronouns on request, he said.

“Mandating use of pronouns requires one to use words that are not their own that imply a belief in or agreement with a certain theory on gender,” he added.

“If you try to disavow that theory, you can be brought before the Human Rights Commission for misgendering or potentially find yourself guilty of a hate crime. To sum up, on the subject of gender, we’re going to have government-mandated speech.”

Those who refuse to go along could be “brought before the federal tribunal,” Brown said.

If the tribunal assesses a penalty such as a fine or “non-monetary remedy, such as a cease and desist order or an order to compel them to do something,” and the person refuses, “they will find themselves in contempt of court and prison is the likely outcome of that process until they purge the contempt,” he added.

Gunnarson said the law indicates that more pro-family politicians are needed to help govern the country.

“We need to step up our efforts to seek out and elect sensible pro-life and pro-family candidates,” he added.

“The Catholic leadership especially needs to flex their muscle, call their parishioners to action and help to bring about a revolt,” he said.

“The passage of C-16 is one of many bad bills that will bring about the fall of our nation.”

Dewey Cox
06-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Can we just have a military coup already?
Or even an invasion by any country out there. At this point I'm not fussy about which one.

TheHydrant
06-23-2017, 11:37 AM
Gender "theory"

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Eddmac
06-23-2017, 12:37 PM
Dear me this is outrageous.
Yes I am politically "incorrect"

Whatever someone "feels" inside - if you have male parts, you're a man - if you have female parts, you're a female.
Imagine this scenario - a Woman that decides she is actually a man in a woman's body commits a crime and gets sentenced to prison - what prison does he/she go to?
You would imagine he/she wants to go to a mans prison, because he/she is a man - imagine what would happen there.

DasMauser
06-23-2017, 12:48 PM
What a crock of s*it

These days its more about "safe spaces" for what would have been society's weirdo outcasts not that many years ago than freedom of speech, or opinion for that matter. What the actual f***

Waynetheman
06-23-2017, 12:48 PM
I want off this ride.

DasMauser
06-23-2017, 12:50 PM
*Dear* me this is outrageous.

Whatever someone "feels" inside - if you have male parts, you're a man - if you have female parts, you're a female.
Imagine this scenario - a Woman that decides she is actually a man in a woman's body commits a crime and gets sentenced to prison - what prison does he/she go to?
You would imagine he/she wants to go to a mans prison, because he/she is a man - imagine what would happen there.

We're all "politically incorrect" here, theres another word for that...

Normal

goosesniper
06-23-2017, 12:58 PM
*Dear* me this is outrageous.

Youre going to get an infraction. Lol. I dont understand the ze or zir. Doesnt that imply two. Does one refer to a guy tranny and the other refer to a girl tranny. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sltoronto
06-23-2017, 01:06 PM
So, if anybody from the government (including Turdos and Liebtards themselves) refers to me any other way but
"Your Extreme Superiority" - that's my gender's (#2056 on the genders list) pronoun choice -
I can get them criminally charged and request a few millions in damages?

RangeBob
06-23-2017, 01:10 PM
So, if anybody from the government (including Turdos and Liebtards themselves) refers to me any other way but
"Your Extreme Superiority" - that's my gender's (#2056 on the genders list) pronoun choice -
I can get them criminally charged and request a few millions in damages?

Assuming you can get a Human Rights Tribunal to agree, then yep.

But even if they won't, the mere registering the charge, will cost the accused thousands in legal fees and sleepless nights.

Even if you don't register the charge, the mere threat might get compliance by the accused.

Speaking of which,

I hope you don't take this post the wrong way Your Extreme Superiority sltoronto.

sltoronto
06-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Assuming you can get a Human Rights Tribunal to agree, then yep.

But even if they won't, the mere registering the charge, will cost the accused thousands in legal fees and sleepless nights.

Even if you don't register the charge, the mere threat might get compliance by the accused.

Speaking of which,

I hope you don't take this post the wrong way Your Extreme Superiority sltoronto.

Appreciate your compliance, Sir (?) ... no threats ... LOL ..

glockfan
06-23-2017, 01:14 PM
now the red line leading to the territory of total ridiculousness has been crossed . doesn't those ratt ass have been elected to ADMINISTRATE our collective money ?

to this day they haven't worked seriously on anything related to canada's wealth !!!! instead, they are messing up with transgendre crappolisms and other social issues that are even not issues...they make people believes there's urgency to invent ridiculous bills to address problems that doesn't even exists otherwise than in the ill lieberal's minds.

maybe a good way to smoke screen their mandate, but after all that crapp, i hope canadians will start to have a growing interest in seeing trudo getting its jaw broken in a boxing ring.

coastal
06-23-2017, 01:23 PM
I guess the silver lining of all this gender stuff is that when I really need to take a power dump, I can feel like a woman and destroy the women's cleaner bathroom when out in public, then revert back to feeling like a male and carry on with my day.

Mark-II
06-23-2017, 01:59 PM
I don't get it. When you refer to "he" or "she" you're talking about someone to someone else.

So, someone is going to get butt hurt after the fact because of how you didn't pronounce their pronoun to someone else? And this is a hate crime?

Canada went full retard when 37% of eligible voters who GAF enough to go and vote elected a commie loving silver spoon moronic narcissistic illegitimate pothead lying crook mamas boy to high office.

And only a greater fool didn't see this coming

Weekend Gunslingers
06-23-2017, 02:01 PM
The crazy is strong with the liberals...

https://img.memecdn.com/ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_o_1582005.jpg

Swingerguy
06-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Can we amend the title to say "Ottawa goes full retard?" I would rather not be attached to this.

Forbes/Hutton
06-23-2017, 03:01 PM
It's "he, she or it" now, and "he,she or it" until I die.

Waterloomike
06-23-2017, 03:07 PM
I'm a quad .50.

Convince the court that I'm not.

When you fail, it will be legal for me to pack..

shortandlong
06-23-2017, 03:13 PM
I'm a quad .50.

Convince the court that I'm not.

When you fail, it will be legal for me to pack..

this is canada you might be required to remove your full auto parts

Swampdonkey
06-23-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm liking this in a way. It's guilt I won't feel later - when the pendulum swings back, I'll have no qualms advocating the harshest laws against sexual deviants.

Weekend Gunslingers
06-23-2017, 03:19 PM
It is pretty sad really that people with made up genders are getting better protection from the law than gun owners are.....

blacksmithden
06-23-2017, 05:26 PM
I will be glad to refer to all liberals as "it". Oh wait....they didnt need to pass a law for that.

speedloader
06-23-2017, 06:25 PM
we need to get rid of "IT" its a disease called stupidity

Waterloomike
06-23-2017, 07:01 PM
we need to get rid of "IT" its a disease called stupidity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw

Swampdonkey
06-23-2017, 07:05 PM
It is pretty sad really that people with made up genders are getting better protection from the law than gun owners are.....

You can thank our history of activist judges for that. Chairman McLachlin has decided our current condition.

FlyingHigh
06-23-2017, 07:24 PM
yeah....you are what you were born. Male or female. Anything else is mental illness. If I were to be charged under this BS law, I'd file a constitutional challenge that infringes on my right of freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Mobusten
06-23-2017, 08:10 PM
"Walking Hate Crimes of Canada"

Such a disappointing time. I was so hopeful for Bernier too. I want my NR AR's... Like getting punched in the balls twice.. but that wouldn't hurt a trans female though would it? Seeing as how those balls don't count?

kennymo
06-23-2017, 08:37 PM
I guess the silver lining of all this gender stuff is that when I really need to take a power dump, I can feel like a woman and destroy the women's cleaner bathroom when out in public, then revert back to feeling like a male and carry on with my day.

After many years of plying the plumbing trade I can tell you that the women's washroom being cleaner than the men's is a complete myth. All the worst things I've ever seen were in women's public washrooms. All work related as well, just to be clear.....

LB303
06-23-2017, 09:23 PM
But wait, there's more

http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-22/montreal-celebrates-8-year-old-drag-queen-and-the-perverted-sexualization-of-children/

wolver
06-23-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm sure Trudeau will do much better next term.

LB303
06-23-2017, 09:41 PM
Yes, when he's out of office he'll have more time to do guest spots on kiddie tv shows

tigrr
06-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Sorry but the full retard happened when he got elected.

Swampdonkey
06-23-2017, 10:56 PM
Yes, when he's out of office he'll have more time to do guest spots on kiddie tv shows

With Benjamin Levin?

Pee-wee Herman should make a comeback.

LB303
06-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Sorry but the full retard happened when he got elected.

agreed, but now people in other countries are noticing

infidel29
06-25-2017, 09:09 AM
Turdhead needs a public shaming, kick in the a$$ and told to sit in the corner until the adults fix his mess.

This garbage is absolutely ridiculous.

Waterloomike
06-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Turdhead needs a public shaming, kick in the a$$ and told to sit in the corner until the adults fix his mess.

Pilloried and horse whipped. And never allowed out of the barn again.

hawk-i
06-25-2017, 09:18 AM
What the fcuk is happening to this country?

Waterloomike
06-25-2017, 09:28 AM
Cultural marxism, the enshrining of stupidity and mediocrity, the villifying of intelligence.

We're most of the way to hell and all of the way to electing morons.

Dewey Cox
06-25-2017, 09:35 AM
I feel like people in North Korea are reading these news articles and saying "Those poor Canadians. Their leader is a joke"

FallisCowboy
06-25-2017, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking that all 'progressive' politicians should be referred to with the pronoun "zit", because they are a boil on the butt of sensible society and should be popped.

Waterloomike
06-25-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking that all 'progressive' politicians should be referred to with the pronoun "zit", because they are a boil on the butt of sensible society and should be popped.

I could go with zit and something that rhymes with zit.

sltoronto
06-25-2017, 01:31 PM
I could go with zit and something that rhymes with zit.

would be "thit" appropriate?

Waterloomike
06-25-2017, 02:02 PM
would be "thit" appropriate?

You're on the right track.

Be careful where you step.

BCGUY12
06-26-2017, 09:34 AM

You mean like Harper got recently when enough of the voting public realized he was a fascist masquerading as a free-enterpriser?

Canada_Phil
06-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Hence forth, I annoint myself...

"The Eh-ah-toh-la of Rock 'N Rolla"

Thank you Mick Jagger's Son... Thank You!!!

PS: HELLO TO THE SISTERS UPSTAIRS!!

RangeBob
06-26-2017, 09:54 AM
You mean like Harper got recently when enough of the voting public realized he was a fascist masquerading as a free-enterpriser?

Fascist: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Here are some examples of Harper
- Unlike Liberal governments, gave money to provinces and municipalities without strings or directions attached. Here's money for health care, use it as you see fit. justin won't give money without control over how that money is spent, and quid quo pro (a gift back)
- Accused of muzzling scientists. Now that justin is in power, scientists are complaining they're more muzzled than when under Harper. justin issued another bunch of gag orders for civil servants the other week
- After a decade of Liberal MPs causing scandals and embarrassments weekly, Harper instituted that all public releases go through the Prime Minister's Office. This is facism light, since the PMO didn't write the initial releases, only vetted them.
- during the 2008 financial crisis, bought up the mortgages, which allowed banks to decide which customers they would give loans to
- during the 2008 financial crisis, instituted several grant programs, which allowed home owners to decide which kinds of renovations they could now afford, and allowed contractors (now without government work) to freely move into jobs which the public freely decided needed doing. Again, moving money without strings of knowing where it was going to land.
- justin thinks Quebecers should rule the country, and that China is a great government because they dictate policy to billions on a whim with no opposition or discussion.
- Harper changed federal political donation funding rules from taxpayers paying based on the results of the last election, to political donations only reflecting the free will of the populace. justin tried to implement an election scheme that would guarantee Liberal government for decades
- The biggest scandal under Harper was when someone in the PMO tried to pay the taxpayers back, and a senate scandal for which all the parties involved were ultimately found not guilty by a court of law who judged the case on the facts rather than political motivations of the media. Liberal scandals before and since have totalled far more $ than Harper Government scandals.
- Rather than having the senate be appointed by Harper, and follow the dictates of Harper; Harper tried several times to turn the senate into any of various flavours of an elected body. justin's senate appointments, although 'independent' in name, each-and-every-one voted along party lines on the last omnibus bill.
- Liberals want ridiculous and pointless (ineffective for stated purpose) levels of controls over legal firearms ownership. Harper got rid of the LGR.
- Harper got out of politics when he left, and makes no comment on the current government even when asked. Cretien and Obama are still chatting away about every government that followed them.
- etc

triq
06-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Fascist: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Here are some examples of Harper
- Unlike Liberal governments, gave money to provinces and municipalities without strings or directions attached. Here's money for health care, use it as you see fit. justin won't give money without control over how that money is spent, and quid quo pro (a gift back)
- Accused of muzzling scientists. Now that justin is in power, scientists are complaining they're more muzzled than when under Harper. justin issued another bunch of gag orders for civil servants the other week
- After a decade of Liberal MPs causing scandals and embarrassments weekly, Harper instituted that all public releases go through the Prime Minister's Office. This is facism light, since the PMO didn't write the initial releases, only vetted them.
- during the 2008 financial crisis, bought up the mortgages, which allowed banks to decide which customers they would give loans to
- during the 2008 financial crisis, instituted several grant programs, which allowed home owners to decide which kinds of renovations they could now afford, and allowed contractors (now without government work) to freely move into jobs which the public freely decided needed doing. Again, moving money without strings of knowing where it was going to land.
- justin thinks Quebecers should rule the country, and that China is a great government because they dictate policy to billions on a whim with no opposition or discussion.
- Harper changed federal political donation funding rules from taxpayers paying based on the results of the last election, to political donations only reflecting the free will of the populace. justin tried to implement an election scheme that would guarantee Liberal government for decades
- The biggest scandal under Harper was when someone in the PMO tried to pay the taxpayers back, and a senate scandal for which all the parties involved were ultimately found not guilty by a court of law who judged the case on the facts rather than political motivations of the media. Liberal scandals before and since have totalled far more $ than Harper Government scandals.
- Rather than having the senate be appointed by Harper, and follow the dictates of Harper; Harper tried several times to turn the senate into any of various flavours of an elected body. justin's senate appointments, although 'independent' in name, each-and-every-one voted along party lines on the last omnibus bill.
- Liberals want ridiculous and pointless (ineffective for stated purpose) levels of controls over legal firearms ownership. Harper got rid of the LGR.
- Harper got out of politics when he left, and makes no comment on the current government even when asked. Cretien and Obama are still chatting away about every government that followed them.
- etc

Great reply RangeBob.

For the win.

speedloader
06-26-2017, 10:04 AM
Yep can never go wrong with facts RB
Thanx

sltoronto
06-26-2017, 10:21 AM

When someone makes statements like this - it makes me wonder and "wander" ...

so, I did ... http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?40198-Education-system-pushing-students-to-be-liberal&p=491948#post491948

the combination of two posts reminded me the story of Savva Morozov ... a very rich Russian businessman financing Bolsheviks ... He probably wished later he knew what he was doing then ...

BCGUY12
06-26-2017, 12:33 PM
Yep can never go wrong with facts RB
Thanx

You can never go wrong when you allow the public to vote out a government that they despise. The Harper government was voted out based on its record during its tenure; a few choice snippets won't change the FACT that the Canadian voting public had enough of him and his loyal Cons. Way too many reasons that his government was tossed to list here.

triq
06-26-2017, 01:30 PM
You can never go wrong when you allow the public to vote out a government that they despise. The Harper government was voted out based on its record during its tenure; a few choice snippets won't change the FACT that the Canadian voting public had enough of him and his loyal Cons. Way too many reasons that his government was tossed to list here.
This coming from BC. Can't even pick from one of three socialist parties. Nough said.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Canada_Phil
06-26-2017, 01:57 PM
This coming from BC. Can't even pick from one of three socialist parties. Nough said.

Lol-D-Lol !!!

You Sir, have earned a Smiley Face decal for the front of your file!
:D

DanN
06-26-2017, 02:07 PM

Easy killer.. we aren't all "special snowflakes" out here. :)

killer kane
06-26-2017, 03:26 PM
Well with any luck at all, kanuckistanian's will have Scheer after next election. That is if enough of them pull their heads out of their rumps long enough to see how wonderful our panty wasted p.m. really is.

triq
06-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Easy killer.. we aren't all "special snowflakes" out here. :)
Didn't intend to offend all brothers and sisters or non gender specific from BC. Was more specifically directed to 12 guys.

:D

BCGUY12
06-26-2017, 05:40 PM

BC hasn't had a viable right-wing party when voters had enough of the Social Credit corruption and decimated them in 1991.* And since then, BC has been at or near the top of economic growth in Canada. We are generally a happy lot and when we're not working, we are fishing and hunting and enjoying our beautiful province. Unlike a bunch of the posters from AB and ON that can't stop whining about their federal party getting trounced in the last election. Reminds me of a sniveling kid that loses a game and can't stop blaming the winner. Get over it and try again at the polls in a couple of years.

*Although some would argue that the BC Liberals moved right to occupy the void.

Swampdonkey
06-26-2017, 07:17 PM
BC has been the vanguard of much retardation and social degeneration. It's a diverse province, but whether you take the Nisga Treaty, GreenPeace, Vancouver's gay ghetto, Safe Injection sites, acceptance of murderous cults, hippy communes, or Elvis Presley concerts, BC has been the first and worst.

Being on Vancouver Island, I'm very exposed to how our province is granola - nuts, flakes, fruits.

tdod101
06-27-2017, 05:01 AM

The men's washroom is usually cleaner.

firemachine69
06-27-2017, 06:23 AM
BC hasn't had a viable right-wing party when voters had enough of the Social Credit corruption and decimated them in 1991.* And since then, BC has been at or near the top of economic growth in Canada. We are generally a happy lot and when we're not working, we are fishing and hunting and enjoying our beautiful province. Unlike a bunch of the posters from AB and ON that can't stop whining about their federal party getting trounced in the last election. Reminds me of a sniveling kid that loses a game and can't stop blaming the winner. Get over it and try again at the polls in a couple of years.

*Although some would argue that the BC Liberals moved right to occupy the void.

The only reason BC is anything today is the illicit foreign money flowing in. Absolutely nothing else.

DanN
06-27-2017, 10:25 AM
The only reason BC is anything today is the illicit foreign money flowing in. Absolutely nothing else.

Well.. no..

The fact that 70% of Alberta spends their summer in the Okanagan / Shuswap helps quite a bit.

LB303
06-27-2017, 10:37 AM

Careful, you're throwing stones from the glass house called Ontario

Waterloomike
06-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Careful, you're throwing stones from the glass house called Ontario

It's a miracle that there's any kind of house left in Ontario.

Swampdonkey
06-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Well.. no..

The fact that 70% of Alberta spends their summer in the Okanagan / Shuswap helps quite a bit.

Not to mention how many retirees we get, bringing their capital with them. My locality has almost no primary industry, we just work for wealthy retirees.

I fit into that somewhat, since I worked in the northern oilfields until I bought a house here and semi-retired. I work about eight days a month doing equestrian landscaping, easy work that pays decently. High housing prices discriminate against against the bums and hippies who might otherwise want to move here.

firemachine69
06-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Well.. no..

Having trouble believing that. They don't call it Hongcouver for buying. Lol

DanN
06-27-2017, 05:05 PM
Have you been to Salmon Arm or Kelowna in July? SA turns into "Little Calgary".

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

FallisCowboy
06-27-2017, 05:24 PM
It's a miracle that there's any kind of house left in Ontario.

Of course it's left, the bankers can't afford to allow it to crash'n'burn. They expect the rest of Canada to bail them out.

Waterloomike
06-27-2017, 07:24 PM
Of course it's left, the bankers can't afford to allow it to crash'n'burn. They expect the rest of Canada to bail them out.

The turd passed that steal the clients money bill.

Bankers and politicians are low forms of pond scum.

Swampdonkey
06-27-2017, 09:42 PM
The turd passed that steal the clients money bill.

Bankers and politicians are low forms of pond scum.

Insurers too.

RangeBob
07-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Canadian Parent Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As 'Unknown' So Child Can Decide Sex. Yes, Really.

July 4, 2017
British Columbia

Kori Doty, a Canadian parent who identifies as a "non-binary trans person," is working to make her/his newborn baby, Searyl Atli, the first newborn registered as "gender unknown." Doty identifies as neither gender and uses the pronoun "they." Doty gave birth to Searyl last November.

That makes Doty a "she," but I digress.

The reason, as reported by TheBlaze, is so that the child will be able to decide its own gender, as Doty apparently thinks she herself can.

Doty explains the decision thus:

I’m raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are, I’m recognizing them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.

Though British Columbia is refusing to issue Searyl a genderless birth certificate, as the Canadian province only allows male and female designations on birth certificates, Doty believes that assigning a child’s sex at birth is a human rights violation.

Doty’s case is asinine for many reasons.

For all of history, we’ve known that if you could give birth, you are a female. There is absolutely no way to grow a baby inside a male body or for a male to give birth.

Doty’s explanation for her decision and belief that assigning a gender is a human rights violation also does her no favors. A person’s gender impels his or her inclinations in life, personality, life decisions, interests and so much more. By denying this to her child, Doty is actually the one violating her child’s rights to grow into the person the child was meant to be. This will inevitably lead to many psychological problems in the child’s life, and there’s no other way to categorize that other than child abuse.

But it is important to remember that this is not one isolated case, however egregious it may be. Last month, The Daily Wire’s Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro reported that another Canadian province, Ontario, passed a law that allows the government to take your child away if you, as a parent, use the child’s biological gender’s pronoun, rather than their preferred one. This act, ironically called "The Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act," passed through the Ontario legislature by an enormous margin of 63 to 23.

This is a sign of a much larger picture of how our society is on a cultural decline.

Today, on July 4, we celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, whose foundation, and, by extension, America’s foundation, consists of "the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them …"

Doty’s case, and the transgender movement as a whole, is completely antithetical to this concept. When one chooses to assign their own gender or their child’s, they fight natural law and replace it with their own warped reality. And while transgenderism is something that should be understood and helped, pushing it to the point of the rest of the world having to accept is a recipe for disaster and a sure way to see civil society collapse.

hxxp://www.dailywire.com/news/18250/canadian-parents-wants-newborns-gender-registered-jeremy-frankel

soulchaser
07-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Canadian Parent Wants Newborn’s Gender Registered As 'Unknown' So Child Can Decide Sex. Yes, Really.

July 4, 2017
British Columbia

Kori Doty, a Canadian parent who identifies as a "non-binary trans person," is working to make her/his newborn baby, Searyl Atli, the first newborn registered as "gender unknown." Doty identifies as neither gender and uses the pronoun "they." Doty gave birth to Searyl last November.

That makes Doty a "she," but I digress.

The reason, as reported by TheBlaze, is so that the child will be able to decide its own gender, as Doty apparently thinks she herself can.

Doty explains the decision thus:

I’m raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are, I’m recognizing them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.

Though British Columbia is refusing to issue Searyl a genderless birth certificate, as the Canadian province only allows male and female designations on birth certificates, Doty believes that assigning a child’s sex at birth is a human rights violation.

Doty’s case is asinine for many reasons.

For all of history, we’ve known that if you could give birth, you are a female. There is absolutely no way to grow a baby inside a male body or for a male to give birth.

Doty’s explanation for her decision and belief that assigning a gender is a human rights violation also does her no favors. A person’s gender impels his or her inclinations in life, personality, life decisions, interests and so much more. By denying this to her child, Doty is actually the one violating her child’s rights to grow into the person the child was meant to be.

Doty, this kids mother, a biological female, has a moustache and beard.

DanN
07-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Doty, this kids mother, a biological female, has a moustache and beard.

Careful about assuming her...uh.. his.. errr.. zir's... gender - there are laws against that..

:rolleyes:

DanN
07-05-2017, 09:52 AM
For those who aren't 100% sure, this should clear it right up.

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/wp-content/uploads/sites/162/2016/04/Pronoun-cards-2016-01-768x439.png

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/wp-content/uploads/sites/162/2016/04/Pronoun-cards-2016-02-768x439.png

Weekend Gunslingers
07-05-2017, 10:01 AM
This actually kept me awake the other night...I know, of all things eh?

Anyway what urks me immensely is what was mentioned before. Women are able to bring life into this world, and no made up gender can do that. This whole "fluid" thing is so insane I can not fathom how anyone with the intellectual ability to distinguish between light and dark can not see how utterly stupid this is. - I do concede that most of the lib lawmakers have one more brain cell than a dog to keep them from crapping on the lawn.

Just some points I was chewing on:

1) The government is now legislating against nature, science and biology - Just to clarify if you want a sex change, or have a different sexual preference, go for it and fill your boots. But don't force anyone to play along using legislation.

2) If this is how the world worked, why can't I now decide that my ethnic group should be black or asian? I can make crap up as I see fit if they can right? Hell, by that standard I can identify as a freakin sea turtle if biology does not count anymore.

3) The libs keep going on about religious discrimination against Islam, what about other religions? What about christian beliefs? That's ok to muzzle and legislate against?

4) Free speech is being taken away from the good people of Canada.

5) The gender-less birth certificate thing is also insane, my background is in forensic psychology ( so I am not making this crap up) and I can tell you if anyone ever had developmental psychology at college or university, they know that children under 7 have no idea what gender "they actually identify as". They are not capable of that kind of decision at that age....ARGGHHH - If you asked me at age 7 what I wanted to be, my answer would have been:"A Tiger!" I wonder how many kids would put "Dinosaur" on their birth certificate if they could.

Sorry about my little rant there, just had to get it off my chest. I feel sorry for the good men and women on the front line of law enforcement that will have to enforce these insane laws. I am sure that is not what they signed up for either.

hawk-i
07-05-2017, 12:02 PM
So where does this kind of stuff end?

Waterloomike
07-05-2017, 12:03 PM
My sexuality requires that I wear 2 .44s at all times and they may be named male or female. And you may call me Sir.

triq
07-05-2017, 12:22 PM

Anyway what urks me immensely is what was mentioned before. Women are able to bring life into this world, and no made up gender can do that. This whole "fluid" thing is so insane I can not fathom how anyone with the intellectual ability to distinguish between light and dark can not see how utterly stupid this is. - I do concede that most of the lib lawmakers have one more brain cell than a dog to keep them from crapping on the lawn.

1) The government is now legislating against nature, science and biology - Just to clarify if you want a sex change, or have a different sexual preference, go for it and fill your boots. But don't force anyone to play along using legislation.

2) If this is how the world worked, why can't I now decide that my ethnic group should be black or asian? I can make crap up as I see fit if they can right? Hell, by that standard I can identify as a freakin sea turtle if biology does not count anymore.

3) The libs keep going on about religious discrimination against Islam, what about other religions? What about christian beliefs? That's ok to muzzle and legislate against?

5) The gender-less birth certificate thing is also insane, my background is in forensic psychology ( so I am not making this crap up) and I can tell you if anyone ever had developmental psychology at college or university, they know that children under 7 have no idea what gender "they actually identify as". They are not capable of that kind of decision at that age....ARGGHHH - If you asked me at age 7 what I wanted to be, my answer would have been:"A Tiger!" I wonder how many kids would put "Dinosaur" on their birth certificate if they could.

Sorry about my little rant there, just had to get it off my chest. I feel sorry for the good men and women on the front line of law enforcement that will have to enforce these insane laws. I am sure that is not what they signed up for either.
On your point number 2, I self identify as an alien. 👽. Not illegal alien but actually as a space traveller known as the overlord.

And yes I have gone through the same mental gymnastics as you have.

Weekend Gunslingers
07-05-2017, 12:30 PM
See this kids gets it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31b_70kzfwQ

lone-wolf
07-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Did I forget to tell you Xes that I now identify as an attack helicopter?

DanN
07-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Did I forget to tell you Xes that I now identify as an attack helicopter?

You got it, Apache. I'm no heliphobe.

Camo tung
07-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Apparently they haven't been adding enough chlorine to the drinking water in some jurisdictions.

Sinbad
07-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Canada went full retard October 19, 2015 when this fool got his posting.You can't really call it a job since he not doing it.

Waterloomike
07-06-2017, 02:56 AM

On point 4, i've heard it referred to as "compelled" speech. That's a whole new angle to Rights violations.

I don't think this fad will last because it's impracticably stupid.

In france women used to pretend to faint when they saw horses junk. So it became fashionable to cover them up.

At one point sexual naturalists will emphasize the ridiculousness of this fresh lunacy and it will end.

Canada is truly innovative when it comes to passing really stupid laws. We're number 1!

wolver
07-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Canada went full retard October 19, 2015 when this fool got his posting.You can't really call it a job since he not doing it.

As long as he keeps doing nothing, he's sure to be re-elected. Because who is there to replace him in the other two parties?

Waterloomike
07-06-2017, 08:42 AM
As long as he keeps doing nothing, he's sure to be re-elected. Because who is there to replace him in the other two parties?

Anyone with an iq above a small potato. Anyone.

wolver
07-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Anyone with an iq above a small potato. Anyone.

Last election, 40% of the voters didn't.

3MTA3
07-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Well, it certainly will be interesting when the Islamists and sharia takeover in a few years.

Waterloomike
07-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Last election, 40% of the voters didn't.

It must be said: they're programmed to be liberal.

AKA brain washed.

wolver
07-06-2017, 09:52 AM
It must be said: they're programmed to be liberal.

AKA brain washed.

Right from pre-kindergarten to the end of college/university. And that's who baby sits our kids, along with TV.

Waterloomike
07-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Right from pre-kindergarten to the end of college/university. And that's who baby sits our kids, along with TV.

True. I used to look at it one way only.

Now I see it more as "we turned our responsibilities over to the state and the schools and look what they did!"

When we need to be saying "look what we caused or allowed to happen!"

Now, I think we need to be hands on and fix it, because we are to blame.